To Hell With Decency (Frerard...

By peterickswhore

Franks the sexy new gay principal at Gerard's school Gerard's the smart ass gay boy who likes to wear skirts... More

One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty One
Twenty Two
Twenty Three
Twenty Four
Twenty Five
Twenty Six
Twenty Seven
Twenty Eight
Twenty Nine
Thirty
Thirty One
Thirty Two

Ten

170 4 1
By peterickswhore

Franks made some packet mac and cheese, since it's the extent of both our cooking skills, and we sit on the couch with an episode of Dr Who on until Pete and Patrick come out. They seem a bit flushed still but Pete's holding Patrick's hand tight so I think it's good.

"How are you guys?" Frank says as he takes a draw from the cigarette he just lit which makes Patrick whimper and cover his mouth. I guess he doesn't like smoking and Frank puts it out quickly since he probably knows and Patrick looks nervous.

"So what's happening?" "You should put clothes on" Patrick murmurs but Frank just raises his eye brow and twirls his lighter until Pete answers for them both "We're trying this out" "Dating?" "Yeah I guess, whatever my Patty boy wants" "That's good" "Yeah, would you mind if we take your boyfriend?" "Um yeah, Why do you want him? You have your own" "Yeah but two people isn't as fun as three" "And I've been completely ignored have I?" "Yeah kinda, I wanna be in charge this time" "I wouldn't be fun then, you can't have him though it's time for us" "Fine, I'll take him later, have fun" "You too, don't break him 5 minutes after you got him"

Pete pulls his new boyfriend out of the room then Frank lights a new cigarette and tucks me under his arm. We're both still naked and it's getting kinda cold so I pull a blanket over us and lean against his side. Franks tattoos are so hot and I've never really appreciated them so I run my hand along the ink and just enjoy it. When he sighs and stroke my shoulder gently I lean over and attach my lips to the scorpion tattoo on his neck since it's definitely one of the hottest and his necks like ice so I wanna warm it up.

"Mmm Gee baby, keep going" "I wasn't planning to stop". I suck at the ink until the door bell rings making Frank groan and go over to peer out the window then snap the blinds closed. "What's up?" "My brother" "What?" "I dunno what he's doing but get upstairs right now".

Frank pulls a pair of boxers off the pile of laundry by the door and puts them on then shoves me towards his room so I run upstairs. There's moans from Pete's room so I just walk past and ignore it and go to sit in Franks room wrapped up in the blanket waiting.

After 10 minutes I'm bored so I sigh and read some comic books I find under Franks bed until I've been waiting here an hour and I'm pretty much done. Pete and Patrick have gone quiet so I wrap myself tighter in the blanket and go in to see whats happening.

There's no one in there so I open the door to their bathroom and they're in the bath together gently kissing with Patrick on Petes lap so I huff and go to flop on the floor next to them. "How are you guys going?" "Pretty good, whats up with you?" "Frankies brother arrived and now I got ditched" "His brothers an ass and he'll probably be here a while" "Oh boo that" "Yeah just wait around maybe, I'll go make dinner once we're done and I'll bring you some and we can all eat up here" "Thanks Pete"

I go to Petes room and start reading a book I find until the 2 of them finish and come out to see me. Petes got on jeans and Patricks got a loose shirt and boxers so he sits next to me while Pete ruffles his hair and goes to make dinner.

"So Pat Pat what shall we do?" "Don't call me that I hate the name Pat" "Well then what shall we do while out boyfriends are busy" "Make out?" "Well you're horny aren't you" "Yeah, Pete just wanted to have a bath not sex so I'm horny" "Is this really appropriate?" "Is dating your principal appropriate?" "What, when did we tell you that?" "You didn't but your 17 and he's a principal so I presumed" "Fuck man" "Its fine just don't get Frank in trouble" "Nah I like him so I won't" "Good"

I roll on top of him and let him unwind the blanket from around me as I slip his boxers down. He's smaller then me and smaller then Frankie and its pretty cute so as long as Pete doesn't flip his shit if he sees us together I like this. Frank seems cool with me sleeping with him and doing whatever with him so I guess all the relationships here are just pretty casual.

"Pat do you want this?" "Shut the fuck up I hate that name" "Just tell me what you want" "You on my dick" "And which body part were you intending" "Go nuts I don't mind" "Well I think my ass is mostly Frank's so you'll have to settle for my mouth" "I'm sure I can live with that"

I slide down off the bed onto my knees and look up at him "Do what you want with me" "You're awesome you know, Pete takes control usually so now I finally get to be in charge" "Yup, we're both quiet and submissive so we can take turns" "Ok but you don't seem quiet at all" "I'm not honestly but I am submissive" "Yeah I know that part, can I do this now?" "Your in control, do what you want"

He seems like a little child finally getting what he wants and it's adorable, he's so happy to be able to boss me around and be in charge so I like him, he's the exact opposite of Frankie and I really like it.

"Suck me off" "Anything you say". I take him in my mouth and his hand sits gently in my hair not even guiding my head or anything just sitting there until he talks again "Go faster, s-s-slut". He gets even more adorable when he tries to be mean and bossy but can barely get the word out without giggling adorably and ends up patting my head like a puppy.

It's kinda hard when he's giggling so I pull off and run my hands up his thighs trying to make him shut up and turn him on. "You want this?" "Yeah I really do" "Then make me do it" "I am" "Your giggling is adorable but it doesn't scare me, it doesn't make me wanna submit so maybe I should take control myself" "No I can do it" "Then do it, hurt me, bruise me, force me to do what you want, don't be so nice"

He's adorable and one of the sweetest most caring people I've ever met but if he wants this then he has to take control and not be gentle and sweet. Pete could take advantage of him and completely take over the relationship if he doesn't learn to say no and get what he wants so hopefully this will help him. Plus I don't feel like doing a lot or fighting for control so submitting will be a lot more fun now.

His little hands grab my hair and it's still relatively gentle but he's trying so I let him guide me down and I wrap my lips around him. I suck harshly at his tip and bob my head as his hands loosen up again but I keep going. I don't really need to have either of our boyfriends walking in and getting angry or wanting to join, I just wanna make the beautiful boy feel good and get him off.

"Gee you're really good" "Well duh, I did get someone twice my age to break the rules and fuck me so I must be doing something right" "Keep going, please" "What did I say? I don't wanna be asked nicely"

I can see him roll his eyes and try to glare at me even though he ends up just giggling and pulling my head back down. I obey like usual and flick my tongue along his tip until he literally slams himself into my mouth and falls back onto the bed moaning.

Patrick whimpers and chants my name as he releases into my mouth and lies there breathing heavily. Every time he comes he seems to be so worn out and just super tired so maybe he's just not done this much before so he's sensitive. Either way he's adorable so I slide my hands up to his soft chest and kiss him. He's not muscled and doesn't hold me like Frank so its a just another reason I like to be with him as well because its different and pretty nice.

The door opens and Pete comes in just laughing a bit when he sees us making out while he puts down bowls of pasta on the bed next to us. "Well obviously you guys took advantage of the moment" "Yup he was here and horny so we did, hope you don't mind me being with your boyfriend a bit" "Nah its cool, I would of liked to join though" "Well there's not a lot that you can do if there's just a blowjob" " Still, any chance of being with Patrick"

We sit and eat and by the time I'm scraping the last bits of sauce out of my bowl Frank comes in and collapses on the bed with a groan. "God I hate him, he wants to stay the night but I said he couldn't since we don't have a spare bed" "But we have Patrick's bed, you can give his and he can sleep with me" Pete says with a smirk but Frank glares "No thanks he's left now and he can stay away as long as possible"

Frank turns to me and gives me a smile "How about you come and calm me down and make this night better huh baby girl?" "Ok daddy". Pete makes a vomiting noise and Patrick giggles and pecks my cheek then I just follow Frank out of the room.

I'm slammed against the wall in his room as the door closes then forced to my knees "You getting close with Pete's boyfriend huh?" "No" "He kissed you" "Yeah so? He's done it before" "This wasn't making out though" "Yeah he just seems like the kind of person to do that" "What did you three get up to? What did you get up to while I wasn't there? Having too much fun without me now are you?"

It was kinda nice to make friends with them a bit but I doubt that's what he was talking about so I shake my head "No daddy" "Did you miss me?" "Of course, I wanted to do something just the two of us today but then your brother came so I entertained myself while I waited" "Oh really" "Yeah, I found some comics in your room, hope you don't mind" "Oh it's fine but that's not what I'm talking about" "I sucked Patrick off" "Naughty little whore, why would you do that?" "He was turned on and Pete was making dinner so we passed the time" "Fucking whore"

He unbuckles his belt and pushes his jeans down then roughly takes my hair in his hand "My turn you bad whorey little girl". He steps forward so I'm forced against the wall then teases my lips with his cock "Did Patrick treat you like this?" "No" "Did he treat you like sluts deserve to be treated?" "No" "Did he hurt you? Did he tell you what a slut you are?" "No" "This is why you fucking need me"

He yanks my hair roughly making me grunt from pain then slams himself in not giving me time to adjust even though I don't actually need it. He keeps forcing himself deeper, calling me a horrible whore and pulling my hair as he pushes my head against the door. I shouldn't like being treated like this but I do, I love being hit and forced to do what he wants and it's hot, it really is.

When he finishes off in my mouth I slump back and smile up at him "Do you forgive me?" "Yeah, you should fuck Patrick more often" "I didn't even fuck him" "Well you know what I mean" "Yeah but I think I'll wait a bit until you can punish me harder" "Naughty girl"

He finally just sighs and goes back to being normal Frank and pulls me up "Shall we go to bed?" "It's not late" "I didn't mean to sleep but wanna listen to music or something?" "Sure I'll just text my brother to tell him"

He puts on a Led Zeppelin album while I text Mikey then settle down under his arm to hang out a while.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

422 28 12
Temporarily Discontinued!!! Moving states and attending a new school is hard, especially when you have a cute bully....... ------------------------ ...
405K 21.7K 55
"I'm not gay. I'm not gay." Gerard has been telling himself that he wasn't gay for as long as he can remember. He doesn't want what the bullies say...
6.3K 571 33
Millions Themed where gerard is a nerd and frank is a fuckboy
155K 9.3K 45
Highschool is a living hell. At least that's Gerard's opinion because he can't pass the hallways without being shoved against lockers or called a "fa...