Ch.3

**Skyler's P.O.V**

I woke up a little late today because Andrea and I didn't have to go to the studio today,we only go twice a week Only on Mondays and Tuesdays and since today is Wednesday we don't have to go and boy was I happy.I woke up at 10:57. Once I woke up I got up slowly and just made my bed. I picked out some clothes for the day( black high wasted shorts with a shirt that says ' Paradise Beach' and of coaurse a bra and underwear). Once I chooses my outfit I went to my bathroom and took a shower.when I was done showering I dryer myself as I put on my clothes and once I was done with that I brushed my teeth. While I was letting my hair dry I suddenly got in the mood of cleaning my room. There wasn't much of a mess because I'm not a messy person, when I was done cleaning my room which took at least 6 minutes I went back to my bathroom to brush my hair and blow dry it a little,when I finished I went to the kitchen and got a bowl of cereal as I was watching t.v in the living room.It was already 11:49 by the time Andrea came out dressed and showered ( she's was wearing a nice flowery shirt with a beautiful light pink skirt with her grey vans). I went to the kitchen to wash my bowl as she grabbed an apple and ate it.

" I got the address to go see Trevor so we can make the video today" i said

"Cool what time are we supposed to be there" she asked

"At 1 and it seems to be far since you know we live in a nice house that is near the beach." I said

" well we should get going, can we take you car today I don't feel like doing anything right now" she said as I did a little laugh

" sure let me just grab my phone and bag" I did what I was telling her to do as she did the same.

" ready" I asked her as I was grabbing my car keys

"Yes" she said

She want out to my nice car as I locked the door of the house.when I was done doing that I entered the car and started it. We made a stop to put gas in the car when I got a notification from twitter.

@andrea_wusset: gonna shoot a video today with @Sky_Disney and @Trevor Moran (yah I changed my twitter name)

When the car was done filling up with gas we continued driving. The house wasn't that far away, I made sure this was the right place before entering the drive way and I saw that there were two cars there the orange one I saw yesterday and a black one.

"We are here!!!" I screamed in the car

"Finally I felt like forever!" Andrea said

We both got out of the car and locked it. We walked up too the door and rang the doorbell.the door wasn't open but you can hear guys screaming and I think I heard tea or screaming that he was going to open the door. Andrea and I stood outside standing for a while now just talking to each other.

"Ring the doorbell again" Andrea said

" I don't think they will take long plus Trevor screamed that he was going to open it" I said as the door opened

Once the door opened I didn't see Trevor but I saw 4 guys just starring at us 2were starring at me and the other two at Andrea, it was really weird.Andrea and I just looked at each other with that face that says' what in the world is going on'

"Um....hii" I said "I'm Skyler" I said as I put my hand out for them to shake it.

"And I'm Andrea" she said as she also put her hand out

It took them a while until they shaked our hands.

"We are here to see Trevor" I said as they let us walk in and as we enter Trevor came out.