Possession of a Mobster

By manifest

If someone told me it would end like this , I would have laughed in their face and walked away. But now , now... More

possession of a mobster
blackness
Caged
locked
The deal.
Who Stays?
Diego.
Mercy
His Property.
Not One Two?!
Entertainment
Who's the Queen Bee?
Lucky Charm
Killer Kisses
Gunpoint
Being Betten On
Corrupted
Shut Up & Punch Me
Pushed it.
Alone
First Kill
Pure
Wrapped
Hello?
Trust
Guns & Lipsticks
Stitches
Leave it up to me
Its Personal
Understand.
Giving Two
Happy Thoughts
Surprise!
Nonsense
Oops
Venos
Introduce Me
Talk
Oh my knight!
Wine & Guests
Bow Down
The White Angel
Claws
Fazed Out
Prince Charming
Royal Red
The Last Time.
Whispers
Whos Who ?
Cold Hearted
Seeking Truths
Dangerous Women
I LIVE FOR DANGEROUS
I think Im ready now
fall
Something To Show You
Photograph
Cut too Deep
You Hear Me?
In the Name of Love
BACK FROM MY HOLIDAY
LOVIES!!!
VITALI DONNA
Peasants to a Queen.

Family Problems

3.8K 205 20
By manifest

IMPORTANT NOTICE!

THIS IS DENISES POINT OF VIEW AFTER VIOLET LEFT THAT NIGHT...

Denise POV---

"Call the fucken Guards Mark! Close those fucken gates !", Eduardo roared after he got of the shock of Violet walking out the door. Pointing at the direction where she left.

"Dont.", I literally blurted ,but they didnt listen to me,and started to walk backwords continuing to stare at Eduardo for other directions.

I stared hopelessly at them  ,my heart hammering crazily.And my eyes wanted to tear up remembering poor Violets face ,with unshed tears as she caught somewhat on what  Eduardos was planning.

She needed space,she would be misrable if she was held here more against her will.

So without thinking ,I pulled out both of my guns from my garter ,and aimed at the guards.

"Let her go.", I gritted finally snapping out of my haze ,my chest heaving heavily.

The guards looked between us but since Eduardo was clearly the boss his order was to be done .So with wary faces with their eyes glancing once and now then at my guns they continued to retreat,but with reluctance now.

I looked at Adam and Todd for some support but they kept their gazes on Eduardo. The guards continued to stare between both of us and it seemed that Eduardo was about to explode when he spotted that they hadnt moved as fast as he wanted.

Eduardo turned around to look at them looking absolutely livid .

"The fuck.Do as I fucking say! If she gets out the gates I will fucking slit your throats out !", He roared his teeth baring as he told his guards .

"You will do no such thing ! You may go do your rounds .", Adam spoke behind us .

Once his voice echoed through the room ,I felt relief and at the same time worry throughout my body as I turned to my side so I could look at him.

The guards looked at Eduardo and Adam then at me their faces showing of their confliction.

"What the fuck are you thinking about pieces of shits! Get her!", Eduardo roared at them ,but glared at Adam.

"No,let her leave!", Adam yelled ,my eyes widening at Adam for he never ever raised his voice.

"The fuck you say!", Eduardo confronted him ,making his way to Adam.

"Adam.", Todd said in a warning voice ,his eyes looking in between Adam and Eduardo worriedly. He grabbed hold of Adams shoulder stopping him .

"Dont fucking touch me.", Adam spat out shrugging him off.

"Eduardo we need to think of  someth-", Todd started to say but then Adam started to yell at him to shut up and then Eduardo started to confront Adam learning his place.

"Enough!", I screamed ,my high pitched scream echoing through the corriodor.

The guards backed away as fast as they could as they sensed a confrontation to begin through the four of us.

"Who the fuck do you think you are to -", Eduardo started to say stepping closer to Adam.

No,no no this couldnt be happening ,whenever Eduardo and Adam got into a brawl it always ended up pretty badly.So without giving it a second thought I mashed my body between them and turned my front to face Eduardo,and tried to push him away.

"Adam,Todd go.", I said clenching my teeth,keeping eye contact with Eduardo.

"Go!", I yelled at them ,with one last glare at them but they continued to argue. So aiming my gun at the ceiling ,I shot at a light bulb the loud boom of the trigger ringing through the entrance.

"Stop! Enough ,look at you all fighting like dumbasses. ", I said breathing heavily.

Adam didnt say anything and shaking his head ,made his way up the grand stair case to the direction of room.

" I need a fucken drink.", He muttered lowly.

Todd for the first time in his life didnt say anything and just headed the opposite direction that Adam had left.

I sighed pulling my hair up ,and putting away my guns ,flinching slightly at the heated gun but shrugged it off my attention at Eduardo who was heading to his first floor study.

"Eduardo.", I said following him.

He entered his study pressing some hidden buttons near the bookshelf and then the study cabinets that surrounded the room started rolling back and instead they was guns of all sizes throught the room.

He started to rapidly set them up,walking around the room grabbing enough amo for a war. And I knew deep down that a war was what he was going to start right now.

"What are you doing?", I asked already knowing the answer to my question.

But he ignored me and instead pulled out his cell and dialed .

"Mark get Robbie and Cesar to set up 8 vehicles on the run, right now ,track Nikoli's position & stop it all costs not harm should come to Viol-", He ordered gruffly into his phone but I somewhat managed to grab it and held up against my ear.

"Dont,abort the mission.Hes drunk.", I rapidly said and threw the phone across the room ,as Eduardo lunged at me to get the phone out of my hand  but I elbowed his shin,in which he retreated back.

"The fuck did you just do Denise?", He yelled at me.

"Did you hear yourself right now!", I yelled back at him.

"You need get a hold of yourself Eduardo !This way you never going to get her back.", I scolded him , pushing his chest .

"I am in control !I can win her back!", He retorted his full face still in rage .

"But you forget that you were the one who taught her , changed her . She learned everything from you.", I remind him , stepping away from him .

"I didn't teach her everything Denise I'm not a total dumbass ", He scoffed,walking away from me,looking out the window.

"That may be true but , unlike you she's new to this . She knows more than anyone because of you , she's more powerful not just because of her birth name but because she's married to you and carries BOTH of the most powerfullest names in this world . ", I explain to him.

"What the fuck are you saying just spit that shit out ! "He barked , his stance domineering mine.

"You have learned how to act what not to do . You have a lifetime of experience compared to her . Our parents taught us what to do so we won't get fucked over . But unlike us  she's willing to do anything to get the revenge she seeks , she has the money , the name to do as she pleases . "I yell at him

"She knows this , she doesn't care though . For she will only seek revenge for the pain you have caused her to have. But she doesn't know the true gruesome capability you willing to go. The dark and evil side that runs through your veins for you never showed it to her ,you hid her from it. ", I say lowering my voice.

"But Violet ,she has something in her .Something you can see just by looking at her ,though you cant describe it,for their are no words to. But shes fearless ,that you know . For she is the same of superiority as you.And when the time comes you wont do anything to her.", I continue watching his shoulders stiffen.

"And you know it's the truth . Because for the first time in your life . Someone has out beaten you .", I breathe.

"And you know your going to loose to her , we're all going to suffer because you won't hurt her . Because your in love her ..." I say softly and then ever so slowly ,I pat his shoulder softly and retreat my hand and make my way out but no before stopping beside the door holding it open

"And you my dearest friend. You Eduardo Millas  fell in love with the enemy ."

I KNOW A BIT SHORT BUT DONT WORRY NEXT ONE WILL BE BETTER!

WITH LOTS AND LOTS OF LOVIES

LIZ

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.4M 234K 32
[WARNING: This book has mature content in it, such as sexual content, violence and substance abuse. I suggest reading if you are 18 or older.] ▪•▪•▪ ...
1.8M 66.6K 61
I was kidnapped by the mafia I know that sounds like a bad thing but for me it couldn't come at a better time. So I let them take me I will act like...
31.8K 755 51
Book One in the Mafia's Flower series THIS IS A DARK ROMANCE MEANT FOR MATURE AUDIENCES TRIGGERS ARE LISTED ON THE FIRST PAGE As the daughter of a Do...
971K 24.1K 31
Cover credit : meha-k "You are married to me now, Violet Stone. Me, The Damian Salvatore. Don't you dare to defy me. I have every right to do each an...