Molly's World

By glogangright

Molly is a young teen with anger problems because of her past. Growing up in a bad ass neighborhood and with... More

My Name Is Molly
Rah Was Short For Rashawn
Game 20
I Really Don't Like Yo Ass
Good Friends
Dam Shorty. You're high
That Was My Brother
Molly Give Me A Reason Why I Shouldn't Kill You Right Now
Ahh Fuck
Best Friends With Anger Problems
How You Feel
Are You Ready For Tonight
You A Virgin
The Boy With The Cold
Anthony They Called Him Ant
Is It Noticeable
Sweetie What Are You Doing
I Did It For Us Baby
Molly Brazy
Ahh Shit Molly
Dana Relax It's Just A Graze
Everybody Ain't What They Seem
How Stupid Could You Be
There You Go Again Ruining Shit
I Love You Molly
Ight
I Mean It's Only Fair
I'll Consider
Goodbye Molly
TRAVIS
Let Me Love You
Poor Rah
My Name Is Zay By The Way
YOU WHAT
I'm Pregnant
I Trust You
Molly What's My Name
THANK YOU❤️❤️
6 Months
Detective Von
Dirty Cop
Teen Drug Lord Case
I Can't Do This By Myself
Kenny V
Ride Or Die
I Promise
Cheers
My Name Is Jada
You Mad Bro
Happy Birthday
Travis Day
Just One More Month
I'm Free
It's Good To Have You Back Molly
Your Sperm Your Problems
Cookies Are Ready
Just Head
In Love And Lonely
Qué
Old Molly
Will Do Molly
Goodbye Sean
Down Chick
We're Flying
Papa D
I Can Handle Her
Jordan Knight
Drill Partner
I Cant Swim
Leave Me Alone
Are You Okay
Baby Steps
She Needs Help
Alisha & Alicia
Yes...Yes I Did

Is That A Deal

99.5K 3.1K 3.7K
By glogangright

I woke up the next morning cause I felt Aaron tapping me.

"I'm a go walk to camp. Rest up." He said walking out.

I didn't even bother to comprehend what happened I just went back to sleep.

3 hours later

I got up out the bed and went to my bathroom. I feel so much better. I went to brush my teeth and washed my face and changed in to some clothes. I put some shorts on and a long white T-shirt and made my way to Rah's house.

I wanted to tell him that I wanted to get in to the drug business. I also wanted to pick up the bloody clothes that I had left there before.

The walk wasn't even that bad. It was literally about 6 blocks nothing I wasn't use to. I rang his doorbell and waited for him to answer it.

"Who the fuck is-" He stopped once he saw it was me.

"Molly what are you doing here?" He asked.

He was wearing some shorts and he was shirtless. He looked like he just got up.

I walked inside his house. "I came to pick up my bloody clothes and I wanted to talk to you." I said.

"Well right now isn't-"Before he could say anything a voice interrupted him.

"Rah who's at the door?" I turned around and saw Jasmine mean mugging me.

"What is she doing here?" She said.

"Would you relax. I just came to pick up some clothes." I said rolling my eyes.

"CLOTHES SO YOU ARE FUCKING THIS BITCH?" Jasmine yelled.

Oh so now I'm a bitch.

I smirked to myself coming up with a plan.

"No I'm not fucking her." Rah said rolling his eyes and folding his arms making his muscles flex.

"Exactly he's not fucking me...he's just eating it." I said smiling.

"HE'S WHAT?!" She yelled. Rah gave me a look telling me to stop but I ignored it.

"Yea and you kissed him to tell me shorty. How my pussy juice taste?" I asked smiling.

At this point she was boiling mad and she ran up to hit me but Rah stood between us and pulled me away.

"So you're defending her now? That's it talk to me when your done fucking her." Jasmine said leaving.

I started laughing and Rah looked hella pissed.

"What the fuck is good with you Molly?" He said.

"Would you relax it's just a joke. Plus I thought you said that wasn't your girl. Just somebody your were fucking." I replied.

"Listen even if she was you had no right to come in and start talking reckless like that. He said.

"Talking reckless? Do you know who I am? Why you acting like such a little-" I held my tongue from saying anything to piss him off even more.

"Look can I just get my clothes back?" I asked.

He opened a door and walked down to what I suspected was a basement. He came back with what was now clean clothes in a bag and threw it at me.

He washed the clothes for me.

"Here are your clothes. Goodbye now." He said.

I rolled my eyes at how stupid he was acting and walked out the house. It was clear that me and Rah could never be friends. His ass was way to bipolar and my mouth was way to smart for him to handle.

What I couldn't understand was what the fuck did I did to him. Could he really be upset over the fact that I said that shit to Jasmine? I shook the thought and made my way over to Dana's house to tell her what was on my mind.

When I reached I rang the bell and she answered. She smiled when she saw me.

"Hey Molly. Look at you walking and shit come in." She said.

I walked in and saw Quan sitting down on her couch watching TV.

"Wassup Molly." He said giving me a dap. I sat down next to him and gave him a dap.

"Your little friend Rah. He's really pissing me off." I said.

"Oh boy." Dana said cuddling up on Quan.

"When is he not pissing you off Molly?" Quan said.

"Okay look. First he was all nice and helping me to get better and shit right? But as soon as I told him I was ready to go and leave and shit he started to act like a little bitch and acting like the same mean ass Rah from before." I said.

Quan chuckled.

"Dont worry Molly. Rah isnt the easiest person to read and he's bad at expressing his feelings so dont take it to heart." He said.

I sighed and sat back in the chair. "Can yall come to the supermarket with me? I really gotta go food shopping." I said.

"Sure Molly. I wanted to get out this house anyways." Dana said getting up.

"Lemme drop yall off." Quan said getting his car keys.

We left the house and hopped in to Quans car and drove to the supermarket. When we reached we parked the car and went out in to the supermarket.

Quan started to push the cart and me and Dana started to put stuff in the cart. After loading up the cart Dana ran off to go get some ice cream she saw on the sale. I took this time as an oppertunity to tell Quan about my plan.

"Quan I've been thinking." I started off.

"You like him dont you?" He asked smiling.

"Like who?" I said.

He shook his head. "Nevermind. Whats up?" He asked.

"Look money starting to come short and I really wanna move out this hood and do better for my brother. Basically what I'm tryna to say is I want in on this drug business you and Rah got going on." I said.

He looked at me to see if I was joking and shook his head and started to chuckle. "Okay." He said.

"What? Really? Okay that's it?" I questioned.

"Yea. I trust you and I know you wouldn't turn on us and I know you tough as shit. All I really gotta do is teach you how to shoot a gun and your good." He said.

I flinch when he said that.

Me shoot a gun. Am I really ready to take someone's life?

I felt a hand go on my shoulder. "You'll be fine Molly. I got your back and so does Dana. Cause you know once you join she's gonna wanna join too." He said.

"Are you sure you want your girlfriend to be in the drug business with you?" I asked.

He started to blush. "She not my girl yet. I haven't made it official. But yea I won't have her shoot guns tho she could stay in the house and count cash." He replied.

I nodded my head understanding where he was coming from and that's when Dana came back. We paid for everything and drove back to my house. I dropped off all the food and we drove back to Dana's house. While we were driving Quan text Rah and told him to pull up to Dana's house.

While me and Dana were taking out the food she bought and putting it away in the kitchen. Quan went to go answer the door for Rah.

"Wassup bro. What happened? Why you hit me up and told me to pull up to yo girl house?" Rah said.

I saw Dana blush when Rah said that.

They need to stop playing and become boyfriend and girlfriend.

Dana and I walked out and when Rah saw me he rolled his eyes and sighed.

"You make it seem like anybody wanted to see yo angry ass anyways." I said crossing my arms and sitting down.

"Yea Jasmine and every other female in this hood." He replied.

He started smirking cause he knew I didn't have a comeback.

"Alright both of y'all chill. So look Molly came to me today cause she needs some extra cash fast so she wanted to start working in the dope game." Quan said.

"HELL NO. You must be out your dam mind if you thing I'm a let her work with us." He said. I was getting ready to argue but Quan cut me off.

"Bro she's tougher than any of those other bitches we had working with us. She can negotiate, she can fight, and she knows how to talk her way in and out of situations. All I gotta do is teach her how to shoot and she'll be good." Quan said.

I nodded my head. "He's right. Remember I took down three of those bitches that tried to jump me." I said.

"Yes I remember. You brag about it every chance you get." He said.

I smiled to myself cause it was true.

I mean I took down 3 females.

I deserve a cookie.

"How do you know we can trust her." He said.
I looked at him with my eyes popping out of my head.

"Trust me? You shot someone for me, brought me in to yo house, took care of me, and bought me food. So know you wanna know if you can trust me? Stop bull shiting me and lemme work with you Rashawn." I said.

Yea I know I called him by his first name but that was the only way I could prove my point.

At this point I was standing in front of Rah and he had his arms folded looking down at me and smirking.

"Alright fine. You can start working with us sweetheart." He said.

YOU SEE WHAT I MEAN. HE'S FUCKING CRAZY.

I sighed in frustration and sat down on the couch. "Perfect." Quan said.

"Wait. If my best friend is joining so am I." Dana said.

"What why? Your father has mad bread you don't need this money. An know offense but you don't seem like the drug selling type." Rah said.

"Look I'm tired of people thinking just cause my dad got money I'm set for life. I wanna make my own money and not depend on my dad. I don't wanna be a daddy's girl anymore, I wanna be Dana." Dana said.

She was right she hated when people would only acknowledge her because of her father.

"Plus we can keep keep her indoors. Let her count the cash and weigh the drugs." Quan said.

"Oh and my daddy has connections all over the world. I can get in touch with one of his business guys and we could get set up in different places." Dana said.

Rah started to smile a very creepy smile and started to rub his hands.

"It's like I can hear the money coming in already." He said.

"Sooo." I got up off the couch and stood in front of him and put my hand out. "Is that a deal?" I asked.

He looked at my hand and slapped it. "It's a deal ugly."

Normally I would mean mug him but this time I just looked at him and smiled. I turned around at Dana and she was smiling just as hard as I was.

"AHHHHHH." We screamed and gave each other a big ass hug.

The boys started to look at us like we were crazy. We both always talked about starting a business together who would of thought it was a drug business.

"So when should be start?" I asked.

"Tomorrow. I'll come pick you up from yo crib and we could all meet at the trap and talk money ok." Rah said.

We all nodded our head and decided to sit down, turn off the lights, and watch a movie to waste time. Quan and Dana were all cuddled up and shit. But with me and Rah as soon as my knee touch his he would complain about how close I was to him.

I was getting tired of his bull shit and went in to the kitchen to go pop some popcorn. I poured it out in a bowl and walked back in to the living room eating the popcorn. I saw Rah staring at the popcorn in my hand.

Got me fucked up if he think I'm sharing my popcorn.

"Molly." He said.

I smiled and looked at him. "Yes Rah Rah?" I replied.

He licked his lips slowly and smiled at me.

Oh my god if he wasn't such a ass I would of  been tried to get with him.

"Can I please get some popcorn?" He asked.

"Why should I give you some? You're always bullying me." I said.

He sucked his teeth. "You acting like the shit I be saying really be hurting yo feelings or something." He started to take his fingers and rub it up and down my bare thighs. "Come on sweetheart."

This shit making a bitch wet as hell right now.

I sucked my teeth and told him to stop even though I lowkey wanted him to continue. I passed him the popcorn bowl and he smiled at me.

"You're such a sweetheart." He said.

I rolled my eyes and continued to watch the movie. When the movie was finally done I got up and stretched out my legs. I herd Rah mumbled "dam" and rolled my eyes.

"You heading home Molly?" Dana asked.

"Yea." I replied.

"Lemme take you home." Rah said.

I rolled my eyes but didn't refuse his offer. We went in the car and he started driving. It was silent at first till he opened his big mouth.

"Sorry." He said.

"What?" I asked.

"Don't make me repeat myself." Rah said.

I started to laugh. "Nah but what are you apologizing for?" I asked.

"For snapping at you today at my crib. It's just when you left me it made me think back to all the time people have left me in my life that's all." He kept his eyes on the road.

Every time he was open with his feelings he avoided eye contact with me.

I put my hand on top of his. "Rah you don't have to worry about me leaving you. We're business partners now. So in other words you're stuck with me till the day you stop doing this shit." I said smiling.

"I think I regret my decision letting you work with me." He said. I punched his arm which made him laugh. He pulled up in front of my house.

"See you tomorrow business partner." I said hopping out the car.

"Yea yea whatever." He said driving off.
I walked in the house and saw Aaron sitting down on the couch.

"Whatcu doing home so early?" I asked.

"Camp ended 15 minutes ago." He said.

"Sorry Aaron. I got caught up watching this movie at Dana's house." I said sitting next him.

"It's no problem. I don't need you picking me up anymore you know I'm a big boy right?" He said.

"Yea I guess. From now on I'll let you walk to and from camp by yourself since you a big boy." He smiled and went back to watching TV.

"I went food shopping got snacks for days in the kitchen." He got up and grabbed the biggest bag of chips.

"Are you serious? Aren't you a athlete? Don't you gotta eat healthy or some shit?" I asked.

"Sorta." Was all he said before he went back to watching TV and stuffing his face.

I continued to watch TV till I drifted off in to a sleep.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.9M 36.5K 27
I'm not that great at summarizing stories, but don't let that stop you from reading. WARNING...WARNING...WARNING... There's a lot of sexual scenes (...
72.5K 2.2K 36
I wrote this when I was 14-15...so you have been warned! - (FIRST BOOK) CJ Mendéz is a girl who just wants to live a perfect life. She has the boyfri...
9.1K 199 65
Alexis,Dani,and Rae are coming back to school from Christmas break and word around town is that local rapper turned Mr.Hollywood,Chresanto August,is...
121K 5.8K 47
[COMPLETE] Nadine and Braxton were not supposed to meet, or ever cross paths. Their worlds were different, yet connected at the same time. But now t...