sᴇᴄʀᴇᴛ ᴄʜɪʟᴅ ᴏғ ᴊᴜɴɢ ʜᴏsᴇᴏᴋ |...

By _RelleLebby_

ᴅᴇsᴄʀɪᴘᴛɪᴏɴ ᴇɴᴄʟᴏsᴇᴅ ɪɴsɪᴅᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ʙᴏᴏᴋ ᴀᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ʙᴇɢɪɴɴɪɴɢ ᴏғ ᴇᴀᴄʜ ᴘᴀʀᴛ вooĸ one: нoѕeoĸ'ѕ ѕecreт cнιld (c̶o̶m̶p̶l... More

sᴛᴏʀʏ ɪɴғᴏʀᴍᴀᴛɪᴏɴ: ᴘᴀʀᴛ ᴏɴᴇ
ᴀᴜᴛʜᴏʀ's ɴᴏᴛᴇ
ᴘʀᴏʟᴏɢᴜᴇ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴏɴᴇ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴡᴏ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ғɪᴠᴇ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ sɪx
ʜɪᴀᴛᴜs
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ sᴇᴠᴇɴ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴇɪɢʜᴛ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ɴɪɴᴇ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴇɴ
ᴊᴜsᴛ ᴡᴀɴᴛᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ sᴀʏ ʜɪ
ʜᴜʀʀɪᴄᴀɴᴇ ᴍᴀᴛᴛʜᴇᴡ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴇʟᴇᴠᴇɴ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴡᴇʟᴠᴇ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛʜɪʀᴛᴇᴇɴ (01)
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛʜɪʀᴛᴇᴇɴ (02)
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛʜɪʀᴛᴇᴇɴ (03)
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ғᴏᴜʀᴛᴇᴇɴ
ǫᴜᴇsᴛɪᴏɴ ᴛɪᴍᴇ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ғɪғᴛᴇᴇɴ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ sɪxᴛᴇᴇɴ (01)
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ sɪxᴛᴇᴇɴ (02)
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ sᴇᴠᴇɴᴛᴇᴇɴ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴇɪɢʜᴛᴇᴇɴ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ɴɪɴᴇᴛᴇᴇɴ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ
ᴛʜᴀɴᴋ ʏᴏᴜ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ - ᴏɴᴇ
ғɪɴᴀʟ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ [01]
ғɪɴᴀʟ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ [02]
ғɪɴᴀʟ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ [03]
ᴄʜʀɪsᴛᴍᴀs ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ [01]
ᴄʜʀɪsᴛᴍᴀs ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ [02]
ᴄʜʀɪsᴛᴍᴀs sᴛᴏʀʏ [03]
sᴇǫᴜᴇʟ ᴄᴏᴍɪɴɢ sᴏᴏɴ...
ʙᴏᴏᴋ ᴛᴡᴏ:
sᴛᴏʀʏ ɪɴғᴏʀᴍᴀᴛɪᴏɴ: ʙᴏᴏᴋ ᴛᴡᴏ
ᴘᴀʀᴛ ᴛᴡᴏ: ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴏɴᴇ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴡᴏ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ғᴏᴜʀ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ғɪᴠᴇ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ sɪx
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ sᴇᴠᴇɴ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴇɪɢʜᴛ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ɴɪɴᴇ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴇɴ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴇʟᴇᴠᴇɴ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴡᴇʟᴠᴇ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛʜɪʀᴛᴇᴇɴ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ғᴏᴜʀᴛᴇᴇɴ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ғɪғᴛᴇᴇɴ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ sɪxᴛᴇᴇɴ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ sᴇᴠᴇɴᴛᴇᴇɴ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴇɪɢʜᴛᴇᴇɴ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ɴɪɴᴇᴛᴇᴇɴ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ ᴏɴᴇ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ ᴛᴡᴏ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ ғᴏᴜʀ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ ғɪᴠᴇ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ sɪx
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ sᴇᴠᴇɴ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ ᴇɪɢʜᴛ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ ɴɪɴᴇ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ ᴏɴᴇ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ ᴛᴡᴏ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ ғᴏᴜʀ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ ғɪᴠᴇ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ sɪx
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ sᴇᴠᴇɴ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ ᴇɪɢʜᴛ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ ɴɪɴᴇ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ғᴏʀᴛʏ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ғᴏʀᴛʏ ᴏɴᴇ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ғᴏʀᴛʏ ᴛᴡᴏ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ғᴏʀᴛʏ ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ғᴏʀᴛʏ ғᴏᴜʀ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ғᴏʀᴛʏ ғɪᴠᴇ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ғᴏʀᴛʏ sɪx
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ғᴏʀᴛʏ sᴇᴠᴇɴ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ғᴏʀᴛʏ ᴇɪɢʜᴛ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ғᴏʀᴛʏ ɴɪɴᴇ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ғɪғᴛʏ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ғɪғᴛʏ ᴏɴᴇ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ғɪғᴛʏ ᴛᴡᴏ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ғɪғᴛʏ ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ғɪғᴛʏ ғᴏᴜʀ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ғɪғᴛʏ ғɪᴠᴇ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ғɪғᴛʏ sɪx
ᴇᴘɪʟᴏɢᴜᴇ
ᴛʜᴀɴᴋ ʏᴏᴜ

ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ғᴏᴜʀ

12.5K 400 131
By _RelleLebby_

SAMI POV:

I could not believe that I just so Tonya pass out on live television. I was honestly, no doubt embarrassed by her even though I was not there. I started to feel a wet substance on my lap.

I looked down to see that I dropped some milk on my lap. None of the cereal makes it into my mouth. Running up to get a paper towel, I looked to see that they were paramedics at the scene.

They were checking on each individual that either passed out or may have gotten injured by fans trying to get a glimpse of the group.

After wiping off the milk that spilled on my lap, I tossed the rest in the sink. I honestly hate it when my cereal gets soft. I tossed the paper towel in the trash.

I walked over to the remote and turned off the tv. Tossing the remote on the sofa, I handed it upstairs. Just as I was opening my door to my room when my phone started to go off.

Going over to the phone, I slid it to accept the call. "Hello," I said on the other end.

I could hear a lot of noise in the background. I pulled the phone away and place the phone on the speaker. Placing the phone on the stand, I waited for someone to respond on the other end.

"Hello, my name is James and I am right now with your friend, Tonya. Is it possible that you can meet her at the hospital?" I fell back on the bed trying to catch myself from getting upset.

"Hello, are you still there?" The man asked me at the other end of the phone. I sat up on the bed, grinding my teeth.

"Yeah, I'll be there." Hanging up the phone, I grab a pair of sweatpants, my jacket and a baseball cap to put over my hair since haven't had time to do anything to it yet.

'Tonya you owe me.' I said to myself grabbing my keys from up off the dish by the door before closing the door.

I got into my car and sat in the driver's seat. I thought to myself, I thought that I would be able to get some rest but I guess that is out of the question. I started the car and backed myself out of the driveway.

I drove over to the hospital; turning off the engine I got out of the vehicle. I walked inside and was greeted by an old woman who was sitting at the front desk.

She looked at me and smiled, "How may I help you?" I pulled my hoodie off of my head and told her I was looking for Tonya Gilmore. She looked down at the screen and started to type away on the keyboard.

Finally, after a moment, she looked at me and told me to find my friend. I thank her and walked away towards the elevator. I pressed the up button to wait for the elevator.

A moment later, the elevator showed up and open for me. I walked into the elevator and pressed the 5 buttons to head up the floor she was on.

Once on the floor that I needed to be on, I walked to room 522. Knocking first before opening, I noticed my friend laying in the bed. She looked up at me and smiled. I closed the door behind me walking in with my hands folded across my chest.

"Really, Tonya," I said to her as I was shaking my head. She was a reckless person but I could never imagine that she would ever put herself in the hospital.

"I was dehydrated and forgot to bring my inhalers, so here I am." She said waving her around the room and pointing over to the IV that she had connected with her.

Didn't I say that Tonya could be really forgetful? I sighed walking over and sitting on the bed, placing my arms around her body. "Well, at least you didn't die."

She pulled out from the hug. "Yeah Yeah, I know I need to be more careful. But don't worry, I'll be out before the concert," she said smiling from ear to ear.

I smacked her on the head.

"That's all you can think about right now?" She looked at me rubbing the area that I hit.

"Well, duh those tickets were expensive." I just rolled my eyes before laying on the bed next to her.

"Let's first get better," I said to her and she nodded back before nodding off.

After two days of staying in the hospital, Tonya was able to be released from the hospital. The doctor told us that she needs to take better care of herself or she will be back in here.

She saluted to him before being rolled out of the hospital. I was waiting for her at the front of the building, the nurse handed me over her belongings before Tonya was able to get up on her own. I open the door to the passenger side so that she could get in and we drove off to my house.

We arrived at my house and both of us got off the car. Stretching her hands in the air and smiled being happy to be away from the hospital. I rolled my eyes as we walked to the front door and both of us went inside.

Once inside, we sat down on the couch to plan for tonight. "So what are you going to wear?" She questioned me placing her hands behind her head.

I shrugged my shoulders not knowing honestly. I just thought about wearing a nice shirt and jeans since I wasn't really that thrilled about tonight.

She jumped up from off the couch, not happy with my answer.

"Come on Sami." She grabbed my arm and dragged me upstairs to my room. She opened my closet to see what I had inside to wear.

While she searched, I collapse on my bed not really in the mood for all of this. Just as I shut my eyes and lean back on my bed, I felt something being tossed at me and land on my face.

I lift from the bed and view the outfit to see what it was. I even noticed that it still had the price tag on it. "I bought this for you six months ago," she said, placing her hands on her hips.

It wasn't that I didn't like it just that I'm more of a tomboy and like to wear pants most of the time. The skirt for the outfit was way too short, too.

She put her hands up together to beg me to wear the outfit. I tossed it back at her, "nope."

She dropped down to her knees this time begging me to wear it out tonight. "Pretty please with a cherry on top." She started to give me the eyes that the cat from Shrek.

I kiss my teeth, honestly couldn't say no to that even though I knew that the cat betrays them in the end.

Huffing and puffing, I tossed my hands in the air and grabbed the outfit to try it on. She jumped up and over to my bed and wait for me to come back into the room.

I walked back into the room with the outfit, like I said before the skirt was just too short that I kept having to pull it down because it kept riding up.

"I look like a hooker," I uttered, holding the sides of the skirt. Tonya walks over to me and slaps my hands off the side of the skirt.

She patted the side of my shoulders, "you will be fine. Most of the time it will be dark so no one will see you," she said trying to reassure me.

I gaze into her eyes through the mirror, I hope she knew that I was sending death threats to her in my head.

She smiled and kissed me on my left cheek before walking out of the room. I slowly moved over to the bed and grabbed my blanket to cover my lower half.

Now, it was time to leave to go to the concert and I had no other choice but to wear the outfit that Tonya had picked out for me.

But I wasn't just going to wear it without feeling comfortable, so I'd decided to put under the skirt some black short shorts to make sure to cover my butt.

Soon, we arrived at the venue and I noticed that the area was already packed with fans waiting to go inside.

I couldn't believe that so many people were here to see a group from another country. I pulled into the parking lot and turned off the engine and Tonya and I got out of the car.

I glance over at her and noticed that she was excited to be here. She walked over to me and grabbed my arm linking it with her's. "Tonya, it's going to be okay," patting her head.

She was nervous for once in her life.

While in line, I noticed a lot of fans holding postings with different names displayed on them. I side-eye them, this was a little bit too much for my take.

Finally, we were next and provided the ticket attendant with our tickets. The guy took our tickets and glanced up at us.

Right after that, he looked down at a photo and then back to us once again. "Can you two stand here for a moment," he indicated to us.

Both Tonya and I looked at him in a confused way. "Um, why do we have to stand here? Can't we just go inside with everyone else?" I asked the guy. He ignored my questions and went to grabbed his walkie from his waist.

I looked at Tonya and she looked at me with a confused look. I whisper/yell over to her, "were those tickets fake?!"

She shook her head and waved her hands in the air."Sami, you know me better than that."

Folded my hands over my chest. "Yeah, I knew you but sometimes you do the craziest things."

Just then a large man walks up to us and points in our direction. "Are these them?" He questioned the ticket attendant.

The attendant turned to us and nods at the guy. "Come on."

He grabbed our arms and was literally dragging us to wherever he was taken us.

Both of us were wearing heels, so trying to walk while being dragged in heels with not a pretty sight. "Hey, we can walk you know." I tried to say to the guy but he didn't listen.

Before we knew it we were in the back area of the concert arena.

Finally, he released us and pointed us over to the door that was labeled waiting room. He knocks on the door and slowly the door opened up to see a woman standing on the other end.

The man that dragged us started talking to the woman in another language as she nods her head understanding. Moments later, she opens the door wide enough for us to come through.

Tonya and I looked at each trying to think if we should go inside or leave.

Seeing that we weren't coming inside, the woman grabbed my hand and pulled me and I pull Tonya in along with me.

"Are you the girl that passed out a couple of days ago at the airport?" She questioned us.

Tonya slowly nodded her head while rubbing the back of her neck. She smiled at us and before walking away.

Our eyes followed her as she left the room that we were in and went to another room that was adjacent to the room that we were in.

She left the door open and we could hear a lot of laughing and noise coming out of the room. Just then she came back into the room and wave for us to come inside. Tonya grabbed my arm and both of us walk together into the room.

As soon as we walked into the room, we saw a lot of people running around. We stood there frozen at what was going on. The woman walked over to us and smiled at us. "Sit down they'll be ready in a second."

I looked at Tonya and she looked back at me. "Uh...who will be ready to see us?" I asked her and just then seven guys walked out.

"It would be us," one of them that was wearing glasses over his eyes and who spoke to us in English.

"ONE, TWO, THREE WE ARE BANGTAN, BTS, nice to meet you!" All of them said at the same time.

-

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

197K 9.6K 32
[Book Cover: @queenbvtch] "Do you realize there's so many forms of beauty that even the human mind cannot comprehend?" "Yes, I am very aware." "Then...
672K 13K 130
W͟͟E͟͟L͟͟C͟͟O͟͟M͟͟E͟͟ T͟͟O͟͟ M͟͟Y͟͟ A͟͟M͟͟B͟͟W͟͟ I͟͟M͟͟A͟͟G͟͟I͟͟N͟͟E͟͟ B͟͟O͟͟O͟͟K͟͟ 𝘐 𝘴𝘦𝘦 𝘴𝘰 𝘮𝘢𝘯𝘺 𝘬𝘱𝘰𝘱 𝘪𝘮𝘢𝘨𝘪𝘯𝘦 𝘣𝘰𝘰𝘬𝘴 𝘰𝘯 �...
213K 4.8K 61
bts ambw for my melanin stans <3 please enjoy this series of different stories that i have jotted down and published for the black stans who are eit...
112K 4.6K 32
❝I finally have you to myself.❞ ❝Baekhyun I don't love you, I love Yoongi.❞ Sequel: autumn leaves🍁