chapter 35

❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

Jade's POV

I know im not supposed to do this. That this is probably bad for me... but i cant help it.

People have been saying on twitter that im either fat or too skinny, or have a lot of acne....

At first i wasnt even fazed but- after a while... i started to look at myself in the mirror and see what they see.

Im trying to lose weight by exercising and eating right. Im not gonna do something thats unhealthy.

I stare at my stomach in the mirror in my room.

Why do they have to be so mean? What is it about me that they dont like? What did i do wrong?

I realize my eyes are wattery. I quickly wipe my eyes and try to compose myself.

"I need to lose some weight here... ", I mumble msking sure that nobody hears me. I dont want anyone to find out about how some of these comments have gotten to me. I dont wanna worry them or be a burden.

I am snapped out of my train of thought when i hear my cellphone ring.

I look at the caller I.D. and try tomake my voice sound as normal and not quivering as possible.

"Hello?", I say shakily.

Louis' POV

After Lottie and I finish talking, I take my phone and dial Jade's number.

Lottie steps out of the room to help Mum with something.

The phone rings for about three times until she picks up.

"Hello?", I hear her say. She doesnt sound alright though. Her voice is shaky....

"Hi, Love. Are you alright?", I ask, concern filling my voice.

"Umm yeah, i think so?", she says.

"Its the hate, isnt it?", I ask knowingly and sadly.

A small whimper escapes her and i hear her ry to muffle it with a cough.

"Are you at home?", I ask.

She says yes.

"Stay right there, imma be over in a few, yeah?", I say and she says okay beofre ending the call.

I grab my phone and keys and head out the door shouting to mum and Lottie where im going.

Aftr a short car ride, i arrive at Harry's house and knock on the door. It opens to reveal her in her pajamas blushing a bit snd her eyes are a little watery. Her mum and Harry had gone out to take Gemma to uni and to get some things from the store. Thats what Jade told me.

I give her an immediate hug and bury my head in her hair.

She wraps her arms around me and presses her head against my chest.

We pull apart and walk inside, shutting the door and sitting on the couch.

I hold her close and let her spill her thought out to me. Venting always helps anybody deal with anything.

After she's done... we sit quietly for a while and i let everything she said inside my system.

I didnt think there'd be so much this quickly.

"You do know youre an angel who forgot how to fly, right?", I say.

She looks at me her eyes saying: thats so cliché. I dont believe you.

I still nod. "Its true. Nobody's perfect, but youre pretty close. Dont let people who are not worth it dim your light, sunshine...", I say.

She cuddles closer to me and i restmy head on top of hers.

"Thank you..... that was really sweet.", she says and i smile.

"Just stating the thruth...", I whisper.

After some time.... i suggest we watch a movie to clear our heads and she agrees, now much happier.

❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

Hiiiiiii

Hope you liked this chapter!

Remember im always here for you!

You can reach me through:

Instagram: @irwinsgigglexx19

Twitter: @LouBearxx19

Or through here! :)

Also, follow me cos like why not?

Tysm for reading!

Ily!