Together In A&E {Casualty}

By _X_Sammii_X_

(Sequel To Romance In A&E) Ainsley and Madi survived the crash that almost killed them. Now, things have chan... More

Disclaimer
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
End

Chapter Six

130 9 2
By _X_Sammii_X_

Ainsley took Cal to the bedroom. She needed his touch. "I've missed you," Ainsley said. She began kissing his neck. She could feel him getting turned on. "Me too."

Cal laid Ainsley in bed. He took off her clothes and smirked. "I've missed this body," Cal said as he kissed down her body. "The gorgeous pictures you used to send."
Ainsley groaned lightly. "This is only a one time thing. I'm with Iain," she moaned.
"Okay," cal agreed. Him and Ainsley began doing it.

Iain seen Jordan and knew he did wrong.
"Can I come back to see the kids?" Iain asked. Jordan smiled and nodded.

They went to the house and Iain sat with the kids for a while.

Cal and Ainsley laid breathless.
"You're gorgeous," Cal said.
Ainsley grinned and she started to kiss down his body. "I've really missed you."
"Me too."

Cal got dressed and kissed Ainsley. He soon left.

Iain arrived back. He went upstairs to Ainsley. He walked in and saw her lying on the bed in black lingerie. "This is a pleasant surprise."
"All for you baby," Ainsley said as she pulled Iain onto the bed.
Iain grinned and kissed her passionately. Ainsley wanted him. She didn't want Cal anymore. She needed Iain's touch.

Jordan sat at home with the kids. She wanted a new man. "Kiddies, how about we go out for day?" Jordan said. They all got excited. Jordan smiled.

Ainsley was waiting for Iain to get undressed. She wanted him and she needed him. "T-Take clothes off," Ainsley moaned.
"Mmm. Why would I want to do that?"
"To make me happy," Ainsley moaned. She needed his touch and soon. "Iain. Quit making me wait."

Iain slowly took off his clothes. Ainsley grinned. "Shame I'm leaving this little nighty on isn't it?" She teased.
"You what? I want your little nighty off too."
"Nope."
Iain ripped it off her nightie. Ainsley moaned in pleasure finally feeling his touch.
"I need you."

*The Next Morning*
Ainsley woke and seen the bed was half broken. The pillows and duvet were half on and half off the bed.

Ainsley grinned remembering the night she had with Iain. Iain was lying on his back. Ainsley traced his bird tattoo. She ran her hand from his bum up to his tattoo and back again. Iain woke whining.
"Don't."
"Oops."
Iain glared and kissed her. "I'm due at the ED."

Ainsley got the kids dressed while Iain got himself ready. "Ooo, skinny jeans?"
"Yeah. What are you gonna do today?" Iain asked.
"Relax I suppose. I might take kids to a play centre."
"Take Jordan too. She's free," Iain said. Ainsley smiled and nodded. Iain kissed Ainsley and Ainsley slapped his bum.
"Cheeky," Iain said. Ainsley winked.

Ainsley met Jordan at the play centre. The kids ran to play. Ainsley sat down with Jordan and grinned.
"You had sex didn't you?" Jordan asked. Ainsley nodded. "How good was it?"
"We broke the bed."
"Wow."
Ainsley grinned. "Remember that black lingerie nighty I bought? Well he ripped that," she said.
"Oh wow. Must have been heated."
"It was."

Ainsley was yawning. "What time did you fall asleep?"
"4am."

Iain was walking round whistling. "What's got you all happy?" Cal asked.
"I know what you see in Ainsley. She's a maniac. We broke the bed."
Cal laughed but inside he wanted to cry. "She's wild."
"She is," Iain said. He ran on duty with Jez, singing as he went.

A guy was smiling over at Jordan. Ainsley noticed.
"Babe, you got an admirer," Ainsley said. Jordan looked up and seen the guy staring.
"I doubt it's at me," Jordan said. Ainsley grinned.
"One way to find out."
Ainsley went over to him
"I've seen you staring at my friend and I."
"Your friend in particular."
Ainsley grinned. "Come and join us then."

Jordan was holding Angel as the guy came over.

Cal was called out to an emergancy. He knew Iain would be there. When he arrived, he saw a car and immediately thought back to when he nearly lost Ainsley and Madison. "Cal, you alright pal?" Iain asked.
"Y-Yeah," Cal stuttered. Iain patted him on the back and they went to the car together.

The guy was called Jason and he very much liked Jordan. Ainsley was trying to match them up as she knew Jordan was shy.

Jason kissed her cheek before the kids came over. A little girl with blonde hair and blue eyes came over. She had very little hair on her head.
"Daddy, Tom and Luke need out," she said. Jason nodded. He got up. Ainsley and Jordan seen him lifting his sons out of the ball pit and put them in wheelchairs.

Cal and Iain went back to the ED. "No one died Cal. That's a good thing."
"Yeah."
Iain sighed. "Look, we saved Madi and Ainsley didn't we?"

Ainsley text Iain and told him where she was. He was going to come when his shift was over. "I need to go bed shopping," Ainsley mumbled.
"Yeah. Get one that possibly won't break."
Ainsley grinned and winked at Jordan. Jordan smiled. Ainsley got the kids ready and left.

Jordan and Jason were talking.
"Come over to mine for dinner and stay. I can't come to yours because of the equipment and lifts needed for the boys and Arabella's medicine," Jason said. Jordan smiled.
"I'd love to. Give me your address and number and I'll be around at five," Jordan said. Jason grinned.

Cal was in a bad way. Iain had rang Ainsley. She was on her way. She arrived at the ED and went to the family room with the kids. They ran to Cal. Cal held them. Iain told Ainsley about Cal.
"I think it's trauma," Iain said. Ainsley nodded. "I'll help him with it. I had to help myself so I know what works."

Iain took the kids to see Connie. Ainsley looked at Cal. "I know you're struggling right now. I need you to listen to me. You're going to be fine. I'm here, Madi's here and your two girls are here. Evie and Layla need daddy to stay strong."
"I almost lost you and Madi."
Ainsley smiled. "You haven't though. We're still here aren't we?"
"Not mine though."
Ainsley sighed. "We can be friends if you want to."

Iain sat with Connie. "Cal and Ainsley are both still struggling after the crash. Especially Ainsley," Iain told her.
"I don't know what I'm meant to do Iain. I'm struggling too and so is Grace," Connie said.
"Visit more often. Take her out for shopping," Iain said.
"I'll see what I can do," Connie said. She sat and played with the kids.

Iain went back to the room. Ainsley was comforting Cal. She kissed the top of his head. Iain smiled at them.
"Iain, come and talk to our best friend," Ainsley said. Cal smiled when he heard Ainsley call him that.
"We think you're struggling with PTSD babes. Come and stay with us. You'll be around Evie and Layla," Iain said.
"You sure?"
Ainsley nodded and smiled. "Yeah. We're sure. We want you to be okay."

Jordan was taking Jason over to Iain and Ainsley's. She wanted them to meet him. She knew Ainsley already had.

Ainsley and Iain returned home with Cal. Evie held her daddy's hand the whole time. "I love my daddy," Evie said. Cal smiled and held Evie close to him. Iain smiled at them both. The door rang. Jordan and Jason were standing there.
"This is just a quick hello cause the kids are in the cars," Jordan said.

Cal, Ainsley, Iain and the kids came to the door.
"This is Jason, my boyfriend," Jordan said. Ainsley squealed with excitement. She hugged Jordan.
"Congrats. I hope it works out for you both," Ainsley said. Iain and Cal shook his hand and hugged Jordan.

Jordan and Jason left to go back to his place with the kids. Iain was hurting that Jordan had moved on.
"She's moved on," Iain mumbled. Cal looked up. Ainsley was giving the kids a snack in the kitchen. Iain sat beside Cal in the living room.
"I guess I can help you with moving on too. I had to when you went with Ainsley," Cal mumbled. Iain nodded.
"Cal, we never meant to hurt you. It was just sex at first. Ainsley was single," Iain said.

Ainsley got the kids to sleep. She watched as they slept. She missed Sam too.

Ainsley Beauchamp - Wherever you are, I hope you know how much I miss you. I'll never stop loving you either. 💖

Ainsley sighed and went downstairs. She saw Iain and Cal sitting outside drinking beer. She knew everything was about to get complicated but she just didn't know how much.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*
A/N - I'm thinking of a PTSD storyline for Cal. Like, the crash affected him too. What do you all think?

Tell me what you thought of this chapter.

Also, go and check out the sister story to this Fighting For Love In A&E by StrangeDesires

Hope you liked!!
Xx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.3K 97 19
Imagine having the best life with your now called Fiance and your having the best day ever. Until an awful car accident causes Shannon to lose her me...
10.3K 231 22
Ainsley is a new mum. When her daughter becomes ill she takes her to A&E. She meets Cal and they soon become close. What happens when their friendshi...
1.3K 22 22
"Damn my father and damn this trip. He died and left his affairs in a mess for me to settle. If I return to my hometown, I know the inevitable will h...
8.3K 694 23
Mallory finds herself brokenhearted when she loses the love of her life in a tragic accident. She's left to pick up the pieces of her life with the h...