Castle | b. blake | 2

Por -enamoured

"Every Queen needs her castle." "I thought every Queen needs her King." "That's debatable." Sequel to Queen. Más

1.
2.
3.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
Please read!
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
Knight info

4.

16.6K 517 303
Por -enamoured

"We're all crazy, some of us just hide it better than others."
-Nathan Scott

4.

It took another day to get back to camp. After rescuing the girl we started to head back, when nightfall came we slept till sunrise and continued back to camp.

As we reach the outside of camp I can hear Abby yelling for them to open up the gates. We have to hand in our weapons but we don't fight it. There's no point.
Abby walks up to us and turns to the girl,

"I know you, factory station." The girl nods her head.

"Where are the others?" Abby turns to Bellamy but the girl speaks up.

"There are no others."

"We found her a day from here. No survivors. Lots of supplies." Bellamy explains.

Abby nods her head, "get her to medical." She tells someone right beside her and then walks off.
I'm surprised she didn't ask if we had found the others, or Clarke. That's all she's been talking about to us since we met her. Though I soon realize why when I catch the sight of a blonde running towards us. She grabs both me and Bellamy and pulls us into a hug and I immediately wrap my arms around her as Bellamy does the same. When we pull away I can see her face clearly, she has scratches everywhere, she's pretty banged up.

"How many are with you?" Bellamy questions her.

She sighs, "None. Where's Finn?" Clarke looks around.

"Looking for you."

"We need to go get them. " I explain to Bellamy and Clarke while walking down one of long halls of the arch.

"We will, I need to talk to my mom first. They are having a meeting about what to do, we need to make sure they will be going to get Finn and Murphy." Clarke says. We keep on following her until I see her mom and Byrne come into view.

"So?" Clarke asks her mom hopeful.

Abby sighs, "We can't go get them right now." I grit my teeth, we need to go get them. Finn is not in the right state right now, who knows what he will do.

"What? No, You can't just cut them loose!" Clarke exclaims.

"Sweetheart, we don't have the manpower to send out two separate rescue missions and protect our camp." Abby tells her.

"Mom. They're in trouble. They're either gonna get themselves killed or they're gonna make things worse with the Grounders, who we need to get our people out of Mount Weather." Clarke furthers her point. I can't imagine things getting worse with the grounders since they are already now but at this point anything is possible.

"I know you feel this is unfair. But our priority has to be with chancellor Kane if there is any hope for peace." I snort at Abby's words and she holds her gaze with me before looking back to her daughter.

"If you wanted peace, you shouldn't have killed the only Grounder who was gonna help us." Clarke has explained that Anya was ready to work with us but when they got to camp they had shot her.

"I'm sorry. The decision's been made." Abby firmly states.
As I'm about to speak Bellamy does so first,

"You're sorry? Finn and Murphy are out there looking for your daughter with guns you gave us, and now she's home, you're just going to abandon them? If you can't spare the guards, we know the terrain, we have a map. We can do it ourselves." Me and Clarke nod in agreement at Bellamys words.

"Absolutely not." Abby shakes her head.

"Mom." Clarke tries but Abby quickly cuts her off, "I just got you back." Of course that's why she won't let us go.

"Abby. I'm sorry. We need you in medical." Jackson, Abby's medical assistant comes in.

"And Dr. Queen?" She asks mentioning my father. I see Bellamy snap his head to me when he hears the name and that's when I realize I never told him my dad was alive. I had just found out two days ago and then we left to go find the others, there was other things on my mind.

"He needs your help." He explains.
Abby sighs and looks at Clarke.

"You better go." Clarke tells her coldly.
"Byrne?" She doesn't take her eyes off Clarke, "No one leaves this camp." I glare at her as she looks at me and Bellamy and walks off.

Clarke turns around to look at us, "We're gonna need guns."

"Your dad is alive, why didn't you tell me?" Bellamy questions as we walk toward my place I guess you could say.

"It slipped my mind, we went to go find the others and everything with Finn I don't know, I guess I just forgot to tell you." I say as I open the door to where I was sleeping. We walked in and Bellamy took off his jacket and set on one of the chairs near by. He motioned for me to come closer to him and I did, I was now standing in between his legs. He grabs my waist and pulls me closer.

"I'm glad he's alive." He whispers, looking up to me and I down to him. I smile lightly at his words and place my hands on the sides of his face and lean in for a kiss. I sit on his lap, my legs going on either side of his hips and he breaks away from the kiss.

"So," he looks around the place, "This is your home now." Bellamy looks at me.

"Every Queen needs her castle." I bite my lip.

"I thought every Queen needs her king?" He raises his eyebrow playfully and I laugh.

"That's debatable." He rolls his eyes.

"Will I be staying here as well?" He smirks.

"Well you are the king." I tease. He laughs lightly and presses a kiss to my head and pulls me into his chest.

Making our way to the grounder village was another long day trip. We had rested when the sun started to go down and continued when the sun came back up like we usually did. As Bellamy, Clarke and I were following Octavia to the grounder village she stops and stares ahead. There's a monument, I recognized it as Abraham Lincoln, I've learned about him before.

"Which way to the village?" Bellamy questions his sister, when she doesn't answer he tries again, "O?"

"The reapers came from there. I couldn't save him, Bell. I couldn't save him." she breaks down into tears as he pulls her into a hug. Me and Clarke let them have their moment and when she was done crying she lead the way again like nothing happened.

When we got to the village trying to figure out if they were still going to be here when we heard gun firing. My eyes widen and I take off running along with the others. When we came to a clearing of their village I couldn't believe my eyes. There were tons of people of the floor, dead. Finn had the gun pointed still until he saw us. I felt like throwing up, he killed all these people. I quickly spring in to action and run over to people checking them to make sure they are okay. As I was almost finished checking everyone, I heard a voice grunt in pain, I look to my left to see Liza.

"Oh my god." I quickly run over to her and crouch down. She had a bullet wound in her stomach quickly loosing blood.

"T-Taylor?" She stuttered and started coughing some blood.

"Oh god, okay listen to me. The bullet is in your stomach, from the looks of it it didn't hit anything too bad. I'm going to take it out, okay?" I explain her situation, my eyes water seeing her in pain.

"Does anyone have medical supplies? Please anyone?" I yell out to people. I know everyone is still reeling from what just happened and some are holding the dead in their arms. But a man quickly runs over to me with stuff in his hands.

"Thank you." I quickly spurt out. I grab the clamps, they don't look to good to use but for right now I have to. I take them and cover them in alcohol that the man had brought.

"Okay, I'm going to take it out now, alright? You have to be still or else it's going to hurt more." She nods her head at my words.

"I can help." The man who got the supplies for me says, I nod and tell him to hold down her legs so she doesn't thrash. I bring the clamps close to her wound and start to dig in, she grits her teeth and groans. I start to go deeper and that's when she starts yelling. I have to move the clamps around a little to feel the bullet and when I do I clamp down on it and start to slide the clamp back out. She yells a little more till she's panting when I'm done.

"It's out, it's okay." I move the hair out of her face and she nods. I grab the wire and start stitching her up not before telling her though. One thing I learned from my dad is to explain what you're doing to the patient, it helps them understand and it can put them at ease sometimes. Once I finish stitching her up I dab some more alcohol on the cut and wrap her stomach with bandage.

"You will be fine. Just take it easy." I explain to her as she sits up slowly.

"Thank you." I nod my head at her words.

"Why are you at this village?" Her village is almost 6 miles from here, why would she be here? She blushes at my words which confuses me until she speaks, "I have a friend here." I smirk, "A guy friend?"

"Yes..." She admits. I laugh and then realize something, "Wait, he isn't here is he?" I look around at all the bodies wondering if one of them could be this guy she's talking about.

"No, he left around an hour ago to hunt with some other people. He doesn't know about any of this." She tells me.

"What's his name? How old is he? You know you're going to have to tell me everything." I rush out trying too get her mind off her wound, she laughs.

"You seem different." She ignores my questions and smiles lightly.

"Different? Good different or bad different?" I look at her curiosity waiting for a response.

"Good different. Last time I saw you, you were heartbroken because of..." She trails off, I know she doesn't want to say his name because when I was with her last time any mention of him made me upset. But she doesn't know he's alive.

"Bellamy. But I stayed a little hopeful because of you, and guess what?" I smile brightly.

"What?" She asks confused. I turn get off the ground and help her up. She wobbled a little before being able to walk.
I see Bellamy talking to a grounder with Octavia before the grounder walks away and Bellamy turns my way. I beckon him over and he walks to us.

"Is everything alright?" He questions me and looks to Liza who is still confused.

"Everything is fine. I just wanted to introduce you to my friend Liza." I tell him.

"Liza," I turn to look at her, "this is Bellamy Blake." I grin and her eyes go wide. Before she can say anything Bellamy interjects, "Nice to meet you Liza." He smiles at her.

"I told you so." Liza looks to me ignoring Bellamys greeting.

"I knew that was coming." I sigh.

"Damn right you did," she says to me and then turns to Bellamy who's confused.

"You don't know me, but I know some stuff about you. I'm glad you're alive, Taylor wouldn't stop crying over you, honestly it got kind of annoying and-" before she could say anymore I cut her off.

"Okay, that's enough." I tell her as my cheeks heat up.

"She also wouldn't stop talking about how much she missed you." Liza continues making me groan, Bellamy looks amused at all of this.

"Well, I missed her too. And I may have shed some tears, but if anyone asks I will deny it." He tells us, I smile at him and he smiles at me.

"You guys are so cute. I'm happy for you Taylor, really." Liza tells me.

"Thank you Liza, it-" I was cut off when I hear yelling, "Liza!" We look to our right to see a guy running up to us, he grabs Liza's face looking frantically at her up and down.

"Are you hurt? Are you okay?"

"I'm fine, Noah. I got shot in my stomach but Taylor has helped me." Liza explains to him. I'm guessing this was the guy she was talking about. She did good, he was good looking and he looked to be 20, he wasn't wearing a lot of layers like grounder a usually do, just a t shirt. He was well built and he was around Bellamys height. His eyes were a deep green matching the forest trees perfectly.

"Oh, so this is Noah. Your little friend..." I smile at Liza. Paybacks a bitch.

A/N:

Hey guys, I know it's a short chapter and I am extremely sorry for not updating sooner! I know I said every other day but with my schedule I don't know if that's even possible. I will try to update when I can but I can't make promises like every other day. But the next chapter will be posted soon so no worries!

Also, thanks for 2k on Queen! I cant believe it has so many reads already! But thank you guys so much for being patient with me!

I thought this chapter was cute because we got more Baylor moments and we got to see Liza again even though we just saw her. I just like her character a lot.
But please comment freely and vote, I honestly love seeing comments.

P.s. That scene from the bio though... ;)

Thanks for reading, much love. x

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

60.7K 3.1K 73
[ THIS IS UNDER MAJOR CONSTRUCTION !! ] "Would you stop romanticizing this?" "Why? We're going to die anyways."
380K 9.2K 25
if all my choices are mistakes, I'll say I'm learning book 1 » the 100, season 1
27.1K 384 28
''Every breath I take it makes me feel so broken. There are so many words that have gone unspoken.'' ♡♡♡ She talked to the girl on earth every day h...
184K 4.4K 29
"I don't know if I can do this anymore. You've changed so much Bellamy." "What do you want me to say? I'm doing this for you. Both of you." "I don't...