BAMBI

By PantlessGenie

Vivian, an accountant for one of the biggest superstars in the world, is at a crossroads after a stumble in h... More

I
II
III
IV
V
VI
VII
VIII
IX
X
XI
XII
XIII
XV
XVI
XVII
XVIII
XIX
XX
XXI
XXII
XXIII
XXIV
XXV
XXVI
XXVII
XXVIII
XXIX
XXX
XXXI
XXXII
XXXIII
XXXIV
XXXV
XXXVI
XXXVII
XXXVIII
XXXIX
XL
XLI
Epilogue

XIV

2.6K 113 59
By PantlessGenie

Before we knew it, the last of the champagne was being poured into my glass. "It's getting cold, finish that up so we could go to the car."

I drank up the last sip from the flute then Prince helped me up. It was then that I realized he'd only had a small glass of champagne, I drank the rest. So we interlocked our arms and he helped me walk through the darkness back to his bright yellow car.

When we approached the passenger door he stopped, "You're not drunk are you?"

"No. Just a little buzzed." I was able to hold my liquor pretty well. So although I was a little unstable walking through the rough terrain, it was mostly because it was pitch black and I was wearing heels. He raised his doubting eyebrows at me before opening the car door and letting me in.

The light summer breeze was now a strong wind rustling through the trees as the late night temperatures dropped. "Ooh, it's so cold outside." I said, as he sat down in the drivers seat and closed the door. I tried to hide my chattering teeth while rubbing my own arms to try to capture some warmth.

"Why don't you come here, I'll warm you up." He motioned with his hand for me to join him in the drivers seat.

"Ok." I started to get up to climb onto his lap.

"Wait, let me move the seat back first."

I watched, trying to hold in a laugh as he pressed the button on the seat that made it go backwards, very slowly. "What?" A smirk ran across his face.

"Nothing. How long is this gonna take?" I looked down at my bare wrist.

Finally, the seat stopped moving and I was clear to sit on his lap. His hands rested on my exposed thighs, "Damn, you are cold." He rubbed my thighs up and down with his hands trying to warm them.

"Stop Prince! Stop!" I laughed hysterically as his hands tickled my legs. "Oh, you're ticklish, huh?"

His fingers ran up and down, tickling my legs and sides as I tried to squirm out of his grip. The more I tried to move away, the more he tickled me, until I accidentally jumped back and hit the steering wheel, making the horn honk.

We both froze from the fright of the ear shattering horn against the silent wilderness outside. After staring at each other in a bit of shock from the loud sound, I threw my face into the crook of his neck and we both began laughing uncontrollably. In that moment, I felt pure joy. I couldn't remember the last time I laughed and had fun just being silly with another person.

He wrapped his arms around my body, pulling me as close as he could to his own as our laughter died down. I felt a strange sensation deep inside of me when his eyes connected with mine. "You're so beautiful Bambi." He said, running his hand up and down my arm while butterflies filled my stomach. Those butterflies made me feel a bit uneasy. I couldn't let any feelings get in the way of my already complicated situation.

He reached over to the side of the seat and pressed the button, making the seat recline all the way back. I felt his soft lips brush up against the sensitive skin right below my ear. "Are you having fun with me?" He questioned. I could only respond with "Mmhmm" as his lips moved to my neck. His tongue searched my pulsing skin giving me wet kisses down my neck. "Me too. I can't get the other night out of my mind." His kisses traveled to my chest, landing right above my left breast.

"From start to finish, that's one of the best nights I've had with someone in a very long time." He said, lifting his lips from my skin.

"Me too." The sweet smell of his cologne filled my senses as I took his earlobe into my mouth. He put his hands on my knees and started inching them up the skirt of my dress until he was gripping tightly onto my ass. "No underwear, huh?" I released his ear, bringing my mouth to his where he thrusted his tongue inside, making me pulse as I sat on his clothed lap.

Without any thought, I started unbuttoning his shirt. My cool hands explored his rippled body mostly wandering through the coarse hair on his chest. Periodically he'd lift his hips so I could feel what he had waiting for me in his pants. "I need you Prince." I mumbled onto his lips.

I got off of his lap to go into the glove box to get a condom. When I looked back over at Prince, his pants were already around his ankles, making me chuckle to myself.

"Come here baby." A sweet smile lined his face as he reached for my hand, helping me over the center console of the car and into his lap.

I could feel his hard on standing at attention in between our stomachs while we kissed. I lowered my right hand, gripping his cock. Slowly stroking it up and down, he moaned against my lips. That only made my core throb for him even more and I felt I could no longer stand not having him inside of me.

I scooted back and gave him the condom so he could put it on. After that I lifted myself just high enough to let him enter me.

As I lowered myself onto him, a low moan escaped through my chest. I could feel his hands make their way to my hips, grabbing them tightly. I sat for a moment, taking in the fullness I felt against all of my walls, until he guided my body up his length and then back down.

Maybe it was because we were so confined in the front seat of his sports car, but my senses were heightened. I could hear every breath we made and I could feel the vibration of his chest every time he let out a moan.

The sound of our wet sex below us was traveling in between our close bodies, only amplifying the noise. I held on tightly to the back of the leather seat as I hastened my pace while his lips roamed around my breasts, teasing my nipple with his flicking tongue.

As much as I tried, I couldn't hold the moans that expressed the pleasure I felt any longer. So  I freed my bottom lip from in between my teeth. "Oh my god...oh fuck this feels good." Those words spewed out of me as I took on a steady stride around his cock.

His grip tightened around my hips as he brought my body down hard onto himself over and over again. I could feel him moan against the nipple he held captive in between his lips, sending chills throughout my body.

My walls pulsed around his hard shaft as I got closer to the end. "You're gonna make me come." My voice whispered, nearly breathless.

"Don't hold back, just let it go." He said, kissing my collar bone. My face involuntarily scrunched up as I whimpered against the side of his head.

"Oh yeah..." He moaned while I released my passion all over his lap. My hips continued their pace even after I climaxed bringing Prince to the end. "Shit baby... I'm gonna..." his grunts grew more intense as his body tightened up, spewing his hot seed into the condom. "Ah...fuck!"

My tired body collapsed against his as we caught our breaths. When he softened inside of me I slipped off of him and took my seat back on the passenger side of the car. He flung open the drivers side door and threw the used condom out into the clearing. Then he got out of the car and stood up, bringing his pants back to his hips, "My ass is all wet." He laughed, going to the trunk to retrieve the blanket from earlier.

He used the blanket to dry off the seat of our fluids. "Sorry."

"You shouldn't say sorry, this is just the product of a beautiful thing. There's nothing to be sorry about." He said, momentarily stopping what he was doing to look at me. I didn't say anything, but just watched as he finished drying off the seat.

After putting the blanket away in the trunk, Prince returned to the drivers seat. The bustling trees muted when he closed the car door, leaving a calming silence between us.

I leaned over and gave him a kiss. When I moved my face away from his, his eyes kept focus on mine. I stared back at him long enough to watch a smile stretch across his lips as he looked at me. Under his gaze, those same butterflies returned to my stomach. So I leaned in and gave him another kiss, partly hoping those butterflies would go after his eyes fell away from mine.

When I leaned back into my seat he sighed heavily then hit his head against the headrest, "You're too much girl."

"What's that mean?" I asked, not really knowing if he meant it in a good way or a bad way.

"Nothing." A smile returned to the corner of his lips. "So what's going on with your girlfriend?"

"Psh, I don't know." I shook my head and looked out the window of the car. "I was this close to breaking it off." I brought my thumb and index finger close together. "Then she started going on and on about how she needs me right now so she can kick the drugs and whatever else."

"You can't just be with her out of guilt. It's not like it'll grow back into something special."

"I know... it's just, if I'm not there for her, who will be? She doesn't have a strong support system. Her dad isn't in the picture and her mom is sweet and all, but her health isn't good. She can't really be there for her the way I can, you know?"

"Yeah, I know it's hard." The car went silent as I could feel the coldness from outside creep into the cabin of the car.

"It's getting cold."

He turned the key, starting the car, "Let's get out of here then." The car ride home was as quiet as it was towards our destination, but the energy in the car was vastly different. I could feel him glance at me from time to time as he drove along the long stretch of road. I just couldn't look back at him. In fact, I hadn't looked into his eyes since I felt those butterflies dancing around in my stomach.

Soon we pulled into my dimly lit driveway, "I had a really good time tonight. Thank you." I gave him a peck on the lips before he said, "You sure you don't want me to walk you in?"

I waved my hand, "Oh no. Stay in the car where it's warm. Night Prince."

His eyebrows crinkled together slightly, "Ok Bambi, well goodnight."

I waved from the door before closing it and making my way upstairs to my room. As soon as I walked through the doorway of my bedroom I took off all my clothes and crawled into the warm bed.

My eyes focused on the slightly cracked plaster ceiling above me. All I could think about was Prince and what an amazing time I had with him. Those butterflies came back when my thoughts drifted from the dinner we shared to the peaceful champagne in the middle of the clearing to the sex we to the talk we had in the car.

After convincing myself those butterflies didn't mean I was starting to have feelings for Prince, I rolled onto my side and tried to think about anything but him until I fell asleep.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.2K 151 48
As a Prince he has options. He knows the right one but the wrong one is so much hotter. Him or Her? Her or Him? What if he can't choose?
1.4K 42 29
They met each other & it was just ...toxic
330K 8.4K 40
even the prettiest of flowers will wilt one day • or where a sheltered girl with haunting secrets catches the eye of a callous businessman
1M 26.3K 30
"Give me my shirt. And my underwear." I look up at his messy hair and his red lips-all because of me-and suddenly lose my breath. "Or what?" He pulls...