A Connor Franta Fanfic

By Unknown5678

More

A Connor Franta Fanfic {FINISHED}
Ch.1
Ch.2
Ch.3
Ch.4
Ch.5
Ch.6
Ch.7
Ch.8
Ch.9
Ch.10
Ch.11
Ch.12
Ch.13
Ch.14
Ch.15
Ch.16
Ch.17
Ch.18
Ch.19
Ch.20
Ch.21
Ch.22
Ch.23
Ch.24
Ch.25
Ch.26
Ch.27
Ch.28
Ch.29
Ch.30
Ch.31
Ch.32
Ch.33
Ch.34
Ch.35
Ch.36
Ch.37

Skyler Disney

211 0 0
By Unknown5678

Heyyyyy!!! I'm Skyler...I'm from LA and I'm 20 years old.I am currently living with my Best Friend Andrea Russet.We have been with each other since the longest.I am single but I don't mind.My favorite color is aqua green and I love to sing and dance(which I'm very good at I guess) I have performed on stage here and there but nothing serious.I have a brother named Max(22) and a little sister named Jade(18) and we are very close even though I don't live with her anymore.I don't tell much people this but my parents are...gone,they have been murdered by some person who also got Andrea parents and is now after us but not my siblings.Max has been there for me and has protected me.Oh also I have a YouTube channel with Andrea and it's call 'Andrea and Skyler' we have a bunch of subscribers and have gone to Vidcon for 6 years now and I just LOVE meeting our fans there the best. We also have our seperate channels. We have never been bullied about it and people thought it was cool..mostly everyone knew who we were and we had many friends(I guess you can say we were popular).Well I should probably describe how I look....I have straight brown hair, green eyes, I'm 5'6 , and I'm not too skinny but I'm not fat I'm in between.I think that's it soo enough about me and let's get on with the story.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi. Sorry if that was too long.I hope you enjoy the story and comment your thoughts.I'll try my best to make it good and interesting.So yah enjoy!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

327K 9.8K 105
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
90.6M 2.9M 134
He was so close, his breath hit my lips. His eyes darted from my eyes to my lips. I stared intently, awaiting his next move. His lips fell near my ea...
6.6M 179K 55
⭐️ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏꜱᴛ ʀᴇᴀᴅ ꜱᴛᴀʀ ᴡᴀʀꜱ ꜰᴀɴꜰɪᴄᴛɪᴏɴ ᴏɴ ᴡᴀᴛᴛᴘᴀᴅ ⭐️ ʜɪɢʜᴇꜱᴛ ʀᴀɴᴋɪɴɢꜱ ꜱᴏ ꜰᴀʀ: #1 ɪɴ ꜱᴛᴀʀ ᴡᴀʀꜱ (2017) #1 ɪɴ ᴋʏʟᴏ (2021) #1 IN KYLOREN (2015-2022) #13...
226M 6.9M 92
When billionaire bad boy Eros meets shy, nerdy Jade, he doesn't recognize her from his past. Will they be able to look past their secrets and fall in...