Cold nights (Nalu fan-fic)

By MamaNalu

It's a year after Natsu and the guild had been back. Something wasn't right... Lucy Heartfilia gets kicked ou... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18

Chapter 10

2.6K 71 73
By MamaNalu

"Omg seriously!?" Is what your thinking because I actually updated. Hehe. Enjoy!

*Lucys pov*

My eyes opened from darkness, a dim light coming through the blinds. I looked to my left to find salmon hair. After realizing it was Natsu I calmed down. I stretched my arms up and I felt cold. I looked down... To realized I was naked... Oh no... I slowly lifted the covers on Natsu and all I could see was his naked body. I blushed and covered him back up immediately... Oh no... We did that...

*Natsus pov*

Why is it cold? Wait, no it's warm again? What the hell. I woke up to see Lucy blushing like crazy. I realized why... I grabbed her hand...
"Natsu?!"

"Mhm?"

"I didn't know you were up..."

"Is something wrong?"

"Uhh... Well... Yes..."

"Well what's wrong?" I asked.

"Natsu... We had sex... Do you not know that?"

"Yea I know. What's wrong about it?"

"Does...does this mean I'm your mate?"

My eyes widen. How could she be so stupid? "Of course, Luce. Ever since we met I've always had an eye for you." I kiss her cheek.  She smiled and snuggled into my arms. "Come on, Natsu" She started, "let's head downstairs and meet everyone."

I nodded in agreement, she got up and put on black underwear and a white bra. Then she put on a tank top that said 'I only date bad boys' on it. She finished off the outfit with a pink mini skirt, brown boots, her keys and whip.

She then came over and handed me an outfit. All I could see were, my boxers, red folded jeans, a white shirt with words and lastly, the scarf Igneel gave me. "Well?" She said. "Oh right. Sorry, Luce!"

"It's okay. Just I'll wait outside for you." She kissed my lips and walked out the door. Damn I'm lucky.

I put on my boxers then everything else. The last thing I put on was my scarf. When I was done, I went out the door to find Lucy wasn't there. She must have gone down stairs already.

*Lucys pov after walking out door*

I walked out of the bedroom door and closed it behind me. I sat there for a minute. Suddenly, I heard something whispering my name. "Lucy..."

I looked around but there was no one by me. Then I heard it again. "Lucy...you must know about Natsu..."

"What?" I called out. But I got no reply. It was quiet. I didn't heard the voice again. I was shaking while I was walking back to the bedroom. Before I got there, I bumped in to my fiery boyfriend. "Luce, you okay?" He said picking me up off the ground. "Oh no, I'm okay Natsu. Just tired from last night." I lied.

He smirked, "fun, wasn't it?"

I hit him and he set me down on my feet and we held hands while going downstairs to the dining room for breakfast.

Walking down the stairs with Natsu, he picked me up and ran down the rest of them, "WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!?" I yelled at him

"I'm hungry! Let's go!" He yelled back running into the dinning room.

We got there and everyone was taking their seats. "Morning everyone!" I said as I sat down next to Natsu. "Morning Lucy and Natsu!" They replied back.

Today Erza and Jellal made pancakes, bacon, waffles and scrambled eggs. Everyone was to busy eating to even talk. Honestly, the smell of bacon wanted to make me puke. It's whatever.

I was the first one to finish eating. I set my place in the dish washer and left because I wanted to go walk around a little. While walking, I heard the voice again, "Lucy...go get my key..." Oh my god...why the voice.... It sounded like Aquarius!! I ran to my room and grabbed her broken key out of the drawer I put it in. The key was glowing! But why is it glowing?! I ran around the mansion, searching for answers. I ended up at a door. I've pasted this door a million times , but never remember what was in it. I tried opening the door, but it wouldn't unlock. Suddenly, Aquarius's broken key left my hand and it was on the door as if it had been a magnetic pull. I realized that the key was filling a place in the door that had been missing. But half of it was still missing because the key was broken... The door opened slowly! Why did it open still? I walked in and Aquarius's key went back to my hand after the door closed behind me. I looked around the dusty room, I saw pictures of me and my mother around the room. Along with pictures of my family and my father. I saw a desk near the edge of the room near the window, I walked to it and saw a drawer glowing along with the key in my hand. The drawer opened and I found notes. I pick them up and realized that this whole room... Was my mothers office... I sat down in the chair behind the desk and stated to read the notes...

*Laylas pov and italic are the notes*

Note 117

'Starting tomorrow will be a new era' is what the black haired wizard told me yesterday. I'm not sure why, but a bad feeling comes to me when I think about what I did earlier today...

Today, I opened it... I opened up the eclipse gate. The gate Zeref created. When I opened it, he came through and spoke to me. Telling me I had done the right thing. Once he was done saying that, he brought out 5 young children. One with pink hair, one with blue, two of them with black, and one blonde. 'Take these children somewhere alone' he told me. 'But their children!' I yelled. 'Either you do it, or I'll kill your daughter'. At that point I knew I had to. After I took the 5 children, he went back in the gate and vanished.

I placed the children in random forests. The pink haired one I placed close to the guild, Fairy Tail. The others were the same, close to a guild. The blond and the short black haired one I kept together.

That was a few hours ago. My daughter Lucy had been in her room playing with her dolls. I hope one day she finds a place that isn't this place. She's not free here. I wish I could take her places but Jude won't ever let us go...

Layla Heartfilia

New note here: Note 118

This morning has been a little hard on me. After using up so much magic power yesterday, I've fallen ill, and I've used up so much that... I might even die.

But I have found out the names of the children Zeref gave to me. The pink haired was Natsu Dragneel. The blue haired was Wendy Marvell, the one with long black hair was Gajeel Redfox, and the last two were Sting Eucliffe and Rouge Cheney. Now here's the bad part about one of the children... Natsu Dragneel is... E.N.D...

Layla Heartfilia

*Back to Lucys pov*

I... I can't believe this... The reason my mother died was because of Zeref and Natsu is...a demon... Does he know? How will I come front him about it? Oh god...I'm realizing now... My boyfriend and lover... Is a demon... 

I felt tears running down my face. I wiped them then looked down and saw a envelop with my name on it. I opened it be found a letter.

Lucy,

Hello my beautiful daughter, it's your mother, Layla. I'm not sure when you'll get to read this but, you have probably found the notes about Zeref and the children. I need you to do a task for me. I need you to stop Natsu Dragneel from becoming E.N.D. Now... I never told you this but, I remember when you were little you always wanted to join the Fairy Tail guild. And you probably have by now. Stop him from becoming what he is. At all cost. The reason being is because if his power is unlocked...he might now be able to control it. He could kill EVERYONE. Lucy... Be careful... I love you so much....

Your Mother.

I started crying even more than I was. I grabbed all the papers and ran out of the room and back to my room. I opened and closed the door, locking it behind me. I put the papers in the nightstand drawer next to the bed...

Mom... I miss you so much... I will stop Natsu from becoming a demon... I promise....

I heard a knock, "Luce! It's time to train! Come on!", I heard Natsu's voice through the door. "Coming babe!" I yelled. I unlocked it and saw Natsu smiling, he realized j was crying and pulled me into a hug. "What's wrong, Luce?"

"I...I miss my parents..."

He hugged be tighter and kissed my forehead. "We have to talk about something later tonight..." I said.

"Of course, Luce, anything."

He grabbed my hand and we went to go train.

*3 hours after training* honestly to lazy to do all that XD

Natsu and I came back to our room and I sat on the bed. "Natsu..."

"What is it Luce?"

"Your E.N.D... Aren't you?..."

I looked up and saw his eyes widen..."how did you know?...."

I opened the drawer that had my mother notes and the letter she gave me and I handed them to Natsu. He sat on the floor in front me and the bed and read through them. After a few minutes, he looked up and me, quickly got up and hugged me. "I was going to tell you... But I was too scared that you would leave me... I never wanted you to find out this way, Luce..." He began sobbing. I push him back and looked into his eyes, "Natsu Dragneel" I said. "Yes...Lucy?"

"I love you. Nothing will ever change that. You can fight this I know you can."

"I...I love you too" he said when I pulled him back into a hug. He let go and laid on the bed. He dragged me down and cuddled me. He didn't let go. He threw the blanket over us, and we feel asleep.

I felt like I could smile forever... But had I know that my smile would fade from the news I was gunna get...

FINALLY IM SO SORRY THIS TOOK SO LONG!!! Btw disclaimer, I do not own fairy tail. Also, CLIFFHANGER!! What did you guys think? Leave a favorite and a comment! I hope you guys are enjoying the story!! Stay awesome!

Love,
Mama Nalu

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

154K 4.2K 22
Lucy is left in shambles when she finds out some shocking news about herself. She fears the guild will not accept her fate and searches for help, for...
24.1K 649 14
When Natsu finally realizes the importance of his loved ones after the loss and grief of a death in the guild, Natsu is sent straight into oblivion. ...
215K 6.6K 42
Lucy Heartfilia is a 17 year old mage of the guild, Fairy Tail. This beautiful blonde haired, brown eyed girl wants nothing more then to be a strong...
18.1K 285 13
After Lucy doesn't go on a job with Natsu, later he finds a guy kissing her. Upset he leaves. He doesn't get why his heart hurts and goes away on a m...