Story Of My Life

By BlueCupcake14

Louis Tomlinson fanfiction Jade was just having a normal day until she finds out one secret that w... More

Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Author's Note
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Author's note
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 13 Part 2
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Author's Note :)
Chapter 17
Author's Note
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Author' Note
Note
Chapter 20
Authors Note
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Note
Chapter 24
Author's Note
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Quick Author's Note
Very Important Author's Note
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Author's Note
Chapter 34
chapter 35
Chapter 36
CONTEST
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
COVER CONTEST
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Author's Note
Hi
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45

Chapter 1

1.1K 17 6
By BlueCupcake14

WARNING: let's just say in this story Louis is 19 but looks like he does now.

Summary

Jade Miller is your average 17 year old girl. She lives and ordinary life until one day changes it forever.

Hope you like it! Much love!

This is the story of how one visit changed my life forever.

Chapter 1

Jade's POV

Uuugghh how I hate history class. I'm at school right now. There's only five minutes left but they're the longest five minutes of my life! I realize I'm not paying attention so I try to focus but I'm focusing so much on paying attention that I end up not paying attention at all. "Alright, class dismissed. You may leave", says the teacher. Finally!, I think. I quickly grab my stuff and walk out of that classroom faster than you could say apples. I put my stuff in my locker and walk out of the school. Ahh the joys of it being Friday! In no time I'm walking home. When I'm about two houses away from mine, I see something that startles me. There's about three police cars parked at my house and the policemen are taking my mom away. Handcuffed and into the police car's backseat. I'm beyond confused. What's going on? Where are they taking mom? I run towards it all. I call out to mom but she just looks at me with an unreadable expression. Suddenly I'm met by a policeman. "What's going on? Where are you taking her? Why re you here?", I ask frantically. " You may want to sit down for this, young lady" , he says. I listen and sit on the stairs of my house's balcony. "I'm very sorry about this. You see... You mother is not your real mother.", he says. "What?! Excuse me?' Of course she is?! Why wouldn't she be?!", I say. Why can't someone just get to the point!, I think. "You see, when you were just a baby, you were kidnapped an taken outside of your home country. The woman you know to be your mother is your kidnapper. Your real mom has been trying to find you and get you back for years. ", he says. My eyes are brimmed with tears. My "mom" kidnapped me and is not my real mother? Thats why I don't have a dad or siblings? Why would she do that? I'm so stunned I can't even reply. I try to speak but the words don't come out. Instead, I sob. The policeman looks at me with sympathy. I sob and sob until I finally find the courage to speak. " C-can I see her? My um fake mom, I mean. At least for a little while?" , I ask. The police man sighs. " Of course. After that, we're going to take you to your real family. ", he says. "O-okay. ", I'm able to say. I get into his car and he starts to drive.

Author's note: So this is my first fanfic and I hope you guys like the first chapter. I would really appreciate if you guys commented on my story and suggested ideas for it. Love you lots my muffins!!! - Alanis xx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

83.8K 1.6K 51
After her mom left when she was seven, Madeline worked even harder to get ready for the 2012 Olympics. Training for hours a day, she never lost focus...
670K 18.4K 31
Harry Styles has secretly been in love with Louis Tomlinson from the very first day he laid eyes on him, but Harry must keep this a secret for the ba...
175K 4.4K 44
Who knew that accidentally sending the wrong snap to the wrong person could change both of their lives forever. {Jerrie Thrilwards Fan fiction} {War...
1.1K 106 26
Lori Simmons doesn't know much about herself. She's always been told what to do and what she was allowed to like. She was never given the choice to d...