Ch.7

**Sky's P.O.V**

----Two weeks later----

Everything and everyone has been good now. I am currently dating Connor, and Andrea and Kian are dating and my little sister,Jade is dating Sam. I already had a little talk with him telling him to not break my little sisters heart. Last week was soo stressing because every day I had too go to the studio and make up all the stuff I missed. Andrea didn't go with me because she was already ahead. Now we are both on task. Today I woke up early Max's house too meet him and Jade there because Max is going to New York because his boss is denting him there for a week too do his job there. I woke up at 7:40 and took a quick shower and got dressed in my jeans and a blue blouse with my white converse. I didn't want too do anything too my hair soo I let it straight and put on a navy blue beanie. I madey self some coffee and ate toast with butter. I left Andrea's and I's house at 8:45 too be at Max's house by 9:04 since he doesn't live far. Jade now lives in a house in front of his soo she can still be independent but also be safe since the incident. I grab my guitar, bag with my wallet, phone and phone charger in it, and I grabbed my car keys. I drove to Max house and knocked on his door. Jade opened it and I hugged her and said hello. I then walk into the Living room and saw Max there watching t.v waiting for me too arrive. It has been calm lately because the guy hasn't bothered us for a long time now it's so peaceful.

" you ready too go Max?" I tell him

" oh hey yah let me grab my phone and plane ticket, can you make sure everything is looked and off for me girls?" He says getting up

" sure" Jade says, we looked around the house too check and everything was fine.

" everything is locked and off sir!" I said while standing up straight and doing a little salute.

" thanks" he says with a chuckle

" alright let's go you don't want too be late, do you?" Jade says

" no I do not!" Max says

We start putting all of his bags in my car and head off too the airport. It took us at least 20 min. to her there because there wasn't much of a traffic. We got out of my car and helped Max grab all of his stuff out of my car. We walked in and sat near Max's gate waiting for them too start too let people in. A while later a person said that Gate 23 is now able to board the plane.

"Well I guess this is goodbye brother" I say near tears

" we are going too miss you so much be safe" Jade says already crying into his shirt.

" I'll miss you two too, please be extremely careful especially you Sky because that guy is after you, well I have too go see you two in a week bye, I love you!!" He says hugging us then walking too his gate.

" love you too " Jade and I say.

We watch his plane leave and we start too head back too my car. I just remembered that Connor leaves tomorrow too Minnesota too see his family for a while I don't know when he's gonna be back. Jade and I are heading too her house too just relax and talk. I have too take extra care of her since Max left and she now doesn't have someone watching over her. I parked into her drive way and was greeted by her dog fluffy, fluffy is a husky but I usually call him fluff. I am just in love with animals but the one I'm love the most is Fluff.

" Hey fluff" I say as he starts to jump on me and I grab him while I put my stuff in my sisters closet.

" um.. Andrea and the guys are coming over later so we can have a movie night" Jade says

" alright cool what time are they gonna be here?"

" at 1:00pm" she says as I check the time and it's 11:36