BAMBI

By PantlessGenie

Vivian, an accountant for one of the biggest superstars in the world, is at a crossroads after a stumble in h... More

I
II
III
IV
V
VI
VIII
IX
X
XI
XII
XIII
XIV
XV
XVI
XVII
XVIII
XIX
XX
XXI
XXII
XXIII
XXIV
XXV
XXVI
XXVII
XXVIII
XXIX
XXX
XXXI
XXXII
XXXIII
XXXIV
XXXV
XXXVI
XXXVII
XXXVIII
XXXIX
XL
XLI
Epilogue

VII

2.7K 124 105
By PantlessGenie

As soon as I set my keys down in the little bowl on the table by the door I heard a car pull into my long, setback driveway. I walked back outside to see Prince's bright yellow BMW adorned with his symbol on the license plate.

Talk about being inconspicuous.

I walked out as he opened the car door. "Really, you couldn't bring like a regular car?"

"This is my ride."

"Well, pull it in the garage." I didn't want him to know I was a little uneasy that there was a chance Janet could see his car. She would often just show up at my house without notice, especially after a fight.

He rolled his eyes before moving his car into the detached garage that sat adjacent to my house. "What, you don't want people to know I'm at your house?"

"I don't want Janet to see." I said as we walked into the house together.

"You expecting her?"

"No, but she always just shows up."

He sat down on the couch while I stood at the door making sure the garage door closed all the way. When I turned around, I noticed he was dressed to the nines, as usual. I became a little self conscious as I still wore my workout clothes from earlier.

"Uh, I'll be right back." I said before I ran through the living room and into the kitchen to the staircase. I ran upstairs and put a pair of black tights with a nice red top on.

As I walked into the living room, I laughed silently to myself while he stood there and fiddled with my remote control, trying to get the TV turned on.

"How do you turn this damn thing on?" He asked, never noticing my amusement in the difficulty he was having.

"Press the green button," he pressed the green button. "Now..." I walked over to him, "here, let me do it."

"No, just show me, so I know for next time." He turned away with the remote in hand.

I sighed, "Press TV2, on the remote." His index finger searched for the button. "Bottom right." He found it.

"There you go, now it's ready. What movie did you bring anyway?"

He bent over and picked up the VHS, "The Great Mouse Detective." He showed me the case before setting it down again.

My lips shot in between my teeth as I desperately tried to hold in my laugh, wondering why in the world he would pick that movie, "Why'd you pick that movie?"

His face turned to mine as he briefly closed his eyes and picked up his eyebrows, "You said we were only gonna watch a movie, so I didn't want to bring anything that would temp me."

I brought up both hands in surrender, "Ok then. You want some popcorn?"

"Yeah, let me make it though, I make the best popcorn." I wasn't convinced as he walked with me to the kitchen where I handed him a bag of popcorn from my pantry.

"I'll tell you the secret, you've got to put the microwave to 80% then put it in for three minutes." He bit his bottom lip as he focused on the buttons of the microwave.

I watched him intently as he played around with the microwave. His eyes watched the bag spinning in the microwave until the timer beeped.

After the beep, he grabbed the bag and walked down the steps into the sunken living room ahead me. I followed a few paces back. Prince stopped, and turned around with a mischievous smile smoothed across his face, "So, do you want to get this started?"

My mind knew he was talking about the movie but the wetness growing in between my legs obviously didn't. Apparently, watching him make microwavable popcorn was a turn on for me.

We made our way over to the couch and sat down. Just as the movie began, the phone rang.  I let the answering machine pick it up.

"Hey Viv, are you there?" It was Janet. "I know you said you needed some time, but I really need to talk to you. I'm gonna head over there now. So if you're home-"

"Hello?" I picked up.

"Hey Viv. Did you hear the message?"

"Yeah, I don't want you coming over right now J."

"Why?"

"Because I said I needed some time and I'm taking it right now. I just want to be alone."

All the while, Prince has his ear close to the phone trying to listen in on the conversation.

"But I need to talk-"

"Janet, I told you I needed to be alone right now so please don't call or come over."

"Ok," I could hear the disappointment in her voice. "Just, if you can, can you call me tomorrow?"

"I'll see. Bye."

I started to put the phone on the receiver when I heard her say, "I love you, bye." I hung the phone up and shook my head to try and rid her of my thoughts.

"Are you ok?" Prince asked, resting his hand on my leg. I nodded before pressing play on the movie.

I successfully got Janet out of my mind with the help of Prince and his hand that rested on my leg. As he leaned back and relaxed onto the couch, his hand slid up the my thigh, just making my mind focus on that more than anything else in the room.

We sat and watched this innocent movie filled with cartoon mice, while my arousal kept growing.

I knew it was bad to want anything to do with him in any other way other than professional, but a part of me wanted to live on the edge for once and not worry about the consequences.

I kept looking at him to see if maybe he had the same feelings as me. By the looks of it, he was perfectly content with our current activity.

He must have noticed my constant staring because he finally looked at me, "What, you don't like the movie?"

"No, it's not that-"

"Then let's watch it." I rolled my eyes at him. I guess he didn't want to hear my proposition.

I shifted my body and eyes towards the TV, crossing my arms along the way. "It's cold in here." He got up and grabbed the burgundy throw blanket from the chair in the corner of the living room. I couldn't help but look down at his plump ass while he leaned over to get it.

"You cold?" He asked.

"Yeah, a little." He sat down close to me and covered the both of us before getting right back into the movie. After seeing he really did come here just to watch, I decided to make that my main focus as well.

An hour later the movie was over. After pressing the red button to turn off the TV, we sat motionless under the warm blanket as the distant sound of the refrigerator humming filled the room. We no longer had that damn movie to distract us from the tension I knew was there all along.

He was respectful and wouldn't try to make any moves per my request. I was gonna have to do it. So, my shaky hand slid off of my lap and onto his, raking his thigh lightly with my nails.

"What are you doing?" He looked down at the movement of the burgundy blanket before looking at me through his lashes.

"I was just thinking, since the movie was so short, I don't know..." My voice trailed off as a sudden shyness took over.

"No no, finish your thought."

I sighed as I straightened out in my seat. "I want to finish what we started earlier. That's all." My pseudo-confident voice remarked. 

"Why didn't you say anything? I've kept my eyes on that stupid movie for the last hour trying concentrate on anything but you. I've had a hard on since we sat down."

"Well, I kept looking over at you and you were super into it so I was like I guess he really likes this movie."

After a brief chuckle he brought his soft lips to mine. The warmth of his tongue sent a rush of energy through my body soaking my panties through. I threw the blanket off of us as I climbed onto his lap, taking note of the hard on he'd talked about moments before.

I briefly parted my lips from his, "Mmm, do you wanna go upstairs?"

"Mmmhmm." I took him by the hand and led him through the house and up the stairs. When we made it into my room, he noticed my floral bedspread and antique furnishings. "Feels like I'm gonna fuck you in my grandma's house." He chuckled.

After a fake laugh to show my lack of amusement he lightly pushed me onto the bed. His warm body crawled up mine until our lips reunited.

For the second time that day, I could feel him throbbing against my leg as he brought my earlobe in between his plump lips. He slowly trailed down to my neck, "Let's take this off." He sat up and started unbuttoning my blouse from the bottom while I started at the top.

I pulled my shirt open to expose my bare breasts. As I hastened to get changed when he first arrived, I failed to put a bra on.

His lips traveled over my right breast, taking my nipple completely into his mouth. I could feel his tongue circling it, making it contract and become hard.

My fingers ran through his soft hair as he left wet kisses along my chest. His mouth traveled south ever so slightly as I could feel myself pulse against his body that lay between my thighs.

He sat up to his knees, running his hand over my clothed pussy, "I wanna taste you." His deep voice resonated in the air, now thickened with lust.

I nodded, not wanting to speak for fear that the anxiousness I felt would be heard in my voice. His fingers moved from my growing wetness over to the waistband of my pants to pull them down. We were both equally startled when the phone began to ring.

"Ugh, shit!" I said, not wanting him to stop what I wanted so badly.

"You gotta tell that girl to stop calling." His voice sounded exasperated as I was sure he was starting to feel sexually frustrated.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.4K 62 11
danny needs help with math, so she gets a tutor to help her. but what happens when she has a secret that could ruin everything she has created.
40.1K 473 100
Just the life of a girl who may or may not be mentally ill. Care to take the journey with me?
5.6K 137 19
From liking various amounts of photos and picturing herself in a 'what if' scenario with the boy, she ends up getting a dm from the lightly golden ta...
12.7K 346 45
𝐊𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐞𝐝𝐲 𝐒𝐦𝐢𝐭𝐡; a girl with a broken soul who wants to die. How long can she pretend to forget the worst night of her life?. How long ca...