BAMBI

By PantlessGenie

Vivian, an accountant for one of the biggest superstars in the world, is at a crossroads after a stumble in h... More

I
II
III
IV
V
VI
VII
VIII
IX
X
XI
XII
XIII
XIV
XV
XVI
XVIII
XIX
XX
XXI
XXII
XXIII
XXIV
XXV
XXVI
XXVII
XXVIII
XXIX
XXX
XXXI
XXXII
XXXIII
XXXIV
XXXV
XXXVI
XXXVII
XXXVIII
XXXIX
XL
XLI
Epilogue

XVII

2.7K 106 100
By PantlessGenie

Our little talk, or emotional breakdown on my end, in the windmill helped me more than he knew. Just being able to let my feelings out to someone took a lot of weight off of my shoulders. And I was thankful to Prince for being a friend and lending an ear.

The gloomy mood in the room moved on along with the rainstorm, letting the sunlight shine bits of rays through the clouds and onto the bed we laid in. "Look, it stopped raining." Prince stood up and walked over to the window, looking to see if he could spot a rainbow.

I could see the side of his face as he searched the sky with a boyish grin. I climbed out of the bed and walked up behind him, bringing my hands up to the side his arms softly rubbing up and down the length of them, "Did you find one?" I planted a wet kiss along the nape of his neck. "Not yet. I'll keep looking, you keep doing what you're doing." He smiled.

I kissed him in the same spot, "That?"

"Uh huh." He tilted his head to the side, giving me more access to that sensitive spot on his skin. I kissed then licked that spot again, "Uh huh." He repeated. Then I took that flesh between my teeth, biting down slightly, "Mm, mhmm."

My right hand wrapped around his body, blindly unbuttoning his shirt, while I worked the buttons on my own dress with my left hand. His eyes were looking out the window, but by the smirk on his face, I could tell he was more concentrated on what I was doing to him.

My fingers stretched over the collar of his shirt, pulling it down to expose his well defined shoulder blades. I licked my lips before exploring his back with my tongue, taking little bites here and there. He let out a deep moan before removing his cuff links and taking his shirt off all together.

Finally turning to face me, he reached around with one hand and unhooked my bra, "Don't take it off yet." He held the cups of my bra up to my chest, "I wanna watch them get hard." I chuckled, knowing full well once my nipples got exposed to the elements they would stiffen up. Prince slowly separated the fabric from my skin, watching my nipples harden before him. "Beautiful." He said, bringing my left nipple into his mouth, biting down ever so slightly, making the ball of pressure in my stomach build up to new heights.

I shimmied out of my dress and pulled my damp panties down, stepping out of them then kicking them to the other side of the room. "Someone's eager." Prince grinned, then let his tongue trail to my other breast. While he licked and sucked my sensitive skin, his hands searched my body. His right hand coming dangerously close to my pussy but skipping it for the next destination, teasing me to no end. He brought his mouth up to my lips, his tongue threatening entrance. "Well, I wanna take it slow." He whispered, making me groan against his lips.

This was the second time he teased me and the second time it just made me crave his body even more. I decided to chip away at his will power. So I placed my hand on his chest and walked my fingers to the waist of his pants, unbuttoning them. My fingers then toyed with his zipper until I gained entry, gripping the massive hard on stuck in the leg of his pants.

Prince shook his hips, making the pants to fall to his ankles and causing a chuckle to burst out of me. "Someone's eager." I returned to him, biting his bottom lip before he had a chance to respond.

Now that his cock was free, I stroked it slowly, making him moan against my lips. I parted my mouth from his to kiss his collar bone, then his chest, then his stomach. Slowly lowering myself until I rested on my knees in front of him. A slight feel of nervousness took over me as I stared at his throbbing shaft. I hadn't given anyone a blowjob since I was married so many years ago. "It's just like riding a bicycle, Bambi. Don't be nervous." He obviously sensed my hesitation.

I opened my mouth and slowly guided him in between my lips. I moved back and forth over his length until it was soaked in my spit. Then I took him out of my mouth completely, circling the head with my tongue. "Shit." He threw his head up towards the ceiling while I swallowed his cock again. This time putting it all the way in the back of my throat. I gagged once, but managed to suppress any further reflexes. "Good girl." He purred, running his fingers through my hair, our eyes connected with great intensity.

My cheeks hollowed as I created a hard suction within my mouth, moving along his shaft once more. His moans grew louder, bouncing off the walls of the little room. "Ah... fuck!" He gripped my hair and started thrusting himself into my mouth harder and harder.

Right when the grunts and moans he voiced started to make me feel like he was reaching the end, he stopped, "Get up." He demanded. I stood up and he grabbed my hand, leading me towards the bed. He stopped, picking up his pants, taking a condom out of the pocket. He sat down at the edge of the bed and ripped the condom wrapper open, rolling the latex down his length.

He leaned back a little, resting on the palms of his hands. Not saying a word to me but just shooting me a look with his sultry eyes. I knew what he wanted. So I walked up and stood in between his legs, then turned around. Bending my knees, I slowly sat on his lap, taking his throbbing flesh into my heat.

"Fuck, it's big." I whispered, my walls completely surrounding him. I rotated my hips in circular motions until I got used to the feel of him inside of me. Using my hips to guide me, I lifted and lowered myself over him, slow at first before picking up the pace to a steady bounce.

"Oh my god..." My moans echoed throughout the little building while my body crashed against his. His right hand wandered around my damp back then reached around my body, roughly gripping my right breast. I could feel my pussy clench down around his girth, "Prince... Ah here I come, here I come." "Fuck... me too." He moaned. As my sweet juices flowed out of me and onto Prince, his salty seed shot out of him.

Not long after, my wobbly legs led me to the bed to lay down next to my secret lover. With his hand resting on his forehead, and a smile gracing his lips, he glanced over at me, "Damn Bambi, you wore me out."

I smiled, using my hand to fan myself, "I wore myself out... shit." My voice just a breathless sigh. We laid silently for the next few minutes until everything that happened that day, getting up too early, fighting with Janet, being lied to, the crying, the fucking, caught up to me. My eyelids got heavy and I soon fell asleep next to the man I feared I was falling head over heels for.

                                   🌀🌀🌀

It had been a little over a month since our rendezvous in the windmill. For the past two weeks, Prince had been in Los Angeles, getting ready for his performance at the MTV Music Awards. He would call every couple of days, though, I didn't really expect him to. I secretly wished he would fly back because as much as I hated admitting it, I missed him.

Every time my mind would drift towards him, I shook it off, since I was still in a relationship, albeit a dead end relationship.

The taste of freedom I felt with Prince must have gotten to me because no part of me wanted to be with Janet. The more time I spent with her, the more I wanted her away from me. And every time she opened her mouth, I just assumed it was a lie. I kept my feelings hidden though, she still needed me for support. Or at least that's what she told me every time she asked me for more money.

She'd been staying at my house for the passed three days. Apparently, some of her friends from rehab were having some sort of get together so she was going to go to St Paul for a few days to visit.

I was up early to catch up on some work, so by the time she came strolling down the stairs, I'd been up for hours.

"Good morning." She yelled from the kitchen.

I got up and walked from the study to the kitchen. "Morning. Hey I didn't make breakfast this morning. I was planning on getting something from the bakery. What do you want?"

"Umm...a bear claw." Her eyes widened as she spoke, causing me to chuckle.

"Ok, I'll be back then." As I got into my car and started pulling out of the driveway, I noticed Janet's car, which was parked in front of mine, still wasn't registered.

I rolled my eyes before driving to the bakery to get us some food. When I came back, I made a mental note to ask her about it.

"Here." I said, handing her the bear claw. "Hey, why isn't your car registered yet? I gave you $200 to cover it."

"Oh yeah, I paid it but they haven't sent me the stickers yet."

"I thought the DMV told you you had to walk the payment in and they'd give you the stickers right then and there."

"Yeah," she stammered, "they were out of stickers so they said I had to wait for mine in the mail. It's probably in my mailbox at home right now."

I made my frustration with her known by rolling my eyes at her dumb excuse. "Well, I can't afford to be giving you any more money so you need to make sure that shit got handled."

I stormed back into the study to continue working and to get away from her. A few minutes later she came in and told me she was leaving for St Paul. "Alright, later." I hissed, never taking my eyes off of the stock of papers in front of me.

I felt a sigh of relief when I heard the latch on my front door close. Finally she was out of my hair, for a few days at least. I knew she was lying about the car registration just like I knew she lied about the baggy of coke in her pants. Prince was right, I was just going to continue being miserable as long as she was in my life. Although I made a commitment to stay by her side during her road to sobriety, I had to do what was best for me for once. Janet had to go.

My thoughts stayed on her as I devised a plan to break it off with her as easy as possible. Obviously I had to wait until she got back from her trip. As I stared off, thinking about what to do about Janet, the phone rang next to me.

"Hello?"

"Hey Bambi." A blanket of comfort covered me when I heard his tired voice.

"Hey Prince. How's everything going in LA?"

"It's going pretty good. You forgot to remind me to show you my outfit, so now you're just gonna have to watch it on TV."

"Mmm, describe it to me."

"It's indescribable." I could hear a smile on his voice.

"Well, what color is it?"

"Yellow."

"What's it made of?"

"I don't know, like a lace-like net-like material. You'll just have to see."

"Ok."

"You're gonna watch it tonight right?" He waited patiently for me to respond while I repositioned myself to the couch in the study.

"Yeah, I'm gonna watch it." I said, letting myself fall into the cushions.

The phone went silent for a short while, "There's just something about you that I miss, Bambi." He said quietly into the phone.

I smiled, sometimes I wondered if he had feelings for me too or if he was just always this sweet, "Is that right?"

"Yeah, it's that sweet pussy of yours." His voice lowered even deeper than usual as he spoke.

I stayed silent as my heart sank into my stomach. I knew we were only in it for the sex, but it didn't feel good to know that my sweet pussy was the only thing he missed while he was away.

"Hello?"

"I gotta go." I knew I shouldn't be upset, but I was.

"I'm just playing with you." He laughed nervously into the phone, trying to take back the stupid comment he just made.

I rolled my eyes as a sigh escaped my parted lips, "I gotta go, Prince."

"Why you mad?"

"I'm not, but I gotta get back to work, I got a lot of stuff to take care of."

"Oh, ok. Well, make sure you watch me."

"I will."

I don't know why that got me so upset, but it did. I missed everything about him while he was in LA but apparently he only missed the one thing. It became very clear at that point that his level of affection did not match mine.

My mind thought back to all the times I watched love struck girls walk out of his office, straightening out their skirts or wiping their mouths. I guess I should have known better than to think he would want anything more to do with his accountant than to use her, just like he'd used every other woman he'd ever been with.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

42.2K 1.1K 16
*(lauren/you/camila)* gxg Y/n had never understood the world's obsession with romantic relationships, no matter how hard she tried. Lover after love...
30.1K 429 17
๐ต๐‘œ๐‘›๐‘—๐‘œ๐‘ข๐‘Ÿ ๐‘š๐‘Ž๐‘‘๐‘’๐‘š๐‘œ๐‘–๐‘ ๐‘’๐‘™๐‘™๐‘’ ๐‘Ž๐‘›๐‘‘ ๐‘ค๐‘’๐‘™๐‘๐‘œ๐‘š๐‘’ ๐‘ก๐‘œ ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘’ ๐‘›๐‘ฆ๐‘š๐‘โ„Ž ๐‘๐‘™๐‘–๐‘ž๐‘ข๐‘’โ™ก
5.6K 137 19
From liking various amounts of photos and picturing herself in a 'what if' scenario with the boy, she ends up getting a dm from the lightly golden ta...
453K 24.7K 26
Tiffany is 26, she left L.A. during her husbands work party after secretly signing annulment papers with her attorney earlier in the day, instructing...