MY FAKE BOYFRIEND ( draco mal...

By sameezyy

❝WOAH, WOAH, WOAH, THERE'S NO WAY IN HELL IM GOING TO DATE YOU❞ in which a two enemies agree to fake... More

01| hogwarts
02| first day
03| fights & trolls
04| quidditch
05| merry christmas
06| detention
07| first adventure
08| good year
09| summer with the weasley's
11| stolen cars
12| back to school
13| writing on the wall
14| new friend
15| dissapearing bones
16| polyjuice potion
17| petrified
18| see you next year!
19 | the kiss that changed everything
20| a deal with draco
21| train rides with dementors
22| draco tells all
23| ignored
24| expecto patronum
25| hogsmeade
26| we've got a problem
27| top secret
28| dark night
29| healing
30| quidditch world cup
31| the triwizard tournament
32| tweedle dee & tweedle dum
33| potter stinks
34| first task
35| suprise
36| the yule ball
37| black lake
38| loss
39| new professor
40| secret meeting
41| the room of requirement
42| drifting away
43| in this together
44| pain
45| seperate ways
46| citrus lemon & subtle cologne
47| the cursed necklace
48| ron gets popular
49| christmas party
50| left alone
51| death eater
52| the astronomy tower
53| mourning
54| i love you
55| dark times
56| malfoy manor
57| the escape
58| returning to hogwarts
59| and so it begins
60| the battle pt.1
61| the battle pt.2
62| nineteen years later
A/N: NIGHTINGALE

10| diagon alley

153K 5K 17.1K
By sameezyy

"Sweetie, I'll never not be a jerk. It's in my blood."

Y/N POV

"Right. Here we are Harry, you go first dear." Mrs. Weasley said, giving Harry a handful of floo powder.

Ron shook his head, turning to his mother, "But Harry's never traveled by Floo powder before, Mum."

"Floo powder?" Harry asked, furrowing his eyebrows.

"Oh, well you go first Ron, so that Harry can see how it's done. Yes. In you go... That's it." Mrs. Weasley said as Ron got in.

Nodding, Rob grabbed a handful of floo power and stepped into the large fireplace.

"Diagon Alley!" Ron said.

Flames then came up and Ron disappeared.

Harry's eyes went wide.

"You see? It's quite easy, dear. Don't be afraid. Come on. Come on. In you go. That's it, mind your head. That's right. Now take your Floo powder. That's it, very good. Now, don't forget to speak very, very clearly." Mrs. Weasley said, handing him some floo powder.

"Diaganilly." Harry said fast.

Within a second, Harry disappeared into the emerald flames, leaving everyone shocked into silence.

"What did he say, dear?" Mrs. Weasley asked.

"Diaganilly." Mr. Weasley said.

"I thought he did." She said.

We stood there for a moment.

"Alright, well, y/n it's your turn." Mrs. Weasley said.

After a moment of hesitation, I nodded and I grabbed a handful of floo powder. Quickly stepping into the fireplace, I confidently spoke the words, "Diagon Alley."

───────────────

One by one, Fred, George, Mrs. Weasley, and Mr. Weasley followed behind me. Once everyone had made it safely through the portal, Mrs. Weasley quickly guided us towards the various shops, "Come on, dears!"

"Wait, hang on..." I trailed off, searching the group for a head of brown hair. "Where's Harry?"

"Bloody hell," Ron muttered, throwing his arms up in defeat.

For the next few minutes, the entire group was searching for Harry, looking in the shops and weaving through the streets. After about fifteen minutes, I finally was able to spot him next to Hagrid as they exited Knockturn Alley.

"Harry! There you are!" I shout, racing over to the boy and bringing him into a hug. "You had me worried!"

He blushed, causing me too as well.

"Oh, Harry! Thank goodness!" Mrs. Weasley called, letting out a sigh in relief. "Come on, we're going to miss him!"

"Miss who?" I asked.

───────────────

"Ladies and gentlemen, Mr. Gilderoy Lockhart." A man said.

"Ah! Here he is!" Mrs. Weasley said.

"I still have absolutely no idea who this man is..." I muttered to Ron, who was standing close beside me.

Leaning over to my ear, Rob whispered, "Mum fancies him."

Humming in understanding, I focused my gaze back on the tall blonde who waved out at the crowd. Of course, I could see why these ladies fancied him, for he was good looking. However, he seemed a little.....strange.

"Make way there. Please! Let me by, madam. Thank you. Excuse me, little girl. This is for the Daily Prophet." A man with a camera said.

"It can't be- Harry Potter?" Lockheart said.

"Harry Potter! Excuse me, madam." The photographer said, pushing over me to get to Harry.

As soon as the man arrived at Harry's side, he grabbed his arm and left me on the ground.

"Ow." I said.

"Here, take my hand," Ron called to me, reaching out a hand which I gratefully took.

After pulling me up to a stance, I heard a light laugh coming from the floor above. Furrowing my eyebrows, I fixated my gaze on the second floor to see where it was coming from. Surely enough, it was Draco Malfoy.

"I'll be right back," I spoke to Ron.

After pushing through the crowded room, I made my way over to the bottom of the large staircase.

"Why hello, Clearwater." He said and smirked.

"Malfoy." I said blankly.

"You know, I always wondered. Why are you friends with....them." He spat. I knew he was talking about Hermione, Harry, and Ron.

"What, you'd rather me be friends with you?" I asked, crossing my arms over my chest. "Perhaps I would've been if you weren't such a jerk."

"Sweetie, I'll never not be a jerk. It's in my blood." He said and smirked proudly.

Before I could reply, Draco's eyes slowly moved away from mine, instead focusing on the group approaching from behind me.

"I'll bet you loved that, didn't you, Potter? Famous Harry Potter! Can't even go into a bookshop without making the front page." Draco said.

And we're back to this again.

"Leave him alone," I said coldly.

"Oh look, Potter. You've got yourself a girlfriend." Draco said, teasing me.

"Now, now Draco, play nicely." Dracos father said, coming up from behind him.

"Who is this? E/c eyes, h/c hair, you must be a Clearwater." Mr. Malfoy said to me.

"Y/n Clearwater." I said and shook his hand, keeping a straight face.

"Nice to meet you, Miss Clearwater." He then turned to Harry. "Mr. Potter... Lucius Malfoy. We meet at last. Forgive me, your scar is legend, as, of course, is the wizard who gave it to you."

"Voldemort killed my parents. He was nothing more than a murderer." Harry said.

"Hmm. You must be very brave, to mention his name...or very foolish." Mr. Malfoy said.

"Fear of a name only increase fear of the thing itself." Hermione said.

"And you must be... Miss Granger. Yes, Draco's told me all about you, and your parents. Muggles, aren't they?" He said disgustedly.

Hermione looked back at her parents, and then look down disappointedly. She looked as if she were about to cry, even.

Malfoy chuckled and I looked up at him.

"Why?" I mouthed to him.

He smile dropped to an expressionless face.

His father continued.

"Let me see...red hair... vacant expressions... tatty second hand book. You must be the Weasleys." He said.

"Children, it's mad in here! Let's go outside." Mr. Weasley said.

"Well, well, well. Weasley senior." Mr. Malfoy said.

"Lucius." Mr. Weasley said.

"Busy time at the Ministry, Arthur, all those extra raids? I do hope they're paying you overtime, but judging by the state of this, I'd say not. What's the use in being a disgrace to the name of wizard if they don't even pay you well for it." Mr. Malfoy said.

"We have a very different idea about what disgraces the name of wizard, Malfoy." Mr. Malfoy said.

"Clearly. Associating with Muggles... and I thought your family could sink no lower. I'll see you at work." Mr. Malfoy said.

He grabbed Draco.

"See you at school." Draco said.

And with that, the Malfoy's left.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

442K 23.3K 48
in which two boys match on a dating app, and an awkwardness ensues. © 2018 ↯ plebeians- a harry potter fanfiction
8.6K 338 12
first off- I'm bored so I'm writing this- but anywayyy- Ron's polyamorous, honestly not much of a surprise to his family but what will his friends t...
149K 3.7K 21
"Yeah, um, I..." But the lingering effects of Felix wouldn't let me lie. "I do. I really like you." "Not platonically, then." "Not platonically." "We...
139K 1.5K 11
Draco Malfoy and y/n are in love at first sight. You feel an odd connection with him. (18+ has details) SMUTTY ⚠️SMUT WARNING ⚠️ FINISHED/COMPLETED