Runaway Princess

By MidgetJaffaCake

2 years have passed since Iris returned to Asgaurd, as well as Loki was imprisoned. Now, he has been released... More

Ch. 1 - Reunited
Ch. 2 - Suitor's Suck
Ch. 4 - Sunrise
Ch. 5 - Back to Earth
Ch 6 - Kiss Hello
Ch. 7 - Dancing
Ch. 8 - The Biggest Battle Of All

Ch. 3 - Rules for Dating My Daughter

1.3K 42 20
By MidgetJaffaCake

‘Father, please, see reason…’ Loki stood next to his brother as Thor tried to persuade his father otherwise to his daughters’ marriage.

‘I am seeing reason Thor. Týr is a strong, sensible, capable warrior. He will take good care and protect Iris.’ Odin said.

‘That’s my job.’ Loki growled.

‘Loki, your daughter is growing old and blossoming into a fine young woman. She is not your little girl anymore.’ Odin sighed.

‘Yes she is! And she always will be!’ Loki thundered.

‘Loki!’ The raven haired man glared at his father.

‘But Father…’ Thor began.

‘Your highness…’ Volstagg started.

‘That is enough! I do not wish to hear anymore of this! Be gone!’

The group, mumbling, left the hall reluctantly.

‘Odin, are you sure this will work?’ Frigga asked.

‘I have faith in my granddaughter. I know it shall.’ Odin said firmly.

SPLASH!

‘What in the name of Odin?!’

Iris ducked back, chuckling quietly to herself. She did not know who she dropped the water bomb on, but it had cheered her up slightly.

‘IRIS!’

She winced slightly at her father’s yell, but got up anyway and slouched down. Loki was standing in the hallway, waiting.

‘Hello?’ she grinned.

‘What’s with the grin? That means you’ve done something. What did you do?’

‘So accusation father!’

‘Father? When did you grow up?’

‘Well, I can always say it in German or French… or Spanish or Russian… or Latin or Japanese… pick a language, any language!

‘Very amusing Iris. Týr is here… he wishes you to accompany him whilst he goes hunting.’ Loki scowled, and Iris could very clearly see the distain present on his features. ‘Take a sword.’

‘Is the sword for use on Bilgesnipe or Týr?’

‘Both.’

Iris gave a laugh before giving Loki a hug. ‘See you when I get back, Dad.’

She headed to the main hall, stopping by the weapons vault to retrieve her blade, and entered the hall.

Odin was there, and Frigga, and Týr, who looked very wet – Iris suddenly realised who she had dropped the water bomb on.

‘Are you ready?’ Týr asked.

‘Are you in need of a towel?’ she replied.

Týr shook his head. ‘I shall be fine.’

‘Then yes, I am ready.’

‘I shall see you when you return.’ Loki had appeared, and wrapped his arms round Iris, pulling her into a hug. ‘Stay safe, and remember what I said.’

‘Use the sword if needed, got it.’

Iris headed out to get her horse ready. As soon as she had left, Loki had marched up to Týr and was looking him square in the face.

‘I have a few rules for dating my daughter. Number 1 – Understand that I do not like you. Number 2 – You hurt her, I hurt you. Number 3 – If you lie to me, I will find out. Number 4 – She’s my Princess, not your conquest. Number 5 – I don’t mind going back to jail. Got me?’

‘The same applies for me.’ Thor had turned up and was standing next to Loki. ‘I will not hesitant to hunt you down, capture you and leave you in Jotunheim for all eternity. And I know that it goes for her godparents.’

Týr looked at them both, and nodded slowly – Loki could almost see the sweat bead on his forehead.

‘Good.’

‘Dad! Uncle!’ Both males turned as they were called to see Iris marching back in, looking at them disapprovingly.

‘What? What’d I do now?’ asked Thor.

‘Did you just lay down the rules Dad?’ Iris looked at Loki, who acted mortally wounded.

‘I feel hurt, sweetie, that would accuse such a thing. But yes, I have.’

Iris rolled her eyes. ‘Come on Týr – before my godparents arrive.’

The two young ones left, heading towards where the two proud stallions were stood, pawing the ground impatiently. Iris hopped upon her white steed, and Týr climbed upon the brown one.

‘Why is mine not white as well?’ he asked.

‘Because only Royalty get white. Count yourself lucky – if my father had decided upon your horse, you’d be on a little grey donkey.’ Iris smiled.

‘Donkey? What is one of those?’

‘A really small horse, that goes ee-aww!’ She grinned.

‘Your father is very protective over you.’ Týr shook his head.

‘Yes he is. Still, until two years ago, I was living on Midguard, no idea that I was royalty or anything more than a regular midguardian, and no idea that he was my father. So, I think he’s trying to make up for missing out on my life so far.’ Iris hummed. ‘Hi-ya!’

The horses reared up and set off, cantering from the stables and out into the woods. Iris felt the coolness of the shade pass over her, as she crouched lower on her horse, encouraging it to go faster, almost racing Týr. Her horse realised and increased speed, overtaking Týr as she laughed, her laughter echoing in the wind.

Eventually, they reached their spot. Iris climbed off her steed, only for Týr to catch up two seconds later and dismount himself.

‘Cheeky Princess.’ He smirked.

‘Yeah, yeah, what are you going to do about it?’

‘Make you into a Queen fit for a King.’

‘Oh? And who’s the King?’

‘Why, me of course.’

‘Err, you don’t become King.’

‘What?’ Týr’s face registered confusion.

‘You become a Prince. You are marrying your title. By giving you the King title, you would become higher up the Monarchy than me, and I am the Monarch of Asguard, because I am born into the Royal bloodline.’ Iris explained simply.

Týr looked at her. ‘That means I will be ruled over by a… girl.’

‘Woman, thank you very much.’ She corrected.

‘I will not have it.’

‘Sadly, you don’t get a choice.’ Iris was growing testy.

‘I will NOT!’ He suddenly snapped, grabbing her by the neck and slamming her into a tree. Iris hissed as pain shot through her back, and his grip on her throat tightened.

‘Have we forgotten Rule 2?’ She snarled.

‘I don’t give a flying fig what your daddy’s rules. Let us remember, he isn’t even of royal blood himself.’ Týr growled.

‘Actually, I think you’ll find he is.’ Iris spat. ‘His father was King of the frost giants. King. Now, unless you want me to all frost-giant on your ass, I suggest you let. Me. Go.

Týr dropped her, and she landed on her ankle oddly. Grunting from pain, she stood up, gently massaging her throat. She mounted her horse, and started to head back home.

‘I don’t even think I can go Frost Giant.’ She mulled as she headed through the City, back towards the Palace.

Arriving at the stables, she dismounted, and removed the saddle and bridle.

‘Good horse.’ She soothed.

She stood back and leaned against the stable wall, trying to stop tears leaking. Her neck was really hurting.

She pushed herself off, and walked out, limping, only to stop as she heard hooves.

‘Go away.’ She grumbled.

‘Listen to me.’ Týr sighed. ‘I’m sorry… I really am.’

‘I don’t care. I am not marrying someone who ever time he doesn’t get his way attempts to choke me.’

CHOKE?

Iris spun round to see Loki storming over, Thor right behind him. Loki reached her, gently took her by the cheeks and tilted her head to look her neck.

‘She’s bruised. Finger marks.’ He murmured.

His skin began to turn blue, and his head snapped to see Týr, who was beginning to cower.

What. Did. You. Do. To. My. Baby. Girl?’ he growled, grabbing the man by his collar. Sweat was beading from the warrior’s head, and he was visible shaking – Iris could see from where Thor was helping her stand, swaying on her ankle.

‘Loki!’ Thor barked. ‘We need to get her to Eir. Her ankle is injured.’

Loki dropped Týr, his skin returning to its normal shade, and moved over to Iris, scooping her up into his arms, carrying her bridal-style.

‘I am not finished with you.’ He shot to Týr.

He moved back to the castle.

‘I knew I shouldn’t of let you go alone.’ He muttered, moving Iris’s head so it rested upon his shoulder.

‘Dad, I can walk, I’m fine.’ Iris grumbled.

‘Quite you.’ Loki shushed. ‘Let me be your dad for goodness sake and take care of you. You’re not a member of the Avengers right now, you’re my daughter. You’re not fighting me, you’re being my little girl.’

‘What part of I’m not little anymore did you not get?’

‘All of it, now shush.’

Iris gave up at this point – she knew there was nothing she could say that would make Loki put her down. Nestling her head into his shoulder, she sighed as one of his hands began to stroke her hair. Well, maybe being his little girl wasn't bad all the time.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

188K 4.3K 52
⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯ જ⁀➴ 𝐅𝐄𝐄𝐋𝐒 𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄 .ᐟ ❛ & i need you sometimes, we'll be alright. ❜ IN WHICH; kate martin's crush on the basketball photographer is...
790K 31.2K 42
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
637K 30.4K 54
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...
102K 1.9K 34
He was a fuckboy .. But she was a sweet, shy and kind-hearted girl .... She knew he was a fuckboy but she fell for him . ( He was a red flag but she...