The First ~10K~ (book 1)

By Maddib12

I was his first and he was my first. When I needed him most, he was first to come. It was him first, it was m... More

1: Reunited
2: When It's Time
3: Remember The Mission
4: Sisters Of Mercy
5: Kidnapped
7: You did your Best
8: Sweet Hugs
9: Doctor of the Dead (pt 1)
10: Doctor of the Dead (pt 2)
11: Doctor of the Dead (final part)
12: The Murphy
Note
13: White Light
14: First Time
15: Plans
Okay...
16: Zombaby! (pt 1)
Good news and bad news
17: Zombaby! (Part 2)
18: Zombaby (final part)
19: Romace
20: Zombie Baby Daddy!
21: Pit Stop
Please read...
22: Day One
23: End Times
New
Instagram

6: Where are you?

1.7K 44 3
By Maddib12

Can we just appreciate him for a moment please? ^^^

10K POV----

"Did you find her?" Doc asked when Warren and I walked back.

Warren shook her head. I just stared at the ground, thinking of what could be happening to Maddi right now. Was she hurt? Was she okay? Even worse... Was she dead? Would I have to give her Mercy?

"10K?" I heard my name being called. I looked up, expecting to see Maddi. But it was only Cassandra.

"What?" I asked, trying not to sound angry.

"Are you okay? Do you need to talk?" She asked.

"No. I'm fine. I just need to find her, then I'll be better." I growled, gripping the strap to my sniper. "I'm going to talk to Warren about searching someplace else. See you later."

I stormed away, my eyes still glued to the ground. I found Warren sitting in the car drinking some water. She saw me coming and stood up.

"Is there any where else we can search? Any where?" I begged, leaning against the car.

"10K, I know Maddi means a lot to you, but we didn't find anything. There was no way-"

I slammed my fist against the car, interrupting her.

"That doesn't mean ANYTHING. We will find her and you'll help me get her back. I don't care how long it will take, I will find her and no body will get in my way." I growled, clenching my fists.

"Okay, okay. I'm trusting you on this. And if we can't find her..."

"We will find her." I corrected.

"There might be some houses down the road. We can check those." Warren said. "Everyone, listen up!"

Murphy, Doc, and Cassandra gathered around.

"We're checking a few more places for Maddi." Warren announced.

"Whoa, whoa, whoa. What about me?" Murphy asked.

"What about you?" I snapped.

"I'm the important one, here." He replied.

"Murphy." Warren scolded.

"Does anybody care that I'm the one who can save humanity? Who cares about a little brat who-"

I cut him off by punching him in the jaw. He fell to the ground and I jumped on top of him.

"DONT TALK ABOUT HER THAT WAY!" I screamed, gripping Murphy by the shirt and pulling him up.

"Hey, hey, hey! Cut it out!" Warren yelled.

I ignored her and slammed Murphy in the car. I punched him one more time, making him fall. I went to kick him in the stomach, but I was pulled back. I kicked and squirmed about.

"10K! Chill, man!" Doc yelled.

Cassandra helped Murphy while Warren stormed at me. She kneed me in the stomach. I wailed and fell on my knees. I gasped for air and Doc patted my back.

"Man, kid. I didn't know you had that in ya." Doc said.

"He deserved it." I managed to get out.

Doc helped me stand up. My legs felt like jelly and my stomach ached.

"You alright, kid?" Doc asked.

I nodded. "Yeah, I think I'll be okay."

I walked off towards the woods. I leaned against a tree and closed my eyes. I whispered to myslef; "Where are you, Maddi?"

Maddi POV----

I quickly slipped out of the horrible pink dress and put on my normal outfit that I always wore. The camo sweatshirt, ripped black skinny jeans and black combat boots.

I hid the scissors up my sleeve and opened the door. I crept down the stairs. Sebastian wasn't anywhere to been seen. Great.

I quietly tip toed over to the living room. Sebastian was sitting there, reading a book.

I crept behind him and stuck the scissors to his neck. He dropped his book and took in a deep breath.

"I knew this would happen." He said. "You have no need to be freighted, darling. I won't hurt you."

"I don't care. Take me back to my people," I hissed, pushing the scissors deeper to his neck. "Or I'll kill you."

He chuckled. I pushed the scissors deeper. He stopped and swallowed hard.

"I don't know where your people are." He lied.

"Bullshit!" I snapped, pulling him off of the couch and slamming him into the wall and pointing the sharp end of the scissors to his throat.

"I'm telling you the truth! I found you with some creep carrying you. I killed him and took you to make you better. When you got better, I was going to let you go." Sebastian explained quickly, trembling under my grip.

"Why should I believe you?" I growled.

"Because I'm a just a guy who lost his family. You're the closest person to my daughter since she died." Sebastian said.

I loosened my grip a bit. I pulled the scissors back from his throat and looked straight in his eyes. They were a beautiful green.

"You-you had a family?" I asked.

He smiled and nodded. "A beautiful wife and a gorgeous daughter."

I released him and dropped the scissors.

"What happened to them?"

He looked at the floor. I knew it was a bad question to ask, but if I could know more about him, maybe I could start to trust him.

"They were attacked by the Z's. I had to mercy them." He told me.

"I'm... I'm so sorry, Sebastian. I had to mercy my entire family. My mom, dad, sister, and brother." I said.

He started to pull me in a hug, but I turned away from him.

"You know I'm not not going to hurt you, right?" Sebastian said.

"I don't know you. So I don't know what you're capable of doing." I snapped.

I pushed past him and hurt a loud bang at the door. Sebastian pulled me back.

"I knew they'd be here." He whispered.

"Who?" I asked. Sebastian didn't answer, he just paced back and forth biting his nails. "Sebastian. Who is it?"

"The people who killed my family."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

23.1K 607 47
//////////////////// "Get ready to run Jaime," He said before pulling the trigger. /////////////////// Jaime Bell had always told herself to never ca...
595K 13.1K 51
My first book sorry for mistakes...enjoy😘 First publish: 2019 Finished: 2020
31.5K 431 14
When the world is goes bad it's time to fear the ones on it. Based on znation all right go to the znation producers the only character I own is me.
236 35 8
_________ Minho really didn't like his life. Ever since he was 12, He didn't wanna be alive. Didn't wanna be a living thing, Didn't wanna wake up in...