Mr. CEO [ON HOLD]

By aestheticvxbes

"Name" He barked still not bothering to even look at me. "Delilah" I whispered. Why am I whispering? I cou... More

Authors Note
The Bus {1}
McKinley Enterprises {2}
I'm Not Deaf {3}
Uncle {4}
No Walls {5}
Coffee's {6}
Green Eyes {7}
Lunch Break {8}
Le Bistro Mericourt {9}
Why? {10}
Money {11}
Lost {12}
Friends {13}
Work {14}
Personal Assistant {15}
My Office {16}
Makeover {17}
Makeover Pt. 2 {18}
Touché {19}
Drunk {20}
SHOT SHOT SHOTS! {21}
Boss Man {22}
Kidnapped? {23}
Get Out {24}
Sleeping On The Job {25}
Not Paid to Wonder {26}
Chiseled Jaw & Pink Lips {27}
Ex's & Ohs {28}
Kiss Me, Touch Me {29}
Roommates {30}
Birthday Boy {31}
R.E.S.P.E.C.T {32}
Whose This? {33}
Trapped In a Lie {34}
Pretend Girlfriend {35}
Keeping Up The Act {36}
Late Night Calls {37}
Punishment {38}
Pretend Not To Hate Me {39}
Dinner Dilemmas {40}
One Month Later {41}
No More Busses {42}
I Miss You {43}
Boner From My Boss {44}
Compromises {45}
Seaside Points {46}
Buckets & Towels {47}
Stay With Me {48}
Surprise Guest {49}
You're Late {50}
I Want You {51}
Don't Be Mad {52}
Unraveling Finn Trate {53}
Rise and Shine {54}
Jealousy {55}
Blueballs {56}
Preperations {57}
Say Yes To The Dress {58}
The Charity Gala {59}
The Charity Gala Pt. 2 {60}
The Charity Gala Pt. 3 {61}
Dolphin {62}
Be Alright {63}
Aerophobia {64}
Skinny Love {65}
Choices {66}
Steps in The Right Direction {67}
Fellatio {68}
Secrets and Lies {69}
Just Keep Swimming {70}
Pop The Cherry {71}
A Different Perspective Pt. 1 {72}
A Different Perspective Pt. 2 {73}
Let's Talk {74}
Rumors {76}
Handle This {77}
This is the Life {78}
Coming Home {79}
Author Note

Cake By The Ocean {75}

300K 8.4K 4.5K
By aestheticvxbes

I stared up at the cloudless dark sky and idly wondered what the time was. My snarky subconscious piped up and said, Are you going to sit here and discuss the time or are you actually going to think about what to do.

I ran my fingers against the sand and I knew I wasn't going to break up with him. It would be completely idiotic for me to do so. If I wanted us to to be able to move on and grow together then I needed to let it go. It was better now that I knew because now I couldn't hold it against him for being honest.

Even though my mind was made, I stayed outside and enjoyed the silence. The beach was completely empty and it was so dark that the only thing that could be seen was the moon shining down.

I don't know how long I was out here but I  heard footsteps behind me and tilted my head slightly to see Ian walking up to me with a blanket in his hand.

“Delilah it's two am. I know you said you need your space but it's getting cold out here and I don't wan-”

“Thank you” I interrupted.

I moved and watch him place the blanket.  Before he could leave, I said, “Have you ever wondered if there's ever one moment when everything in in the world is good. Just one. It could be a half a second”

He looked confused at me and instead of judging me he sat down and answered, “No. Something bad is always happening at some place in the world. People make mistakes”

“Yea that's true. Umm..whatever you did with Valentina was before us. We are together now and it would be unfair for me to hold what you did with her against you”

“Thank you” He leaned across and kissed my cheek. We stared at the empty beach and an idea came to me.

“Let's go skinny dipping”

“Really? You sure?” he said. His voice was excited yet anxious.

I took out my bun and slid of my flipflops,“Very sure”

“Are you okay. You were just upset at me now you want to skinny dip?”

“Yes. Are you coming with me or not?”

“Of course I am”

He stripped of his clothes as I slipped out of my dress. I unclasped the bra and took of my underwear. A laugh bubbled in my chest at how crazy what we were doing was. That's the effect Ian had on me. He made me crazy enough to want to have sex with him in the water at 2am.

I didn't even care if someone caught us. The possibility of being caught doing something we weren't supposed to, added to the way I felt. He lifted me in his arms and I laughed at how silly we were being.

He ran me towards the water and I jumped as the cold water touched my back, “Ahh! It's cold!”

He chuckled in my ear, “This was your idea”

I gripped onto his arms for some warmth and coiled against him as he tried to dunk me into into the water, “Ian no! It's cold”

Ian laughed and I found myself laughing along with him. After a few minutes of standing still my body got used to the temperature, I relaxed into Ian arms that came around me.

He lifted me up into his waist as I knotted my fingers in his thick dark hair. I knew there was no going back as he kissed me pushing his tongue into my mouth. A groan vibrated from his throat as I touched the trail of hair that led to his dick.

His arms slid under my butt and I groaned as I felt him at my entrance. I grinded my clit against him, loving how he moaned against my lips. His mouth left mine as he sucked on the sensitive skin of my neck. His hands trailed lower and rubbed my clit.

Ian's eyes were clouded with lust and adoration as he said, “I need you. I need you so bad”

“Then take me”

He didn't need to hear any more words from me. He was inside me in a second and I moaned at how good he felt. He moved in and out of me, each thrust sending different sensations throughout my body.

“Fuck!” he groaned into my ear.

I moved my hips against him grabbing his butt so he could get even deeper in me. Ian had his hands on my neck directing my head in an angle so he could kiss my lips the way he wanted.

I squeezed my thighs around his waist and just a second later I felt a warm liquid inside me. I could feel Ian shuddering and I moaned in ectasy and cumed right after him.

******

This morning when I woke up Ian wasn't next to me. I brushed my teeth and threw a silk robe on. I walked outside to see him with a headpiece on and talking to someone on the laptop.

Was that a business call? I gasped as I realized that I haven't worked for days since I have been with Ian. I was too busy having sex to think about how he was still my boss.

He should have told me. I would have prepared his papers. I could have helped! I crossed my hands across my chest since Ian noticed me. He gave me an apologetic smile but continued to talk to whoever he was talking to.

He had a grey button up with sweatpants on and I smiled since he only wore the button up to look professional to the laptop camera that only saw him chest up. He had that cold calculating business look that he gave everyone.

It was crazy how he had two sides to him. With me he always had a thoughtful expression and an emotion running through those eyes. But to the outside world he viewed them with dark cold eyes.

The more I stared at him the more I started to admire him. The light beard he had on his face was growing on me. And plus the friction of the beard felt great when we….

As if he was reading my mind, Ian had his eyes on me and I shifted around uncomfortable. He kept his eyes on me even as he mumbled words to the head set.

Snap out of it Delilah! Focus.

I walked back to the living room since the ringtone from my phone was blasting.

“Hello” my voice was breathless and I cleared my throat hoping to fix it.

“Hey! So your rich boyfriend whisks you away and now you forget about me?”

I settled down on the couch since it felt good to hear Jason's voice.

“Jason. Gosh it feels so good to hear your voice”

I was so tempted to tell him about losing my virginity. But I wanted to tell him in person so I could see his reaction. We would leave Mexico in a couple of days and I would tell him then.

“Yeah I miss you too” What was wrong? He sounded...off.

“What's wrong?”

“Nothing. You don't have to worry about that. You need to worry about Ian and his mood swings. So are you guys together now?”

Distraction. He was trying to change the topic, “Yes. We are together now”

“Great. So how is it?” There it was again! That tone of voice. Something was wrong!

“Jason what's wrong?”

“Nothing” I heard some voices in the back and I asked him, “Where are you?”

“Work. I'm early for my shift” I strained my ears to listen to the shuffling that was going on in the background. I vaguely made out some words.

Someone said, ‘Can I speak to her? It's my fault she's was hurt.’

Before I could ask my questions I heard Jason's say, “I gotta go Dee. I will call you back in a couple of hours during my break”

“Wait Jason. Who is that?”

“I will explain later. Keep your phone on you” What is the rush? I thought he had time?

“Umm...okay. But just give me a name.” Who was he talking to?

“Stop stressing. Enjoy Mexico. You need a vacation.”

With that said he hung up the phone and I stared at the screen. I contemplated calling him back but, I knew that if I did he would text me telling me to stop calling.

Ian was still outside on the laptop and I used this time to take a shower. Midway I heard the door open and a second later Ian hard body was in front of me.

He brought my head up to kiss me and I turned away giving him my cheek instead,“How was the call?”

He gave me a smirk since he caught on to my resistance, “I should be asking you that. You seemed stressed when you were on the phone.”

“You noticed?” I was surprised he seemed so focused on the laptop I thought he barely saw me.

“Of course. It's impossible not to.”

There he goes. Wooing me with his sweet words, “I hate how you do that?”

He kissed my neck and asked, “Hate?”

“Yes hate” I tilted my neck giving him more access, “You always make me forget all my anger at you with your mouth”

“Believe me when I say. Feelings are mutual” he murmured it against my neck and I sighed as his hands trailed down my back.

He picked my head up and trailed his finger across my lips, “This mouth of yours drives me crazy”

He brought my head closer to his and kissed me softly as I stood on my tiptoes to  pulled him closer. Thoughts about his conference call drifted into my mind forcing me to pull away from  him.

“Don't try to make me forget what you did” I warned him as I washed all the suds of my body.

“What did I do?” he asked innocently and tried to step under the shower head with me.

I pushed him out and threw a loofah at him, “You had a business call and you didn't tell me”

“You were sleeping. I wore you out last night and I didn't want to wake you”

“That's not your call to make. I'm still your PA.”

“Actually it was my conference call to make and it's my decision whether or not I want to wake you”

“You don't get to do that. You can't give me special treatment because I'm your girlfriend”

He stared me down and said, “You're right. I'm sorry. Next time I will be sure to wake you for the call. Now come here”

I rolled my eyes at the sarcasm in his tone and turned my back to him. I finished washing up and exited the bathroom. I went into the bedroom to get dressed for the day. After putting my clothes on I saw Ian come out of the bathrooms with a towel handing low on his waist.

“Don't be mad” he started, “If it makes up for it I booked us dinner at the best restaurant in Mexico for tonight.”

Dinner at the best restaurant? Tonight?

“Wow. Don't you think you have outdone yourself”

“I want to impress you. I want to make you happy”

I felt unsettled at what he was saying, “I don't want you to think that money is what makes me happy. You know I would have been just as happy to lie in your arms and watch a basketball game. I don't like the idea of you spending this much money on me”

“Don't view it like that. I'm not trying to flash my money in your face. I'm just trying to take my girl out for a good time. As much as I love staying in this house all day, I want you to go exploring Mexico. I want to see the way your face lights up when you see something you like. Or how excited you get to try new things.”

I leaned up and kissed him, “You have a way with words, Mr McKinley”

He cocked his eyebrow at me and gave me a grin, “So, Delilah will you go out with me?”

I laughed and said yes. I watched him get dressed fascinated by the way he moves. Ian had this aura that couldn't be missed.  He carried himself with such power, confidence, and sexiness.
After he was dressed his phone rang loudly with a call. Before he picked it up I heard him mutter, “Should have kept this damn thing off”

He held the ringing phone in one hand as he said, “Our reservation start at 5”

I nodded my head and bit my lip at how sexy he looked. He shut his eyes, groaned and adjusted himself before saying, “You are irresistible”

“Pick up the phone”

“It can wait”

“Ian…” I warned him

“Fine. But don't look at me with those fuck me eyes because it kills me. Try calling Jason?”

The phone stopped ringing and I said, “Jason called me already. Kayla and Maria aren't picking up”

“Do you want me to look into it?” he asked already knowing my answer.

“No. That's not necessary”

“Jason was the one you were on the phone with earlier?” Nothing went unnoticed by him.

I nodded my head and said, “You really should call-”

“You were upset on the phone. Why?”

“I wasn't upset. Just confused. He's being  secretive. Something is going on and he's not telling me.”

“I can look into it and find you your answer in a-”

“No. I'm not going to do that. I'm going to wait. Like every normal person”

The phone started to ring again and Ian cursed out loud as he placed the phone in his hands.

“If you can't call anyone then go get some sleep. I need you wide and awake for tonight” he winked at me and my excitement built at the thought of leaving the house. He was right. We have been holed up in the house for days now. It was time for a change in scenery.

“Gideon” he said as he picked up the phone and I exited the room. I went inside the bedroom and saw a text from Jason

I will call you at around noon. Stop worrying.

For someone who knew me very well he was being a complete idiot for not telling now. I formed a simple reply back ignoring my gut that told me to flood his messages with ny questions.

Okay.

I used the time to browse the web. I checked my email and saw a gossip site that emailed me. The title of the email was what got my attention.

BILLIONAIRE BUSINESSMAN IAN MCKINLEY SETTLE DOWN FOR HIS PERSONAL ASSISTANT

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

191K 3K 38
I hate this story please do not take it seriously. I will not be updating it. I wrote it to prove you sheeps love cheesy plots over unique plots 💕...
3.7M 18K 11
Meet Christina A. Cruz. Single. Simple. Incredibly Beautiful. She's the girl who possesses refined manners and right conduct_ well- disciplined, k...
196K 7.4K 31
[Book 2 in the Secret series] "That's not what I meant..." I chew on my lip. "Well, what the fuck did you mean then?" He shouts. "When I'm there I d...
639K 22.9K 42
"don't come any closer" I stutter as he takes long strides towards me. I press my back against the shelf and he traps me with his two hands. "do you...