Ch.22

****Sky's POV****

We made it too the hospital and everyone was in the waiting room except for Kian. We walked towards them as they saw us.

" hey Sky how you feeling" Ricky asked

" good good" I said sitting down on a chair with Connor next too me.

" how's Andrea" Connor asked

" she is really good" Jade said

We were at the hospital for about 2 hours and I got too visit Andrea 2 times and then we all left except for Kian. I got too my house with Ricky Jc Trevor and Connor. We all walked into the house and I put my bag on the table with my keys and went inside the kitchen. I opened the fridge and got some Arizona's and gave some too the guys.

" guys I'll be back" I said going up stairs entering Andrea's room. There was a bit of blood on the carpet and bed sheets. I took off everything from her bed and decided too wash it all. I walked towards our laundry room and put it too wash. I then started dialing the carpet cleaning company as I was heading downstairs.

" yes hello" I said

" hello" said the woman " do you speak Spanish?" She asked

" si" I said as I going down the stairs.

" que nesista?" She asked

" um puede ayegar a mi casa mañana para a quetar un mancha que Tenemos in una de la carpetas" I said while heading too my bag.

" si vamos a ye gar a las 10 de mañana, me pude a dar su deraction"

" so esta bien y ya tenien me direction mi llamo Skyler Disney" I said while entering the kitchen to grab a cookie.

" oh siii yo lo tengo atonses la miro a las 10 buenas noches" she said

" buenas noches" I said as I hung up and sat on the couch.

" who were you on the phone with" Ricky asked

" I was on the phone with a carpet cleaning company too get the blood stain off of Andrea's carpet." I said while unlocking my phone.

" you speak Spanish" Jc said while tilting his head.

" yah and I speak a bit of Korean and French, Italian and German" I said.

" that's a total of 6 languages"Connor said surprised

" wait you didn't know that" Ricky asked since he knew since he is my bestfriend.

" wait you know how" Connor said

" well he is my best friend and yah" I said

" how did you learn all those languages" Trevor asked

" well my dad thought me, that was our only father and daughter time" I said looking down.

" oh" Jc said

" yah well I have to go up stairs" I said

" are you up set" Connor asked

" no I'm just doing laundry" I said while getting up.

" you have a laundry room" Ricky said.

" yah and Andrea and I have our offices and a basket ball court and a tennis court, attack a roof with a pool on top, an indoor pool, basement, dance room, music room and an exercise room I guess you can say a gym" I said as they all had shocked faces

" what?!?" I said curious

" how how do you have so many, you have too show us" Jc said.

" um sure well first come to the laundry room because that's where I'm heading right now" I said as they all followed me up stairs. I then entered a room that takes us down some stairs and into the laundry room. I put her bed stuff to dry and then I showed them the rest of the rooms.