Ch.12

**Connor's POV**

As I we started to get closer to Skyler and Trevor I heard her screaming. I just ran up to her and hug her and she hugged back then she got a phone call. She let go of me while talking. After the call she dropped her phone making it brake.

" Sky what are you doing" Jc said concerned and then saw Skyler run.

"Skyler come back" we all said then we heard Andrea screaming.

" Skyler!!" She screamed as I started to just get worried as well as Kian.

" Andrea just,just go" I heard Skyler say softly. Andrea then came and told us to hurry and ran back to the direction she came from.

" Andrea!!" Skyler screamed as we heard a gun shot and ran faster too her direction. We saw Andrea on the floor with blood coming out of her arm as Kian quickly grabbed her and ran into the hospital and then I saw Sky. She looked so helpless on the floor bleeding a little bit.

" Skyler stay strong please" I told her as I saw her look at me with a weak smile. I was just rushing her to the emergency room. The doctor took her away and I was just crying.

" what happened? Why was she fighting with you guys?" I asked still crying.

" I don't wanna talk about it" Jade said softly. The doctor then came.

" doctor how is Andrea and Skyler" Ricky asked

" well we got the bulet out of Andrea and is fine she's good to go. And Skyler she is also fine she didn't get injured at all and will be good to be released today" he said as we were all happy.

" doctor can I see Skyler" I asked

" can I see Andrea" Kian asked

" yah sure go ahead they are a crossed from eachother" he said as we both went. I entered Skyler's room and she was awake sitting up and on her phone.

" hey how are you feeling?" I asked

"Hi and better now because I have you here" she said with a smile as she kissed my cheek.

" who are you texting?" I asked

" um...just Sawyer, Joey,Tyler,Grace,Zoe,Marcus,Alfie,Casper,Louis,and Jennna Marbles." She said

" wow that's a lot" I said

" haha yah they are some of my closest friends" she said

" how about me" I said feeling hurt

" well you see you aren't one my closest friends your are more than that" she said as she kissed me. It was a passionate kiss that ten turned our into a make out session until you pulled apart.

" hey how did you get another phone quickly you just broke it a while ago" I said curious

" well I always have an extra phone so when that one cracked and just broke it activated my other phone which is this one" she said

" oh that's cool" I said

"Yup well we should get going" she said as we walked out.

" good thing my clothes aren't that dirty" she said while I laughed.

"Hey how's Andrea" she asked concerned.

" she's fine" I said as we walked to the waiting room and checked her out.

" hey um Sky I'm sorry" Jade said

" it's okay I'm sorry too" Skyler said while they hugged it out.

" we should um probably start planning the......funeral" she said whispering the last part.

" we'll do it tomorrow just get some rest" Jade said as Andrea walked in.

" guys I just wanna go home" Sky said

" okay well I'll take you and Kian can take Andrea. And we that we headed to her car and to her house.

***Skys POV***

We finally made it to my house and we walked in as i went to the kitchen to grab an Arizona and handed one to Connor. We then went up to my room and I put my stuff away.

" so what do you wanna do?" Connor asked

" well first change clothes" i said giggling

" okay and after?" He asked

" well since it's barely 2:45 we can go to the park just us two" I said as Connor smiled and nodded. I went to my walk in closet and picked out one of my merch shirts that say ' reach for the Sky' and some shorts and just brushed my hair and mositerized then entered my room where I saw Connor smiling at me.

" ready to go" he said as I nodded and grabbed my bag, phone and keys and headed out the door. We got into my car as Connor drove to the park. We placed a blanket down and just talked and relaxed as I heard my name.

" Skyler, it's Skyler" I turned and saw a group of girls coming to my direction.

" hi can I take a picture with you" one girl said. I took pictures with all my fans and signed things for then and followed them on twitter. I then got back to my lovely Connor.

" Connor how did I get so lucky" I said resting my head on his chest.

" the question is how did I get so lucky to be with the most beautiful girl in thebentire world" he said as he kissed me head and I sit up.

" I love you Mr.Franta" I said

"I love you Ms.Disney" he said as we kissed eachother for about 3 minutes then pulled apart.

" we should head back home" I suggested as we got up and headed back to the car and home. We got there and Kian and Andrea were in the living room watching t.v and cuddling. Connor and I went to my bedroom and watched a few movies and before I knew it I was asleep.

****1 month later*****

"Hey guys how are you I just wanted to announce that once again I'm going to Vidcon with Andrea and other youtubers." I squealed while filming my video for about 20 min. then edited it then posted it and people were excited to meet me. Everything has been well the funeral for Max was great but there are times where I just miss him. I am currently packinbfor Vidcon as well as Andrea.

" Skyler hurry up!" Andrea screamed from downstairs.

" coming!!" I screamed back grabbing my luggages and bag with my phone keys wallet and other stuff in it.

" are you gonna drive?" I asked her

" yup" she said as we put our stuff away and headed to our hotel. We then checked in and entered the elevator to our room.

" is it just us two" I asked her

" I think soo" she said as I heard someone knocking on our door.

" Zoeyyyyy" I said as I hugged her

" Skyyyy it's so nice seeing you again" she said

" Andrea" I screamed for her to come out.

" OMG hey Zoe" she said hugging her.

" how about we go downstairs and say hello to everyone and then unpacked" Zoe said

" wait your roomies with us that's amazing" I said as we went down to the lobby. I have a feeling Vidcon this year is going to be amazing.