MY FAKE BOYFRIEND ( draco mal...

By sameezyy

❝WOAH, WOAH, WOAH, THERE'S NO WAY IN HELL IM GOING TO DATE YOU❞ in which a two enemies agree to fake... More

01| hogwarts
02| first day
03| fights & trolls
05| merry christmas
06| detention
07| first adventure
08| good year
09| summer with the weasley's
10| diagon alley
11| stolen cars
12| back to school
13| writing on the wall
14| new friend
15| dissapearing bones
16| polyjuice potion
17| petrified
18| see you next year!
19 | the kiss that changed everything
20| a deal with draco
21| train rides with dementors
22| draco tells all
23| ignored
24| expecto patronum
25| hogsmeade
26| we've got a problem
27| top secret
28| dark night
29| healing
30| quidditch world cup
31| the triwizard tournament
32| tweedle dee & tweedle dum
33| potter stinks
34| first task
35| suprise
36| the yule ball
37| black lake
38| loss
39| new professor
40| secret meeting
41| the room of requirement
42| drifting away
43| in this together
44| pain
45| seperate ways
46| citrus lemon & subtle cologne
47| the cursed necklace
48| ron gets popular
49| christmas party
50| left alone
51| death eater
52| the astronomy tower
53| mourning
54| i love you
55| dark times
56| malfoy manor
57| the escape
58| returning to hogwarts
59| and so it begins
60| the battle pt.1
61| the battle pt.2
62| nineteen years later
A/N: NIGHTINGALE

04| quidditch

270K 7.9K 28.9K
By sameezyy

"You got lucky, Clearwater."

Y/N POV

As I trudged into the Great Hall the next morning, I was instantly overcome by the smell of cooked bacon and eggs — the traditional english breakfast. Everyone seemed rather giddy this morning, which didn't seem to run well with my moody emotions. The moment I slide into my seat at the Gryffindor table, I looked down at my empty plate.

"Not hungry either?" A familiar voice asked, taking a seat next to me.

"Not in the mood, Harry." I said coldly, continuing to look down at my plate.

"Can you just hear what I have to say?" He pleaded, lightly touching my arm.

I jerked my arm back, clenching my jaw, "Talk, don't touch."

"Look, I'm really sorry for what we did." Harry began. "It was wrong."

"I appreciate that you are trying to help, but I get it," I sighed, fixating my gaze away from Harry's. "You guys have a tight friendship. I don't want to get in the way."

"That's the thing y/n. You are in our friendship. We need you. That's why I came over here. We need you with us. It was a mistake to keep secrets from you. From now on we will be there for you." Harry said and smiled kindly.

I looked in Harry's eyes, searching for anything that said he was lying, but there was nothing. He was telling the truth.

My mind raced in thought as my hands clenched together nervously. Taking a short glance over to Hermione and Ron, I wondered if I should even bother forgiving them. But, then again, I've learned that people do make mistakes.

And holding grudges is certainly a waste of time.

"No more secrets?" I ask, hopefully.

"No more secrets." He said and smiled.

Nodding once, I sigh and push myself up from my seated position. As I walked over to take a seat across from Hermione and Ron, their faces lit up with joy.

As Harry took a seat beside me, Hermione leaned over the table, wrapping me in a tight hug.

"I'm glad we're friends again." Hermione said and smiled.

Nodding in agreement, I replied with the same warm smile, "Me too."

───────────────

Weaving through the crowded stadium, I made my way towards the Gryffindor seating area for the first Quidditch match of the year. It was quite difficult to see over the other students, so my eyes tried their best to locate the red colored robes through the crowd.

"Oi, watch it!" A voice spat as our bodies collided.

I look up and meet a familiar pair of blue eyes that loomed over me in anger. Then, as they filled with realization, those blue eyes softened slightly — but only slightly.

"Why hello, Malfoy," I remarked with a smirk playing on my lips.

"Hello, Clearwater," He replied with the same snarky tone.

"You ready to lose?" I ask, cocking my head backwards slightly.

"You wish." He scoffed.

"We'll just see about that." I said and pushed past him, making sure to nudge his shoulder.

As if a sudden braveness overtook me, I was then able to shove my way through the rest of the crowd; finally able to see two pairs of red-robed children.

"Ron!" I called, waving my arms. "Hermione!"

"Y/n!" Hermione called, smiling in relief. "Thank goodness, I thought we lost you."

"I know, the stadium is filled today."

A booming voice then sounded through the Quidditch Pitch, followed by multiple trumpets.

"Hello, and welcome to Hogwarts' first Quidditch game of the season! Today's game Slytherin versus Gryffindor!" The announcer, Lee Jordan said through the microphone.

We all cheer loudly as the players take their positions on the field. My eyes try my best to find Harry, who weaves into his position and looks down at the green below.

"The players take their positions as Madam Hooch steps out onto the field to begin the game..." Lee continues into the microphone.

As on cue, Madam Hooch glides onto the pitch and says something to each of the teams. Then, with a swift kick, the box, along with the bludgers, soar into the air.

"The bludgers are up...followed by the Golden Snitch. Remember, the snitch is worth 150 points. The seeker who catches the Snitch ends the game." Lee announced to the crowd.

The tiny, golden snitch zooms around each Seeker's head, then disappears into thin air. It was then Madam Hooch grabs the Quaffle and throws it into play.

"The Quaffle is released...and the game begins!"

"Come on, Gryffindor!" I cheer loudly as my eyes trailed after my best friend. "You can do it Harry!"

Gryffindor takes possession of the ball and a chaser, Angelina Johnson, zooms past the Slytherins towards their goal, and throws the ball, and scores.

"Angelina Johnson scores! 10 points for Gryffindor!" Lee yells.

After cheering for Angelina, my eyes immediately search for Draco. When I finally meet his eyes I smirk and stick my tongue out at him. He rolls his eyes in response. I laugh to myself.

"Whoa!" Harry yells as a bludger zooms past him. He quickly dodges it.

That was close.

"Slytherin takes possession of the Quaffle. Bletchley passes to Captain Marcus Flint." Lee says.

Flint dodges people and throws for the Gryffindor hoops. Oliver appears and whacks the ball away with his broom. He smirks at Flint, who glares. Johnson and Katie Bell pass the Quaffle back and forth as they strategize to score. Johnson takes it, throws, and once again scores!

"Another 10 points to Gryffindor!" Lee says.

"Yes!" We all cheer.

I look back over at Draco, who was pouting. I laugh to myself again.

"What are ya laughing at?" Ron asks me confused.

I pointed to Draco and Ron bursted out laughing.

The Slytherins decide to get messy. They dodge, kick, and try to score. Once again, Oliver Wood blocks them effortlessly.

"Give me that!" Flint says and grabs a beaters bat from one and whacks a bludger right at Oliver. It hits Oliver in the stomach and he falls to the ground.

"Booooooo!" We all chant.

I narrow my eyes at Draco Malfoy who is laughing along with the rest of the Slytherin house.

Then, suddenly, as if a miracle had happened, Harry Potter spots the Snitch. He starts to head off after it and then his broom starts bucking and turning.

"Whoa! Whooa!" Harry says, struggling to stay on his broomstick.

"What's going on with Harry's broomstick?" I ask, my eyebrows knitting in confusion.

"I'm not sure," Hermione replies, whilst grabbing her binoculars and centering them on Harry. "I think it might be..."

"Mione..." My voice trails as my eyes move over to the professor's section. "It seems that Professor Snape is...muttering something."

"It's Snape!" Hermione bellowed, throwing down her binoculars. "He's jinxing the broom!"

"Jinxing the broom?" Ron asked worriedly. "What do we do?"

Hermione narrowed her gaze as she handed her binoculars to Ron, "Leave it to me."

Within a matter of seconds, Harry is knocked around, then falls, dangling by one arm from the broom.

"Come on, Hermione!" I shout towards her. "There's not much time!"

Please don't fall, pleaseeeee don't fall!

"Fire! You're on fire!" A man screams, causing my eyes to whip back to the professor's section.

"What? Oh!" Snape yells and knocks the man back, who falls into Quirrell, who then also falls. Snape bats out the fire and acts as though nothing happened.

The broom then stopped bucking, and Harry climbs back on. The Slytherin seeker is after the Snitch, but Harry soon charged after it as well.

"Go!" Ron shouts.

"Go, go, go!" I repeat loudly.

Harry rams the Slytherin Seeker, then is butted out. But, he quickly returns, smashing the Seeker again as the Snitch dives.

The boys follow, but they begin to approach the ground quickly. The Slytherin Seeker backs out, and Harry pulls up his broom as he follows the Snitch, feet above the ground.

Then, as if without any fear, Harry stands up on his broom and steps forward, trying to grab the ball. He goes too far, and topples off the broom with a yelp, tumbling on the ground.

Oh no.

Harry looked like he was about to hurl. Looking at the scene from afar, I watched as he hunched over and caught something in his hands. It was the golden snitch.

"He's got the Snitch! Harry Potter receives 150 points for catching the Snitch!" Lee yells.

"Gryffindor wins!" Madam Hooch yells proudly.

The entire Gryffindor House erupted in cheer, their eyes glistening with joy as the smiled in victory.

"No!" I hear Draco scream.

I laugh at his little tantrum, but only for a moment, because my eyes quickly avert to Harry, who raises the Snitch into the air with pride.

"Go go Gryffindor! Go go Gryffindor! Go go Gryffindor! Go go Gryffindor!" We all cheer.

───────────────

After the match, I make my way down to the locker rooms, hoping to spot Harry and congratulate him on his win. Though, before Harry arrives, I end up seeing Draco as well as the rest of the Slytherin team as they exit.

"Gryffindor," An older boy, maybe a fifth year Slytherin, growls in my direction. "You better scram before I-"

"Flint, it's okay," Draco Malfoy defended, nodding his head towards his teammate. "She's cool."

Growling once, the boy nods and stalks away, leaving Draco and I alone. As if feeling my grin, Draco rolls his eyes as he looks back at me.

"So you're defending me know, huh?"

Draco groaned, "Hardly."

I hummed in delight, "I didn't take you up for the kind of lad who would-"

"Look, if I didn't defend you, Flint would've hexed you until you wouldn't be able to walk." Draco explained. "He gets rather angry when we lose, and I wouldn't blame him if he took his anger out on someone. Someone like you."

"Why didn't you let him do it then?" I questioned, raising my eyebrow.

Obviously annoyed with his own kindness, Draco turned and answered, "Trust me, next time, I won't stop him."

The blonde then turned and began to walk away. But, before turning the corner, I called after him and spoke, "Thank you."

Pausing for a moment, with his back still turned, Draco muttered under his breath, "You got lucky, Clearwater."

I felt a smile play on my lips as I watched Draco Malfoy walk out of sight.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

64.1K 2K 59
In a world where everyone has a mark that represents and matches with their soul mates mark. Harry Potter, an unloved boy with no parents, feels lik...
573 60 27
Your brother, Harry Potter absolutely hates the Malfoy's, Mainly Draco Malfoy. But you just can't seem to shake Draco from your head. You and Draco h...
130K 1.6K 25
draco malfoy imagines
2.2K 12 12
𝘋𝘳𝘢𝘤𝘰 𝘩𝘢𝘥 𝘢𝘭𝘸𝘢𝘺𝘴 𝘩𝘢𝘥 𝘢 𝘤𝘳𝘶𝘴𝘩 𝘰𝘯 𝘏𝘢𝘳𝘳𝘺. 𝘈𝘵 𝘧𝘪𝘳𝘴𝘵 𝘸𝘩𝘦𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘺 𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘳𝘵𝘦𝘥 𝘢𝘵 𝘏𝘰𝘨𝘸𝘢𝘳𝘵𝘴 𝘩𝘦 𝘮𝘦...