Lacrosse Captain

By chicago121416

Allison was a broken girl. A girl that was literally left to die . A girl that was told that no one will eve... More

Intro
Chapter 1
2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17

Epilogue

730 22 0
By chicago121416

10 years later

After that night of the dinner Finn and I stayed together. Finn parents apologized for what they said and how they treated me. We talked and after that everything was good between us. Once high school was done Finn and me both went to college where I got my degree in illustration and Finn got his law degree. I'm currently working as illustrator with many authors of children's books and Finn is the best child advocacy lawyer in the state. We got married after we graduated college and 2 years later I gave birth to our son Harry. Thanks to Finn being by my side I have been able to develop so many good memories that I rarely think about all the things that happened between me and my real parents. I didn't know that the day I walked into the diner and got covered in food that I would end up meeting my best friend. I'm thankful for that day but most importantly I'm thankful for the lacrosse captain that came to my aid.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

146K 2.6K 25
We try to figure out the real meaning of love. But how come nobody can define it? Why is it that every time you fall in love you always end up hurt...
433K 6.1K 27
A girl named Katie faced some difficult situations. She felt so unloved, so broken. She felt like maybe if she could control the pain it would make a...
20.1K 497 49
[completed book] Basically your a 16 year old girl who just had her parents pass away two weeks ago from a car crash. Your neighbors are the Wolfhard...
2.3K 77 49
"I hate her. I'll hate her from the very beginning to the end. And no one can change my mind." Landon Ingram was determined to hate forever the young...