Mistaken ¦ Shawn Mendes #watt...

By shawnharder

She thought her dreams finally came true, she was mistaken. More

Mistaken
01|New Job?
02|Movie.
03|fake Girlfriend.
04|The Contract .
05|New Rules.
06¦Nightmares.
07|Fancy Buildings.
08| Pancakes.
09|phone calls and Smoke.
10|More Memories.
11|Secrets are unleashed.
12|barbie.
13|Barbie is down.
14|hold me.
15|nothing happened.
16|Stressed Out.
17|Awkward
18|drunk.
19|hella drunk.
21|Hotel Rooms.
22|Hold me, again.
23|It Didn't Even Start.
24|Two can Play this Game.
NOT AN UPDATE
25|He's Back.

20|Airports.

2.9K 108 62
By shawnharder

Airport shawn is my favourite shawn, so sleepy and just cozy. UGH so many shala feels comming GET READY

Tala's P.O.V

Me and Shawn were at the airport right now on our way to New York . It was my very first time on a plane, I was very excited and very scared too.

You know those moments that comes to you that you suddenly feel like you're in the final destination movie and the plane is going to crash or any disaster will happen? Yeah, that's exactly what I am feeling now.

We were waiting now for our plane to be called, Shawn was sitting next to me and he was using his little piano to make music, this kid never stop working, does he?

"You can take a break, you know? " I asked Shawn, feeling sorry for him because he looked so tired.

" What? " he asked confused.

" Stop working, relax Shawn. The world won't stop, if you stopped working. You look pretty tired. "

He smiled at me," No, it's fine. I'm used to it. "

" used to it? Shawn you barely got any sleep last night, you were talking to your mangers and making sure everything's ready. Please just stop and take a break. " I really felt sorry for him, he should take it easy on himself.

He placed his hands on my shoulder and shurged," Seriously Tala, I'm fine. I'm sleeping on the plane anyway."

I sighed, " but where did this all nice and caring Tala come from, huh?"  he teased me, smirking and turning a bit in his seat to be facing me.

I blushed and shurged, "uhh, it's nothing. I just felt sorry for you because you look tired and your face screams let me sleep." I mumbled.

Shawn seemed to enjoy my embarrassment but then he acted like he was offended by me, "My face looks pretty good if you asked me." 

How much do I want to slap your pretty face? Alot.

"What did you do to my tala? " he smirked again and pinched my cheek.

My tala.

I stuck my tongue at him then I laughed when he did the same, I felt a flash of a camera go on my face, I thought it was paparazzi but then I saw that shawn was the one who took the pic.

"delete it. " I threatened him.

" oops, too late. " he smirked at me and then turned the phone around to show that he posted the picture on instagram.

" I'm going to kill you, mendes. " I hit his shoulder and he acted like he was seriously hurt.

I opened my phone to see one new notification.

Shawn Mendes (@shawnmendes) tagged you in a photo.

Then I checked the photo to see that it already got alot of likes and comments, I looked pretty cute in that picture if you ask me.

It was captioned by : She just has the most beautiful smile ever (you should've seen her sticking her tongue out, looked even more cute).
I smiled at the caption but then my smile dropped the second I saw the comments. Not a single nice one.

Shawn downgraded

Eww

Who tf is this bitch.

She's so ugly oh god.

I felt the phone taken away from me, I looked at shawn and he smiled sympathetically at me. He read the comments too.

"They don't know you, don't listen to them. "

" Nah it's fine. " I smiled back at him, he shut me phone down.

" let's go, our plane is being called now anyway. " Shawn said as he standed up and carried his bag.

***

" We're not going to crash Tala, I promise you! " Shawn laughed again at me.

" how are you so sure? " I asked again feeling hella scared .

" Just trust me okay? I've ride alot of planes and look at me, I'm Alive, am I not? " He laughed again.

" Put your seat belts on please, the plane is going to take off in one minute. " the flight attended said.

" Oh my god, no no no. " I panicked and I started looking everywhere.

" Hey, hey, look at me. Its gonna. be. okay. Trust me. " Shawn said slowly and he held my face gently in his hands trying to calm me down a bit.

" Just breath. " he advised me.

I started breathing slowly but I panicked again as soon as I felt the plane moving, I grabbed the arms of the chair so hard," Oh God. " I yelled.

" breath Tala, " Shawn said again.

I was feeling my heart raising so fast and I felt I was going to have a panic attack soon if no one helped me.

I felt shawn's hand grabbing mine and holding it then placing it on his lap.

I looked at him again, surprised by his action. " Its okay. " he mouthed to me.

I closed my eyes and started to breath again as the plane was moving, Shawn was still holding my hand, I grabbed it tighter and soon enough the plane stopped.

"umm Tala, youre kinda going to crash my hand so if-" , i left his hand as soon as he said that, i completly forgotten to leave it after the plane stopped moving quickly.

"I'm so sorry, oh my god." I hide my face in my hands , I was so embarresed and I bet he thinks that im a clingy girl who as soon as she got the chance she's going to stick to him.

" no, wait. I didn't mean that-" he said as soon as he realised what he was saying.

"No, its completely fine, I should've left it earlie-"

Shawn grabbed my hand once again ,"shawn , you dont have to-"

"I want to." he breathed out and smiled at me.

I smiled back and turned to the window looking at that Amazing view of the clear sky, we were above the clouds.

"This view is just perfect, I feel like I'm dreaming. " I looked back at shawn to find him already sleeping peacefully in his seat, his hand is still holding mine.

He looked like he was in a deep sleep, well he does deserve it, he has been working nonstop earlier.

I leaned on his shoulder quietly and closed my eyes slowly, This moment was something that I'll never forget, ever.

-------

IM SORRY FOR TAKING SO LONG TO UPDATE

But seriously I've been having so many writer blocks that I just stare at my laptop having no clue what to write :(

But those pictures of Shawn at the airport inspired me. ALOT I MEAN LOOK AT HIM

Okaaay babes I'll try to update earlier this time:)

I hope you liked this chapter please tell me what do you think?

Are you going to hate me if I did a sad ending to this story? Because I kinda don't believe in happy endings..

Well let's not rush into things I'm definitely not ending this story anytime soon..

ANYWAY I LOVE YOU SOO MUCHH and let's get this Chapter to 30 votes and 30 comments:))  I'D BE SO FREAKING HAPPY

share, vote, comment, FANGIRL OF COURSE

Oh and is anybody watching teen wolf BECAUSE IM SO OBSESSED WITH THIS SHIT

Ig :shawnnharder

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

31.1K 2.1K 94
When a couple truly loves each other, nothing can come between them. Right? That's what we're all taught to believe, but it's not always true. Highes...
9K 445 34
𝐒𝐇𝐀𝐖𝐍 𝐌𝐄𝐍𝐃𝐄𝐒 "i can still recall, our last summer. i still see it all." - or in which two lost souls find another but the universe works a...
1.7M 39.1K 39
"You're all I want." he said, and though his face proved seriousness, his eyes spoke of all the love in the world. [Completed.] © 2015 runninglow wat...
5.1K 100 14
It started as a normal day at Tim Hortons when Shawn saw who he believed had to be the most beautiful girl he had ever seen in his life. He thought t...