attraction // na jaemin

By -existea

❝how does it feel like to be adopted by a millionaire with 7 kids?❞ warning! contain: - curse words. - tortur... More

˗ˏˋ hello new readers! ˎˊ˗
˗ˏˋ playlist ˎˊ˗
˗ˏˋ attention ˎˊ˗
p r o l o g u e
o n e
t w o
t h r e e
f o u r
f i v e
s i x
s e v e n
n i n e
t e n
e l e v e n
t w e l v e
t h i r t e e n
f o u r t e e n
f i f t e e n
s i x t e e n
s e v e n t e e n
e i g h t e e n
n i n e t e e n
t w e n t y
t w e n t y • o n e
t w e n t y • t w o
t w e n t y • t h r e e
t w e n t y • f o u r
t w e n t y • f i v e
t w e n t y • s i x
t w e n t y • s e v e n
t w e n t y • e i g h t
t w e n t y • n i n e
t h i r t y
t h i r t y • o n e
t h i r t y • t w o
t h i r t y • t h r e e
t h i r t y • f o u r
t h i r t y • f i v e
t h i r t y • s i x
t h i r t y • s e v e n
t h i r t y • e i g h t
t h i r t y • n i n e
e p i l o g u e
part 2?
plagiarism

e i g h t

63.3K 2.8K 3.4K
By -existea

8|"nice to see you here."

"So you're mad at me?"

I ignored him. "Eun-ah." I kept walking until i reached my bedroom. When i was about to turn the doorknob, he took my hand and led me to his room.

He closed the door and locked the door. Till this point, i've never seen this side of him. I keep staring at him, terrified.

I took out my mini knife, just in case he'll do something weird like he always do. "You're scared, aren't you?"

My hands are shaking. "You can put that knife down. I'm not going to hurt you, alright? i wanted to help you." He said.

I'm getting calmer. When i finally put my knife down, he took my hand softly.

At this point, i was uneasy because of his action. "What are you doing-"

He shuts me by placing his lips at my temple. I widened my eyes, totally shocked.

He pulled away, looking at my eyes. "Yejun did this to you, did she?"

I didn't answer. "Mina told me."

I furrowed my eyebrows. "I'll be there if they start to give you the nerve. You don't have to be scared anymore."

"Who said i was scared?" I immediately said. "I was weirded out by that school. I mean she slapped me with no reason at all-" i took a deep breath.

"-and i forgot to stab them while i still can." I gave him a death glare.

"You're scary sometimes you know that?"

I chuckled and took my knife back. "I'm going to my room. I still haven't changed my clothes." I said, pointing at my school uniform.

He nodded and unlocked the door. When he open the door, 6 boys fell from where they were standing. They all groaned from the pain.

"What in the world were you guys doing?" Jaemin asked. "I heard you talking with her and you locked the door. you guys are so sketchy right now." Donghyuck gave us a suspicious glare.

Me and Jaemin became uneasy. "Did you hear all of it?" I asked. They all shook their heads.

"We just placed our ears on the door when he was opening the door. So we fell over." Mark said, rubbing his head.

I sighed in relief. "It's nothing." I said and went to my room.

I throw myself on the bed. "that was a close one."

•••

"Psst, Eun-ah."

"Psst-" I immediately flicked his forehead. "Oh? Sorry, Jeno."

"It's okay. I knew this was going to happen any time soon anyway." He said, still rubbing his probably burning forehead.

I scratched my neck, embarrassed. "What are you doing in my room anyway?" His head shot up. "We're going to the mall today!" He smiled.

I furrowed my eyebrows. "What-"

"Hurry, we'll be leaving in 30 minutes." He smiled and left my room. "But i just woke up." I grunt.

I force myself to get up and took a shower. After taking a shower, i wear casual clothes. I put on my shoes and went downstairs.

"Took you long enough. Hurry up." Mark said. I ran to the car and closed the door. "Sorry to keep you waiting."

They all nodded. We're not using the limo today, you know that type of car where you can fit many people inside? Probably 8 to 9 people? Yeah, we're using that. just putting that out there.

I sat between Donghyuck and Jaemin. Behind me was Chenle and Jisung. Both Donghyuck and Jaemin kept dozing off. I turned my head and see Chenle and Jisung were both dozing off as well.

"Did i woke them up too early?" Jeno asked. Mark and Renjun shook their heads. "Wait, we're going to the mall by ourselves?"

Mark, Renjun, and Jeno turned their heads to face me. "Well at least someone was conscious. And yeah, we're going to the mall by ourselves."

"Renjun, what are we going to do once we get there?" I poked his shoulder.

"You know, you should really start calling us oppa. Don't you think? since we're older than you. I think that's common knowledge." He said. "Yeah well not gonna happen. i would rather stab myself." I smiled.

"But seriously, what are we going to do once we get there?"

The three of them sighed, probably getting tired of my questions. "We're going to hang out there." Mark said.

I nodded, what an answer, very descriptive, much respect.

Soon, we reached our destination. My jaw dropped when i see the mall. It's a fancy looking mall right there.

"Close you mouth." Jaemin said and smiled. That cheeky smile of his.

I walk beside Chenle who's still on his phone. "There's this girl who kept texting me. And it's freaking me out." He suddenly said.

"Did she tell you her name?"

He shook his head. "But she told me that she was a girl. Which scares the heck out of me even more." He gave me a terrified look.

"Ignore it." I simply said. its probably some weird pranks, I've stumbled upon that kind of thing many times.

"Okay, we can separate here. If any of you wants to come with me, then let's go." Mark said. Donghyuck and Jeno went with him.

Jisung, Chenle, and Renjun went to the toy store for god who knows why. And it left me with Jaemin. what a darn coincidence. just like in the movies.

"You're not interested going with any of them?" I raised an eyebrow. He shrugged. "I'm going to the laptop store. Where are you going?"

I shrugged. "Don't know. I need to go to the restroom first. The nature is calling me."

"Then let me take you there." He smiled. "Uhh no? It's a girl restroom?" I furrowed my eyebrows.

He rolled his eyes. "I mean i'll wait for you outside the restroom. Who knows what will happen to you."

I gave up and let him wait outside.

After taking a poty, i went to the mirror. Even the restroom is fancy as hell. I wonder how much it cost to build this mall.

"What a pleasant surprise."

My head shot up. I see Yejun reflection on the mirror and i immediately turned my body around. There's no one in this restroom except us apparently. what a goddamn coincidence. are we going to beat the shit out of each other? like in the movies?

"How nice to see you here, Eun." She smirked. She's not alone. In fact, her so called minions are standing behind her too.

"What do you want Yejun?" I slowly took out my knife. I knew this was going to happen. She went closer and like a speed of lightning, i point my knife towards her.

She and her 'minions' widened their eyes, shocked.

"Don't ever come near me again." I glared at them, mostly to Yejun. "Eun-ah, what took you so-" Jaemin's jaw dropped as he saw the situation.

He immediately took my knife away and hold my hand. "I'm sorry." He said and took me outside.

He took me to a less crowded place. "What were you thinking?!"

I'm holding my anger at him for stopping my action before. So i kept quiet.

He put my knife in his pocket. "I won't let you touch this thing again." He glared at me and left me alone in here.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.9K 171 29
"It'll be okay, Jeno. I promise" "I hope so, Jaemin. I hope so" ••• TW ~ Angst | Death (inc. emotions and reasons) | Trauma/PTSD If you find this un...
3.4K 153 17
❝Uhmm, what the fuck is that?❞ ❝Oh my God, that is our baby!❞ _________________________________________ One fake baby. Two new-adults. And a rollerco...
16.5K 603 34
s̶t̶a̶y̶ a̶w̶a̶y̶ f̶r̶o̶m̶ m̶y̶ f̶r̶i̶e̶n̶d̶, d̶i̶p̶s̶h̶i̶t̶ -your nightmare ./. Started: 12/25/2018 Status: Finished
81.3K 2.5K 21
your parents divorced due to conflicts between them and your father won your custody. your father being a wealthy man gave your mother a huge sum of...