Private S-x Lessons with Loui...

By Infinity_Hipstas

"I....I could always show you.." He told me Huh? "I could always teach you how." He repeated. "What?" I aske... More

Private Sex Lessons With Louis Tomlinson
Lesson 1
Lesson 2
Lesson 3
Lesson 4
Lesson 4 (Continued)
Lesson 5
Lesson 6 (Part 1)
Lesson 6 (Continued)
Lesson 6 (End)
Lesson 7
Lesson 8
Lesson 9
Lesson 9 (Continued)
Lesson 9
Lesson 10
Lesson 11
Lesson 13
Lesson 14
Lesson 15
Lesson 16
Lesson 17
Lesson 18
Lesson 19 pt.1
Lesson 19 pt.2
Lesson 20
Lesson 21 Part.1
Lesson 21 pt.2
Lesson 22
Lesson 23
Lesson 24 :
Lesson 25
Lesson 26
Lesson 27
Lesson 28
Lesson 29
Lesson 30
Lesson 31
Lesson 32
Lesson 33
Lesson 34
Lesson 35
Lesson 36
Lesson 37
Lesson 38
Lesson 39
NOTE!!-iM BACK-

Lesson 12

283K 3.6K 2.6K
By Infinity_Hipstas

Lesson 12: Does he know?

Holly POV:

I sat nervously in Louis car as he drove me home. What are my mom and brother gonna do?

They're gonna murder me, that's what they are gonna do.

"You look scared. Don't be, your 17 not 5." Louis stated bringing me out of my thoughts.

"They are gonna kill me Louis" I sighed as rubbed my forehead.

He stayed quiet and focused on the road. He's been really quiet during this ride. I guess I just expected something different considering we had a very intimate moment a little while ago.

Brushing that thought out of my head I picked up my cell phone and tried to play a game to pass the time.

It was only a short matter to when I would be arriving home but I was bored and didn't feel like sitting here quietly.

Just as I clicked on an app, a text appeared on my screen from Zayn.

I totally forgot about Zayn.

"Are we still gonna have lunch?" The text message read.

I quickly replied, "yeah ~H"

I closed my phone once I saw my street.

"Louis, can you pull over here? I don't want them seeing." I stated referring to my mum and brother

"Sure" he mumbled quietly.

I unbuckled myself and just as I was about to open the door he pulled me close to him.

Without any warning he kissed me. It wasn't a kiss out of lust but it was passionate and heated. I could feel his cold lip ring contrast with his warm lips. It gave me an indescribable feeling but was quickly ended when he pulled away a bit too soon.

"Text me later, okay?" He said.

I nodded and got out of his car, making my way in front of my house.

How am I going to explain this?

Slowly I opened the front door and there they stood, angry as ever.

"Holly Samuels where in gods name have you been? I had to miss work today because of your little sneak out! Do you have anything to say for your irresponsible behavior?" My mother yelled.

I was expecting this but it didn't mean I wasn't still annoyed.

"I went out and I stayed with a friend." I responded calmly.

"You should have called! I drove all over town last night trying to find you!" Todd yelled at me.

"Sorry" I said trying my best to be humble.

" Go to your room. We will discuss this later" my mom hissed.

"Actually I made plans later. I'm going to lunch with a friend." I replied.

"You must be delusional if you think I'm going to allow you out after what you just did." She spat.

Without another word I went upstairs. I was quite angry but Louis is right. I'm 17 not 5. I should be able to do what I want.

I took a quick shower making sure to smell of my new vanilla body wash. It smelt heavenly and by the time I got out or the shower , the whole bathroom smelt of vanilla.

I wrapped a towel around my waist and made my way to my room. My phone was on my bed and it appears that I have a new text.

"I'll be there in 15 mins. What's your address? " yes, it was from Zayn.

I quickly replied and hit send.

I actually liked Zayn. He seemed nice and considering the fact that I don't have many friends, I was proud of myself for making friends with someone who seems kinda out of my league. I mean, he's beautiful. There's no denying that, so is Louis. I guess I got lucky or something.

Brushing the thoughts away I walked towards my closet. Something casual would fit perfectly for this occasion. I had to hurry though, he would be here soon.

Slipping into my panties and bra, I pulled out a white crop top with a picture of the Beatles and some faded blue denim shorts. I brushed my hair and let it loose. I decided I should just pair my outfit with my white converse.

It was a simple outfit and I was satisfied with the way I look. Lately I haven't been feeling as insecure as I used to and I owe it all to Louis.

My phone beeped again, this time he was outside. I went down stairs quietly trying my best not to be noticed and thankfully I succeeded. Quickly I went out the door and was met by Zayn who was standing out side of his car smoking.

He wore a black t-shirt and black jeans.

I walked up to him and he smiled.

"Hey Holly" he flicked his cigarette to the floor and opened the door for me.

"Thanks" I smiled as I climbed in. His car was really nice. You couldn't spot one piece of dust even if you tried.

"Where would you like to go?" He asked as he got in the car.

"I don't know, I'm not a picky eater. Anywhere would be fine with me" I smiled.

"There's a little diner, it's about 20 minutes from here but the food is amazing. Would you like to go?" He asks as he starts to drive.

"Sure" I answer him.

"So Holly. Tell me about yourself yeah?" He says.

I start to blush and look down.

"There's not much to tell. I'm not that interesting." I say as I fiddle with my fingers.

"You are actually. Louis told me you were just a one night stand yet he seems so protective of you." He tells me and my heart sinks.

"He told you I was a one night stand?" I ask.

"Yeah, that's what he told all of us. That's why we were so amused at the way he was acting around you. Louis and I go way back, he usually doesn't know the names of the girls he hooks up with that's why I wouldn't trust him if I were you" every word that comes out of his mouth seems to slice through my skin.

"Enough about Louis, let's talk about you this time. How old are you?" He asked casually as if he didn't just tell me information making me question everything.

"I'm 17. How about you" I answer. Maybe if I keep myself entertained with Zayn, I won't think about Louis for now.

"20." He replied.

"Shouldn't you be in college?" I asked but soon regretted it. I hope I didn't offend him.

"I don't need college, I'm working as a tattoo artist. It pays really good actually." He responds with a smile.

I look at his arms and stare at the detail of all his tattoos that cover him. They are really beautiful and seem to all fit perfectly together.

The tattoo I couldn't stop starring at was the one right by his shoulder. It was a picture of an angel and a demon holding each other afraid to let go of one another.

"What?" He asked with a playful smile . I blushed and looked away.

"Your tattoo is really nice." I told him.

ZAYN POV

"Thanks" I replied as she glanced back towards me.

I swear I'm not sure how much longer I can keep acting like this. She's so hot and fuck, I wanna grab her thigh and run my hands up and down it so badly but I can't.

She looks good enough to fuck in those booty shorts but I have to gain her trust first.

"We are almost there" I tell her as I make a turn.

"That's good, I'm starving, I didn't eat all day" she says.

"Same. I woke up a bit late from that party last night"

"Don't remind me, it was terrible. I don't think your friend Selena likes me very much and I'm pretty sure Candice doesn't either." She frowns.

"Selena is just jealous of you and Candice is a follower. Don't listen to them. She just hates the fact that your with Louis" I tell her leaving as much info out as I can. I can tell she's about to ask a question so I quickly pull in to the parking lot.

"We're here." I tell her. Being the gentleman I quickly get out and open the door for her.

"Thanks"

"No need to thank me" I give her a smirk and lead her with me into the diner with my hand firmly on her lower back.

As soon as we walk in I smell the familiar scent of bacon and eggs.

I sit her in the back with me and we both start looking through are menus.

"Hi, I'm Katie! I'll be your waitress today, can I get you anything to drink? " a very perky brunette with glasses asks as she gets her note pad out.

"I'll have a coke with no ice. What about you babe?" I look at her and it can tell she's thinking.

"I'll have a Shirley temple please." Her voice is soft and gentle where the waitresses voice is loud and too bubbly.

"Coming right up." She scribbles our orders and takes off.

I take another look at Holly and she has a very cute look as she skims the menu.

She is definatly gonna be fun in bed one day. I can already picture her moaning my name as I push my self deep into her grunting loudly in her ear.

I just hope Louis knows what he's up against.

_____________________________________________________

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

143K 2.8K 48
"When you're young, everything feels like the end of the world. But it's not, it's just the beginning." We were ruined after I left her alone. She wa...
61K 579 29
''Man she's from fucking North Pacific. You think she actually wants some poor guy from South Pacific? We're trash to her. She's the little innocent...
3M 81.4K 35
[✓] ∥ It all happened in a split second. One moment I was on his back, and the next one I was lying on the ground, watching the man who would be resp...
104K 2.8K 17
"Why do you keep pretending you're afraid of me?" He hissed, obvious anger in his eyes. "Because Louis; if I'm not afraid of you I'll...