Chapter 1

WARNING: let's just say in this story Louis is 19 but looks like he does now.

Summary

Jade Miller is your average 17 year old girl. She lives and ordinary life until one day changes it forever.

Hope you like it! Much love!

This is the story of how one visit changed my life forever.

Chapter 1

Jade's POV

Uuugghh how I hate history class. I'm at school right now. There's only five minutes left but they're the longest five minutes of my life! I realize I'm not paying attention so I try to focus but I'm focusing so much on paying attention that I end up not paying attention at all. "Alright, class dismissed. You may leave", says the teacher. Finally!, I think. I quickly grab my stuff and walk out of that classroom faster than you could say apples. I put my stuff in my locker and walk out of the school. Ahh the joys of it being Friday! In no time I'm walking home. When I'm about two houses away from mine, I see something that startles me. There's about three police cars parked at my house and the policemen are taking my mom away. Handcuffed and into the police car's backseat. I'm beyond confused. What's going on? Where are they taking mom? I run towards it all. I call out to mom but she just looks at me with an unreadable expression. Suddenly I'm met by a policeman. "What's going on? Where are you taking her? Why re you here?", I ask frantically. " You may want to sit down for this, young lady" , he says. I listen and sit on the stairs of my house's balcony. "I'm very sorry about this. You see... You mother is not your real mother.", he says. "What?! Excuse me?' Of course she is?! Why wouldn't she be?!", I say. Why can't someone just get to the point!, I think. "You see, when you were just a baby, you were kidnapped an taken outside of your home country. The woman you know to be your mother is your kidnapper. Your real mom has been trying to find you and get you back for years. ", he says. My eyes are brimmed with tears. My "mom" kidnapped me and is not my real mother? Thats why I don't have a dad or siblings? Why would she do that? I'm so stunned I can't even reply. I try to speak but the words don't come out. Instead, I sob. The policeman looks at me with sympathy. I sob and sob until I finally find the courage to speak. " C-can I see her? My um fake mom, I mean. At least for a little while?" , I ask. The police man sighs. " Of course. After that, we're going to take you to your real family. ", he says. "O-okay. ", I'm able to say. I get into his car and he starts to drive.

Author's note: So this is my first fanfic and I hope you guys like the first chapter. I would really appreciate if you guys commented on my story and suggested ideas for it. Love you lots my muffins!!! - Alanis xx