My Boss, My Alpha. (In progre...

By EvanescentFlower

Yvonne Selesa is in the Moon Struck Pack, and is in search of her mate. Instead her Father wants her to marry... More

My Boss, My Alpha.
Saying Goodbye.
My Mate, My Job.
Out of Place, Luna. <\3
Business and Love Don't Mix!
****Teaser*****
You're Mine, Only Mine.
My Punishment
Our Official 1st Date (Part 1)
Our Official 1st Date (Part 2)
Jealousy Strikes
*****Teaser*****
Luna's 1st Meeting
****Another Teaser!****
READ IMPORTANT
Unwanted Guest
Unwanted Guest (Part 2)
Unwanted Guest (Part 3)
UnRevealed
Adult Content!!!! Skip if needed!!
UnRevealed (Part 2)
SNEAK PEEK into... UnRevealed (Part 3)
UnRevealed Part 3
UnRevealed Part 4 (TEASER)
UnRevealed Part 4
The Death of Us..
Revive me
Take Me
Take Me (Teaser)
Take Me (Part 2)
Mate?
**TEASER** for Upcoming Chapter Our War
Our War (Part 1)
Our War (Part 2)
Reader Appreciation
Let Go (Teaser)
Let Go
Selfish
Prophecy
Prophecy (TEASER for Part II)
Prophecy (Part II)
Yvonne
Plan? (Part I)
Plan? (Part II)
Plan? (Part III)
Jack
A Luna's Nightmare (Part I)
QUICK TEASER
A Luna's Nightmare (Part II)
The Wedding (Part I)
The Wedding (Part II)
I Do?
Honeymoon
Honeymoon (Part II)
My Wife
Forward (TEASER)
Forward
Temptations
Home
Melting (Part 1)
Melting (part 2)

His Desire My Choice.

15.3K 366 36
By EvanescentFlower

Dominick's P.O.V

I paced back and forth, I already broke almost everything in my house. I need her here, not alone with him. I can't take it anymore, I ran to Eddies house as fast as I could. Looking through the window there she was taking care of him. I watched as she slowly began to lean in.

Yvonne's P.O.V

I slowly dabbed a warm towel around Eddy's busted lip, "Yvonne?"

Our eyes meet, he lightly put his hand under my chin and pulls me closer to him.

"Eddy-"

He puts his finger to my lips, "Shh just look at what Dominick has done to me and even you saw him raise his hand to you.. Reject him and be with me.."

I set the wet towel on the coffee table, "Listen, I'm really sorry this happened but I don't like you that way Eddy. I hope you can understand that my wolf only wants Dominick, for he is my mate. Although he is my mate that doesn't change the fact that I am upset with him because I do believe he is wrong for what he did. I plan on talking with him and deciding from there but that is for me to decide and most importantly it is between me and Dominick. "

"Yvonne, I don't understand. What's wrong with being with me?"

"Eddy, I have to go. I'm so sorry for everything that's happened." He tried to stop me, I ran out, running into someone. Looking up, it was Dominick. His arms went around me, hugging me close.

"Please don't leave me, I'm sorry for what I am. I was just angry and my wolf completely took over. But little mate you must know I would never hurt you! I may lose my temper but I would never intentionally hurt you. "

I shoved him away, "Don't touch me!" He ran his fingers threw his hair, giving it that bed hair look that I loved! "Yvonne, at least come home, so we can talk. I am sorry! Please, just listen to me. Eddy is trying to get revenge and he knows if you reject me I will be crushed."

I nodded, "what are you talking about?"

"Yvonne, My Father and his father were forced to fight over the position of Alpha and his father lost. After, his father died his mother went not too long after due to depression of losing her mate. Eddy's mate rejected him after finding out he was not going to be the next in line to be Alpha. He is trying to use you to get to me and it is working Yvonne." I tried to not give in easy like I wanted too.

"I understand, but that is no excuse for what you did." I spoke.

"I know. I just lost it and I let me wolf take over. I am sorry little mate." I followed him to the car, and nothing was said the entire ride. We got back and he left without saying a word. He slept in the guest room, and I slept alone in his big bed.

Dominick's P.O.V

I didn't like the idea of us sleeping separately and my wolf hated it, but I had to give her some space. I stared at the ceiling for hours, I had to check on her.

I jumped up and made my way to my room which was just across the hall. I sat next to her on the bed and kissed her cheek, I couldn't believe how beautiful she was.. Her eyes slowly opened, "What the hell Dominick? You scared the shit out of me! What do you want?"

" I just wanted to check on you." I got up from the bed and shut the door behind me as I left. I knew she still didn't want me by her. My wolf growled, " You're Alpha! You don't give her a choice, she's ours! " I shut my wolf out, I have to control myself for her. I can't believe I raised my hand to her. I don't know what would of happened today if I didn't gain control back from my wolf.

Yvonne's P.O.V

I can't help but to want to be near him.. my wolf yearned for his presence. He was wrong.. and if he ever act this way to me again.. I'm gone.

I got out of bed and walked to the guest room bedroom next door to mine. When I opened the door, he was sitting on the bed, with his hands over his face.

I sat next to him and grabbed his hands. He looked up, "Hey, can I sleep in here with you?" I asked, he nodded. I jumped in the bed and got under the warm covers. They smelled amazing, they smelled like Dominick.

He was still sitting at the edge of the bed, I got up and hugged him from behind. "I'm sorry, I've been a horrible mate. We had boundaries and I crossed them. Yes, I know you're trying really hard especially by keeping your wolf contained. I know its been hard. But the way you treated me was unacceptable and if you think you can't control your wolf I can't be with you. I was petrified of you today Dominick. "

He grabbed me from behind him, setting me on his lap. "Of course I've been keeping him contained, but I am not use to keeping him under control. Yvonne, I have never had a reason to be anything but aggressive in my life and that's all I've ever known. I know it is no excuse but I want you to know that it will never happen again. After seeing how scared you were of me and that I almost hurt you.. the sight of that petrified me."

"Dominick, I don't think I can do this.. "

"Yvonne what are you talking about?"

"This. Us." I got up from his lap.

"Sit Down Yvonne!!"

He growled, pulling me back onto his lap.

" Yvonne, you refuse to communicate with me, all you do is shut me out! How can you say you just want to give up on us, when you haven't even given us a chance?!"

I attempt to get up again," Yvonne, I said sit down. That's an order."

"Dominick, an order? I don't care if you are the alpha! Your title means nothing to me! Just because you are alpha does not mean you can force me to be with you. I can reject you as my mate if I decide to! "

His eyes turned jet black; he then clenched my face.

"Watch your damn mouth little mate! "

"..."

"Are you rejecting me Yvonne?" I can hear his teeth grinding together and his jaw clench.

"Dominick, why should I give us a chance?"

"Because I am trying, and I am willing to be a better man for you Yvonne. If you would just give me a chance and stop pushing me away." His huge hand still holding my face loosens on his grip. I watch as he licks his lips, and his eyes shift up and down, examining my face.

I felt my heart flutter and my wolf began to beg me to not reject our mate.. and deep down inside of me I didn't want to reject him either.

"Dominick, I will give us a chance."

He lifts me off his lap. "Get some sleep" he mutters softly.

I jump off the bed and start to walk toward the door. I feel his hand wrap around my waist and throw me over his shoulder.

"You're sleeping with me remember?" He whispered to me sarcastically. He drops me on the bed, lying next to me. He pulls me into his arms, "I want to hold you. Is that okay little mate?"

I nod, laying my head on his warm chest.

---Morning-----

Dominick's P.O.V

My wolf hated that Yvonne kept shoving us away but at least she was giving us a chance! I watched her sleep for hours, until it was time to wake her up.

"Yvonne, get up. It's time to get ready for work."

She pulled the blankets over her head, "Leave me alone!" She mumbled, I hit her butt.

She jumped up, "What is your fucking problem!?"

"I said Get Up! Didn't I?"

Her mouth opened but nothing came out, she then nodded and got up.

On the way to work it was silent, I think we both were thinking about what was said the day before.

I pulled up to the building, handing my keys to the valet as Yvonne rushed in front of me to the entrance.

We walked in with everyone running around. "What is going on in here!!?" I yelled , everyone stopped and looked at me.

"Mr. Draven, We have to organize and set up a presentation for- for-r Telahan Company." My Secretary Becky mumbled, and stuttered at the end.

"Why has No one notified me of this?"

"We were just told by Mr.Draven, Your Father Sir."

I nodded, "Carry on."

How dare he schedule a presentation without talking to me and at the last minute too! Unprofessional and childish!

I stomped to his office. "May I come in?" I knocked, "You may."

"Have a seat son, I take it you're upset about the presentation?" He smiled while scribbling down something on his paper.

"Yes, I don't understand you! You tell me the business is mine and it's my responsibility. Then you interfere with my plans! What happened to you retiring?"

He shook his head, "This is Pack business. I need a favor son for the pack and our company.. well your company now." He sat up straightening his tie, I knew that look.

"What is the favor thats making you so uncomfortable?"

"Telahan Company is owned by Tony Telahan. He has promised to keep rouges and his pack members out of our territory. Also letting us buy Telahan Company, which would expand and advance ours! So, its benefits in both areas!"

I knew there was a catch, but it couldn't be that bad... Could it?

"If what!?"

"His Daughter Rose is infatuated with you and wishes for a small little date. It's no harm, no one must know you have a mate until they sign the contract and leave."

"Absolutely not! Forget about it! I have a mate father!"

"Son, you will listen to me! Only for a couple of days will you have to deal with her! "

"Yes father."

"They will be arriving later today. You're excused now."

Yvonne's P.O.V

It was chaos, I'll have to ask Dominick whats going on. I was just to nervous after hat happened yesterday. I walked into the copy room, when I saw Eddy.

"Yvonne." Eddy stood there with piles of paperwork.

"Hey.."

"I just want to apologize for yesterday.. I don't know what came over me."

I nod, "It's fine, excuse me.. I just need to grab these copies for Dominick and head back. "

He moved to the side as I grabbed the copies off the machine and headed back to Dominick's office.

Dominick walked into his office as I set the presentation copies on his desk , without saying anything he sat in his chair and motioned me to sit on his lap.

Instead I sat on his desk, "What?"

"My lap. Now."

I shook my head, "No, I prefer not to sit on your lap."

"Yvonne."

I crossed my arms,"Whatever you have to say, you can say it without me on your lap."

"Fine! My father has arranged a date for me with another woman by the name Rose. It will greatly benefit the company and pack, so they must not know of you being my mate."

"And you're going on this date?"

He does a slight nod, "Fine. I hope you enjoy your little date! I can't believe you even after our discussion yesterday!? And here I was giving you a chance!"

"Yvonne stop! Its just a date! Stop over exaggerating."

I laughed,"Oh so you think its okay? Well I guess you wouldn't mind if I did the same. "

His eyes turned black, "Mine! Don't you dare! "

I pushed him away and ran out of the room. " I'm taking the day off." I told the secretary. She stood up from her desk as I stormed away,"Wait, did Mr. Draven approve?"

"Ask him." I yelled, pushing the glass doors open.

I feel like I just got the wind knocked out of me ..

Someone grabbed my hand, "Hey."

"Eddy, can you drive me to a hotel?"

"Yeah, but what's going on?"

"I'll tell you later.. Just drive me to a hotel please.

"Okay."

As Eddy drove me to the closest hotel, "You wanna talk about what happened?"

"He's going on a date with another girl for business."

"Oh, so what I hear is true. So he wants you to go along with their scheme ?"

"Yeah. Wait how do you know?"

"His father explained it to the pack, that we have no Luna."

I burst into tears putting my face into my hands.

"Shhh, don't cry. Come on, lets go inside.." I wiped my tears as Eddy handed the keys to the valet.

Eddy hit the bell on the front desk, "How may I help you?"

"Yes, do you have a room available?"

"We have one room open with a king sized bed. Is that alright?"

He nods, "Here, please put it on this card."

I grabbed his arm, "I can't let you do that. I can pay for it Eddy."

"I got it. Plus, Dominick will just track your credit cards to find you."

He walked me to my room, "This is your room, if you need anything let me know."

"I'm not tired, can you keep me company? Please..."

"Of course as long as I get something in return."

"Which would be what?"

"One official date?"

"Eddy, you know how Dominick would feel about that."

"Yvonne, how is it okay for him to go on a date and expect you to be okay with it? But you can't..."

"I know, but I can't do that to him.."

"Give me a chance.. a chance to show you I'm right for you."

"Eddy, can we please just drop this and watch a movie?"

"Alright, I call picking the movie!"

He went over to the little living room and grabbed the remote off the tv stand.

"No, I call picking the movie!"

"I already called dibs!"

He went to play the movie, when I jumped on his back.

"Give me the remote!! "

He laughed,"You honestly think sitting on my back will make me give you the remote? It's doing the total opposite."

"Oh shush and give me the remote!"

"Whats the magic word?"

"Now Damn It!"

"Nope!" He flipped me off his back onto the bed.

I sat up, "Please...!" He stood at the edge of the bed looking down at me with the remote in his hand.

"Hmmm maybe.." He put the remote in my hand, I tried to pull it away from him.

"Give it.." I kept pulling, until he pressed his lips against mine.

"There you got it." He winked and handed me the remote.

Staring into his eyes, I was speechless.

I froze... Eddy leaned down and whispered into my ear, "I want you to be mine." I could feel his hot breath on my neck and his cold hands gripping my shoulder.

I had a horrible feeling hit me and I just couldn't move.

A few light kisses on my collar bone brought me back to reality..

Was he going to .. Oh no he was going to mark me His!

To Be Continued......

________________________________________

Author's Note:

I'm so sooo Sorry for taking so long.... :'( I'll try to get the next part faster!

But Please Comment, Vote, Follow and continue to read!! Love you guys!!!

<3 Destiny

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

222K 7.3K 21
Previously known as Mated to the Enemy Hard Mate Series Book 3. (This series does not have to be read in order.) ***** The Blue Moon pack, bi...
90.6K 1.9K 22
" Run!" Was the last word I heard until I took off in the woods, leaving my siblings and pack behind. _______________________________________________...
221K 10.2K 38
"I know I'm a monster, but even I have my limits!" I shout at him. He shouldn't have done that. "Wait, please, I- , let me explain. I'm sorry-" "I sh...
653K 20.1K 33
My name is Kacey Artega, I am 17 years old, and I am in the risingmoon pack. Wolves are normally meant to find there mates at 15 years old, yet I'm 1...