The Uni Gang

By Boo_Bear_Louis

#1 In the Uni Gang Series Tick tock goes the clock of life. As the minutes pass, so do people. They come, the... More

The Uni Gang
| | Chapter 1| |
| | Chapter 2 | |
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Challenge
Part 16
Part 17
Challenge. #2
Part 18
Part 19
Question Time!?!?
Answer time!
Part 20
:(
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
FANART!!
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
You know you love me..
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Reminder
Chapter 31
Who wants to be in this story?!?!?!?!??!
hey
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
....
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
| | Chapter Thirty Seven | |
| | Chapter 38 | |
| | Confessions of a Gay Disney Prince | |
| | Chapter 39 ||
I NEED YOUR HELP
| | Chapter 40 | |
Sequel? o.o
| | Chapter 41 | |
|| Chapter 42 ||
β€’Helpβ€’
Almost there
| | Chapter 43 | |
:O
| | I feel like a dick | |
| | FanBase | |

Chapter 24

1.6K 48 8
By Boo_Bear_Louis

Hey did you guys enjoy 1D day I was up till 2:30am but I love those boys so its all good, can I have at least 4 votes and if you truly loved this book you would comment

Harry's POV

I smiled at my sister and pecked her on the cheek before her, and all our families, left our apartment. I smiled at Liam and Zayn and pulled them down on the sofa " My mum couldnt believe how tidy the place was!" Zayn chuckled, I laughed and nodded towards Liam " the advantages of living with Liam" I stated " my mum couldnt get over how good the food was" Liam chuckled, I smiled at them " S'cause I am the sexiest chef and I make the sexiest food!" I shouted.

We all laughed and I felt my phone vibrate so I pulled it out

From:Frizz Ball

yes we know your sexy now shut up!!!

I cocked an eyebrow, how could she hear me?

" Your fucking window's open and my dorms across from yours!" I heard someone shout from outside, we raced to the window to see Mia hanging out the window. Her blonde hair whipping around in the wind " sorry!" I shouted before shutting the window.

We all sat back down and I looked at Liam " what happened with you and Niall?" I asked, he looked down and placed his hands in his lap " he was using me he never liked me" he mumbled, I sighed and tilted his head up " he did love you and he still does, he was just scared to come up. He is always sad now, its like a part of him is missing. And that part is you Liam" I said softly.

Before Liam could say anything we heard voices outside ouur door " shhhh babe, dont cry." someone said " no Louis you dont understand I love him and he hates me! I just wanna die!"someone, who im guessing was Niall, shouted.

We heard a door shut and everything went silent, Liam jumped up from the sofa with tears in his eyes and ran out of the apartment...

Liam's POV

I ran out of the apartment and knocked on Niall's door, Louis opened the door and frowned when he saw me " Nows not really the best time Liam..." he said, I looked up at him with tears in my eyes and whispered one word "please".

He sighed and walked outside " he's in the loo, I'll be round yours. Don't hurt him more than you already have" he mumbled before going in mine. I stepped into the apartment and quietly closed the door behind me, I walked in further and stopped when I heard a loud bang and a loud sob.

I raced to Niall's room and saw him sat on the floor surrounded by shattered glass, he held a peice of glass  to his wrist and just stared at it..

Niall's POV

Just do it! No-one loves you! Your just a freak! Just die! the voices in my head kept screaming at me so I picked up a picture of me and Liam and threw it on the ground.

Glass spewed everywhere so I just sat down and picked a peice up, I hovered it above my wrist and wondered if the voices were right. Am I just a stupid freak who deserves to die?

Yes you are! Liam never loved you no-one ever has! Louis just pities you! Harry only talks to you because he doesn't want to upset Louis! You.Should.Just.Die! the voices screamed, I went to press the glass to my wrist but a strong pair of hands held my wrists.I dropped the glass and looked up, I was shocked when I saw a pair of hazel nut eyes "NO!NO!NO! YOU RUINED IT! I DONT WANNA LIVE IF I DONT HAVE YOU!"I screamed.

Guilt flashed through his eyes as he slowly picked me up, instead of protesting I burried my face into his shirt sobbing.He sat us down on the sofa and pulled me on to his lap, I looked away from him as the tears streamed down my face " Niall, babe" he said softly, I shook my head " look at me" he whispered before gently turning my head around.

" Why was you going to do that in there? " he asked, I placed my head on his shoulder. If this is going to be the only time I have with him better make it last "y-y-you" I mumbled.

Everything was silent so I looked up at Liam and saw he had tears in his eyes " babe im so sorry, I love you" he whisperes before kissing me passionately..

Louis' POV

I walked into Harry's apartment and smiled when I saw Harry sat on the floor with his legs crossed watching the t.v, not knowing I was there he got up and walked to the kitchen. It wasn't until he was stood up that I noticed he was only in his boxers.Now this I like.

I walked over to him and wrapped my arms around his waist, he gasped and I placed my head on his shoulder " guess who?" I purred into his ear " Santa?" he asked, I chuckled and placed a kiss on his cheek then his neck then his shoulder " oh I do love you" I mumbled.

He chuckled and turned around " love you too" he chirped before placing a gentle kiss to my lips, I smiled and dragged him over to the sofa. He sat on me and began deepening the kiss I pulled away panting " where's Zayn?" I asked, he smiled and kissed me cheek " At Perrie's, can we just kiss for a bit cause im not really ready for...you know" he mumbled, a blush appearing.

" Sure thing babe, any ways... I've missed your lips" I said before pulling him in for a kiss again....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19.2K 1.2K 25
Noah O'Neil's senior year was going great. He was ready to graduate and take on the real world with his friends and family. That is, until his father...
572K 18.8K 48
Ohio's life was nothing special to him, being adopted by two gay men, suddenly having two older sisters who are also adopted, and a somewhat sketchy...
12.6K 250 72
[COMPLETE!] *AN: I wanna say the start of this books if cringe and slow, but i've been working on this book for like 5 years of my life. so if you ca...
20 1 8
Disclaimer: This is unedited... Would a popular guy ever like a nobody? That's what Raleigh hoped. But, he knew couldn't let a little high school rom...