Serendipity Camila/You

By camrenkordied

G!P you/also dominant you. Definition of G!P: you're a girl...and you got a dick __ You're in a band named S... More

Prologue
•Chapter 2•
•Chapter 3•
•Chapter 4•
•Chapter 5•
•Chapter 6•
•Chapter 7•
•Chapter 8•
•Chapter 9•
•Chapter 10•
•Chapter 11•
•Chapter 12•
•Chapter 13•
•Chapter 14•
•Chapter 15•
•Chapter 16•
•Chapter 17•
•Chapter 18•
•Chapter 19•
•Chapter 20•
•Chapter 21•
•Chapter 22•
•Chapter 23•
•Chapter 24•
•Chapter 25•
•Chapter 26•
•Chapter 27•
•Chapter 28•
•Chapter 29•
•Chapter 30•
•Chapter 31•
•Chapter 32•
•Chapter 33•
•Chapter 34•
•Chapter 35•
•Chapter 36•
•Chapter 37•
•Chapter 38•
•Chapter 39•
•Chapter 40•
•Chapter 41•
•Chapter 42•
•Chapter 43•
•Chapter 44•
•Chapter 45•
•Chapter 46•
C A M I L A
C A M I L A 2
•Chapter 47•
•Chapter 48•
•Chapter 49•
•Chapter 50•
•Chapter 51•
•Chapter 52•
•Chapter 53•
Camila/You Imagines
•Chapter 54•
•Chapter 55•
•Chapter 56•
•Chapter 57•
•Chapter 58•
•Chapter 59•
•Chapter 60•
•Chapter 61•
•Chapter 62•
•Chapter 63•
•Chapter 64•
•Chapter 65•
•Chapter 66•
•Chapter 67•
serenTITTIES
•Chapter 68•
•Chapter 69•
•Chapter 70•
•Chapter 71•
•Chapter 72•
•Chapter 73•
•Chapter 74•
•Chapter 75•
•Chapter 76•
•Chapter 77•
•Chapter 78•
•Chapter 79•
•Chapter 80•
•Chapter 81•
•Chapter 82•
•Chapter 83•
•Chapter 84•
•Chapter 85•
•Chapter 86•
•Chapter 87•
•Chapter 88•
•Chapter 89•
•Chapter 90•
•Chapter 91•
•Chapter 92•
•Chapter 93•
•Chapter 94•
•Chapter 95•
•Chapter 96•
•Chapter 97•
•Chapter 98•
•KIAH•
•Chapter 99•
•Chapter 100•
•Chapter 101•
•Chapter 102•
•Chapter 103•
•Chapter 104•
•Chapter 105•
•Chapter 106•
•Chapter 107•
•Chapter 108•
•Chapter 109•
•Chapter 110•
•Chapter 111•
•Chapter 112•
•Chapter 113•
•Chapter 114•
•Chapter 115•
•Chapter 116•
•Chapter 117•
•Chapter 118•
•Chapter 119•
•Chapter 120•
•Chapter 121•
•Chapter 122•
•Chapter 123•
•Chapter 124•
•Chapter 125•
•Chapter 126•
•Chapter 127•
•Chapter 128•
•Chapter 129•
•Chapter 130•
•Chapter 131•
•Chapter 132•
•Chapter 133•
•Chapter 134•
•Chapter 135•
•Chapter 136•
•Chapter 137•
•Chapter 138•
!!!!
•Chapter 139•
•Chapter 140•
•Chapter 141•
•Chapter 142•
•Chapter 143•
•Chapter 144•
•Chapter 145•
•Chapter 146•
•Chapter 147•
•Chapter 148•
•Chapter 149•
•Chapter 150•
• Epilogue •
Epilogue One
Epilogue Two
Epilogue Three
• Chapter 151 •
• Chapter 152 •

•Chapter 1•

48.1K 1.1K 3K
By camrenkordied

A/N: pick your EP ^ (don't judge I tried) 😂

btw it's gonna be boring

Y/N's POV

*four months later*

"So in the studio today is Ser-Serendipity? Gosh I can never get that right. Anyways girls introduce yourselves." Elvis Duran chuckled and we chuckled along with him.

"Wassup New York it's Amber."

"Hey guys I'm Natalie."

"Ericaa Sanchez back in the city! Shoutout to Brooklynnn!"

"Hey Y/N here." I spoke into the microphone as I rubbed my sweaty palms against my jeans.

"So uh you gonna say your band name to correct me?" Elvis laughed and we jumped quickly to do it.

"Oh! Okay uh," Natalie paused as she looked at all of us and we said our name, "We're Serendipity."

"Good?" Erica asked with a giggle,

"I think so?" I mumbled with a low chuckle causing the crew to laugh.

"Perfect," He laughed and I leaned back into the chair, "So your single I- forget that your entire EP is basically a hit and it's been out for a couple months. When's the album?"

"Oh uh we have it already but we're still choosing out the songs so it should be out soon." I looked at my friends questioningly and they nodded in agreement.

"Yeah we got some dope songs though so it's gonna litttt." Erica chuckled causing us to smile along.

"Yeah no doubt about that you've been blowing up the charts going straight to number one on iTunes in like twenty countries. How'd you guys react when you found out about that?" Danielle Monaro cut in with a smile and I itched the back of my head casually.

"It was so crazy because we've been performing on these New York streets for a couple years. Like without being noticed and being signed then having everyone notice a couple months later. Yeah just crazy." Natalie spoke up chuckling a bit at the end and I nodded in agreement.

"Yeah a big difference-"

"Very big difference." Erica nodded with me and the crew smiled.

"Well congrats on all of your success in a short amount of time." Elvis congratulated us with a smile,

"Thank you."

"Uh I hear you're going on tour with 5 Seconds of Summer?" Elvis asked leaning against the table and we chuckled once again.

"We actually started tour last week it's been pretty amazing." I shrugged with a small smile as the crew looked my way.

"Really? That's great how's everything been?"

"Awesome actually the guys are super chill and yeah the whole thing is just amazing." I said again and looked at Amber who was playing with her hair.

"Well girlssss the VMA's are right around the corner are you guys attending? Because I mean you're everywhere right now." Danielle asked and I looked at the girls with a wide happy smile.

"Yeah we'll be attending! I honestly can't wait!" Amber bursted with a excited smile and we all laughed.

"Yeah we're actually going to be performing for the pre-show." I smiled and they gaped causing all of us to giggle.

"Yeah we have our outfits all ready it's gonna be sweet." Natalie smiled and we high-fived with a chuckle.

"You gonna get all glammed up?" Danielle asked and we shook our heads laughing to ourselves.

"Just really casual I guess but yeah you'll see." Erica smiled and Elvis nodded with a smile.

"Okay okay girls before we go we gotta ask one more question that's so common." He exasperated and we already knew what was coming but we still smiled.

"Sure."

"Any relationships? Who's single?" He asked and I let out a breathy laugh.

"Uh I'm with my boyfriend actually." Natalie said and Amber snorted,

"I wish I had one." Amber mumbled causing us to laugh.

"What about you two? You got a boyfriend?" Elvis Duran asked us causing us to pause then burst out laughing.

"Yeah no they're like too gay to function." Amber laughed and I blushed slightly while Erica chuckled with the rest of us.

"Together, together?" He quirked an eyebrow up and I shook my head immediately.

"No! Definitely not uhm yeah no that's not gonna happen. We're best friends." I awkwardly chuckled with Erica while she clutched my hand under the table.

Nobody really needs to know our past right now.

"Well so nice of you to join us ladies."

"Thanks for having us." Natalie smiled and we nodded in agreement.

"New York bound Serendipity, coming up next their hit single!" Elvis drew out and soon enough I heard our song come on.

Elvis pressed a button and he got up along with the rest of before he gave us a hug or a high-five.

"Thank you for coming in girls." He thanked us and we nodded.

"Ah no problem man we love coming here it's our home station." I smiled as he patted my back and Amber grabbed my arm.

"We gotta go to a photoshoot then get ready for the concert tonight." Amber said pouting a little causing the crew to hug us again.

"Totally come back some time!" Danielle said and we nodded with a smile.

"Totally! We'll see you later!" We smiled and soon enough we all left the building with an eruption of fans yelling and pictures snapping.

Quickly getting into the van we drove to our destination which was on the outskirts of the city. It took about two hours just to get there with all the traffic. So I kept myself busy with Twitter and Instagram anddd "checking" on Fifth Harmony. Of course I still had time to be a fangirl.

__

"Come on honey tilt your beautiful head up- yes! Just like that!" Pablo smiled widely quickly snapping pictures as I held up the leather jacket collar.

"Natalie join her; just hang on her like you're tired of the bitch that cut you in line." He spoke causing me to smile widely and he snapped the pictures as my best friend hung her arm on my shoulder in the same outfit.

Blue cuffed jeans, a white v neck, black converse, and a leather jacket it was totally 1950's if you asked me but I wasn't complaining.

"Lean against the brick please we gotta get this right." Cynthia said as she pushed a motorcycle towards us and I almost died.

"Oh my god my baby." I fake cried and the man stood up straight holding his camera.

"That'll come later but I need the rest of you to join and lean against the wall!" He said clapping quickly causing Amber and Erica to walk up to us with a smile.

"Sanchez! Switch with Patterson." Our manager Rob said as he and Pablo spoke.

"Okay then." Erica cleared her throat as she hung on my shoulder while my arm wrapped around her waist tightly.

"Perfect ladies! Now Amber and Natalie put your leg up- You all are naturals!" He smiled widely and snapped a few pictures as we posed.

Time passed and thirty minutes more of pictures and outfit changes we had to leave with a short goodbye knowing we had a very strict time schedule today. We had another backstage interview then we had rehearsals right before an outfit check for the VMA's.

And with very little in between small time I stalked Camila Cabello's Instagram once I had a new notification that she had posted a new photo. Heart thumping and throat dry I stuttered out a "How?" Because it was physically impossible to be so beautiful.

"I can't believe she's trying to kill me-"

"Hey!" Erica whispered loudly into my ear and I glared at her.

"What?" I pouted rubbing my hear in disgust.

"Want some?" She asked holding up a Pepsi can and I snatched it from her before sticking my tongue out.

"Bitch-"

"Language girls." Our manager said and we frowned before chuckling.

"Biitchhhhh." We sang in unison causing us to laugh again.

"I can't handle you two." He shook his head and I drank Erica's drink while I scrolled through a tag of Camila.

"Okay we're here I need you all to go straight into the venue we don't have time to chat with fans right now-"

"Y/N!!!!" I heard my name as I opened the van door without his consent.

"Heyy beautifuls." I smiled stepping out and immediately being handed items to sign and having cellphones shoved into my face for a selfie.

"I love you so much." A girl said and I smiled quickly kissing her cheek.

"I love you too sweets but I gotta go okay? I hope you enjoy the show." I smiled letting go of her hand and walking into the venue with one last wave.

"What'd I tell you guys-"

"Straight to the back! Josh is in the back waiting for the interview I think 5sos will be with you for half of it." Our bodyguard said and we nodded smiling.

Rob and our bodyguard led us through the echoing halls of the venue and quickly entering our dressing room. Seeing the interviewer and the small camera man next to the man; which he quickly got up and shook our hands. Sitting down on our couch in front of the camera and the man.

Immediately feeling a soft brush on my face and I shut my eyes as our makeup artist Martha lightly redid our makeup. Then a light was turned on and I squinted a bit but adjusted while Josh nodded towards the camera.

"You girls ready?" He asked and we nodded as we got comfortable in our own dressing room.

"Great!" He smiled as I opened a small water bottle and he nodded again towards the camera.

Three long seconds later he started,

"Welcome backstage with Serendipity! Before we start I just have to state that you girls are just absolutely killing it out there! You're like my favorite band." He smiled and we cooed lightly like if it were a command.

"Aww thanks." Natalie smiled leaning into the plush couch.

"To start off we're gonna give you some fan questions that we trended on Twitter." He stated rather than asked and we nodded with no choice.

"@Serendipitouss_ asked what's your favorite song at the moment?"

"Uhm Work From Home by the one and only Fifth Harmony." I smirked leaning into the couch relaxed and Erica chuckled.

"Of course." She rolled her eyes and I smacked the side of her knee lightly.

"Needed Me by RiRi! She's amazing." Amber cut in smiling to herself,

"Yeah I'll have to agree, me and Am just jam out." Natalie chuckled pulling at her black skinny jeans.

"Uhm obviously our single, the fuc-"

"Yeahh Erica I agree." I cut her off with a raised eyebrow and she laughed.

"Next question-"

I tuned them out a bit while I dazed out, staring in one particular spot for some reason. And soon enough two minutes passed as I stared aimlessly around. I also didn't realize that the four boys of 5 Seconds of Summer joined in with us. I was cut off from my thoughts while Erica discreetly pinched the bottom of my thigh. I slightly jumped causing her to giggle to herself evilly.

"Bitch." I whispered playfully,

"You know it."

"For our last question I just thought because you're in an all girl group you're similar to Fifth Harmony-"

"My girls!"

"Shut up Y/N." Amber mumbled playfully,

"Well yeah Fifth Harmony, do you guys have a favorite? Or in other words do you have female celebrity crushes?" Josh asked as he fixed his glasses and I smirked with Erica.

"I love all of them they're all so gorgeous and really talented." I spoke calmly with a small smile.

"But if you had to pick one." He asked and I felt a bit uncomfortable with this question because it could be taken many ways by the fans.

"Well there's only one Fifth Harmony so all five are my crushes and are literally my dream friends- no offense." I shrugged and my best friends giggled until Amber coughed sarcastically,

"She loves Camila." Amber coughed and I hit her arm feeling my face heat up a little until laughing it off.

"But I love the girls equally I'm not a Camilizer or anything." I chuckled and Amber rolled her eyes with a smirk.

"Sureee." Michael sarcastically said and I lowkey flipped him off jokingly.

"She lovessss her." Amber whispered behind her hand causing Natalie to pinch her arm.

"Eh I love Ally." Natalie shrugged with a smile.

"Aw Allysus." I spoke putting my hand over my heart.

"Normani though." Erica smirked playfully and Amber smiled.

"Dinah and Lauren are my moms that's final." Amber spoke causing us to laugh.

"What about you guys?" Josh asked the boys and they shrugged chuckling a bit.

"They're all amazing." Luke said lowly with a smile.

"Well I'll let you all go for now that's it for today! Thank you Serendipity and 5 Seconds of Summer for letting me join you and interview you." Josh smiled before doing his goodbye wave and the camera and light shut off causing me to down the rest of my water.

"Thank you."

"Rehearsal ladiess." Ashton smiled and Amber grabbed her drum sticks.

"I'll beat you there losers!" She yelled and ran out with Ashton and Calum.

"I'm too tired for this and it's not even seven o'clock yet." I yawned and Natalie jumped on my back.

"Same. Carry me." She hummed and I groaned.

Let's get this day over with.

_________________________

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

42.3K 577 21
I no longer accept requests. G!P you or sometimes male you. Lauren/you Camila/you Camren/you
847K 18K 21
A passionate affair. It started as mere physical attraction, but has developed into something much deeper. Camila must figure out what the right choi...
175K 7K 27
You're trying your best to catch your big break as an actress, but your luck hasn't been on your side for the last couple of years. One particularly...
53.9K 1.5K 11
Do you know why they call it a crush? Because that's how you feel when they don't feel the same way in return. Crush can be defined as to press hard...