Sal Vulcano love story

By xxElonniexx

Making a story for a friend,she's @the.tenderloins on Instagram, btw go follow her ❀ More

Ch:1
Ch:2
Ch:3 Meeting Mr.Vulcano
Ch:4 A year later.
Ch:5 Driving me home
Ch:6
My dream.
Ch:8
Ch:9 "We can't keep going."
Ch:10
Ch:11
The feeling.
Continued.
My 18th Birthday-Part One.
My 18th birthday part two
My 18th Birthday,part three.
My 18th birthday,continued.
See me soon,okay?
Life update.

What is this anyway?

457 9 8
By xxElonniexx

I was in the house after what felt like years. My gosh, it smelt perfect. Perfectly mopped floor,perfectly washed dishes, perfectly-.... Everything.

The next thing I knew I was sitting down on the sofa. Sal was walking around,and the atmosphere was quiet.

It didn't bother me for some reason. I was comfortable with Sal's silence. He seemed to be trying to process the fact that I was there in is presence after a while.

20 minutes passed.

"I'm familiar with the feeling." I finally said,looking down at my feet. He was walking around,then stopped behind where i was sitting.

"Yeah?"

I nodded my head. I'm familiar with "oh I want to talk to you but I don't know what to say" type of feelings.

'Hey.... I'm sorry for being so distant."

"People are always going to be like that. Why should it matter now?" I said,standing up.

"I'm just saying sorry,hun. I've been wanting to see you for a while now,but I didn't want to let some..feeling.. get over me." His voice started to trail off,and I knew what he meant but was still confused.

He began to get quiet again, and it hurt me to be near him when he seemed this down.

"Am I really that bad?' I walked over and put my hand on his shoulder,but he softly jerked away.

"Sal. Do you even really want me to be here? I mean, c'mon. If you want to talk about something, talk! Get it out. Whatever it is that you're feeling- I know it isn't good to keep it trapped inside...... I've been there way too many times."

No answer.

I started to getting going,but suddenly remembered the bottle I had.

"I know you are going to just sit there like a dick and not answer me.

But," I took the bottle from my small purse,

"What is this anyway?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 38.1K 63
π’π“π€π‘π†πˆπ‘π‹ ──── ❝i just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!❞ 𝐈𝐍 π–π‡πˆπ‚π‡ jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
241K 11.1K 32
Desperate for money to pay off your debts, you sign up for a program that allows you to sell your blood to vampires. At first, everything is fine, an...
81.3K 3.6K 20
Grosvenor Square, 1813 Dearest reader, the time has come to place our bets for the upcoming social season. Consider the household of the Baron Feathe...