Finding Mr. Not So Right

nyce_gurl द्वारा

Dara is a simple, smart and hardworking girl who only wish to live a normal life and find her Mr. Right with... अधिक

Chapter 1: Who is he??
Chapter 2: Not again!
Chapter 3: Faith or fate?
Chapter 4: Unexpected
Chapter 5: Mission impossible
Chapter 6: Dragon's Lair
Chapter 7: Small world
Chapter 8: Uninvited
Chapter 9: The Fifth Member
Chapter 10: Stalk-her
Chapter 11: Rain
Chapter 12: The Dream
Chapter 13: Thank you
Chapter 14: Nothing to Something
Chapter 15: The Meeting (Part 1)
Chapter 16: The Meeting (Part 2)
Chapter 17: Truce
Chapter 18: Stranger
Chapter 19: Changes
Chapter 20: Trapped
Chapter 21: Missing Link
Chapter 22: Broken Barrier
Chapter 23: Acquaintance
Chapter 24: The Plan
Chapter 25: Jealous Dragon
Chapter 26: Point of Realization
Chapter 27: The Revelations
Chapter 28: Preparation
Chapter 29: The Ball (Part 1)
Chapter 30: The Ball (Part 2)
Chapter 31: Lost and Found
Chapter 33: Oh my God!
Chapter 34: Like vs. Love?
Chapter 35: Reunion
Chapter 36: Confession
Chapter 37: The nightmare
Chapter 38: Endless night
Chapter 39: Visitor
Chapter 40: Trip to Busan
Chapter 41: Welcome back(s)
Chapter 42: The Rival
Chapter 43: We met again
Chapter 44: Masks Off
Chapter 45: When it rains, it really pours...
Chapter 46: Unknown Feelings
Chapter 47: Lies
Chapter 48: Two face
Chapter 49: Puzzle pieces
Chapter 50: Captured
Chapter 51: Behind the real you
Chapter 52: Dragon Unleashed
Chapter 53: One Last Time
Chapter 54: Reunited
Chapter 55: History repeats itself
Chapter 56: Rescue Mission
Chapter 57: Mutual feeling
Chapter 58: No one else comes close
Chapter 59: Old friend
Chapter 60: First and Last
Chapter 61: The Experiment
Chapter 62: The Revenge
Chapter 63: Darkest Hour
Chapter 64: The New Beginning
Epilogue
Author's Note

Chapter 32: Dejavu

2K 57 2
nyce_gurl द्वारा

DARA'S POV

I jerked up as i heard my door bell rang from outside and i reluctantly brushed my body out of bed to head out of my room. Who, in their right mind, would visit me this early morning?

"Good morning ma'am, is Ms. Park here?" A delivery boy holding a pen and paper welcomed my droopy eyes.

"I'm her. What do you want?" I muttered feeling a bit irritated for waking me up.

"Oh. I have a package for you ma'am. Please sign here." He said as he pushed his pen and a receiving slip in front of me to sign. I signed the papers and he handed me a small box with an envelope attached to it. I was about to close the door when the man abruptly cleared his throat making me look at him again. "Aren't you going to check it?" He said.

"I'm just going open it inside."

"Oh, i mean the other one. Its outside."  He pointed his thumb right outside my apartment. I looked over to where he was pointing and gasped when i saw what it was.

"Oh my God! Is that...?" I can't even finish my question as i stepped out of the house forgetting that i was only wearing my pajamas.

"Its yours ma'am." He said and smiled at me as he ushered me to the car parked in front of me. Its a jaw dropping red brand new car and if i'm not mistaken, the latest version in the market. "Try it. The key must be inside the package i gave you earlier ma'am."

I opened the box and like what the man said, a car key was tucked inside. I pushed the button and heard it unlocked. I opened the door and hopped inside. I was still checking the interior of the car when i suddenly heard a knock on the window. I pushed a button beside me and the window automatically went down. "Is everything ok?" The delivery man asked. Oh my, i completely forgot about him.

"Oh, yes sir. Sorry about that." I apologetically said for keeping him waiting.

"Its alright. Have a nice day and congratulations ma'am." He said as he left.

The moment i heard him greet me, the memories of the event rushed through me. I was so overwhelmed when i saw the car that i forgot how i got this. So this must be the prize i won that evening. Oh my God, that means....i took the envelope attached to the box containing the car key and immediately opened it. I gasped when i saw what's inside. Its a check with my name on it for one hundred million won. I saw my hands shook uncontrollably as my heart pound so hard. I think i'm going to faint anytime soon.

I waited for my nerves to calm down so i can think things through. I mean this is too much. Remembering how i won makes me doubt if i really deserve these. Well, thanks to that jerk for guessing Donghae's name right. Should i thank him? But i'm mad at him. Aisht. This is harder than i thought.

-------

"Don't be ridiculous Dara! You deserve that prize. You won fair and square, why do you want to return it?" Bom exclaimed pacing back and forth in front of me here in my living room.

"I don't feel like i deserve it. Its too much."

"Too much? Those people are already rich. Its just a penny for them compared to what they actually own." She flopped beside me in the couch and looked at me intently. "Think about your family Dara, you may not need the money personally, but it can help your family."

I bowed down upon hearing what she said. She has a point but i still think that its not mine to keep.

We are still in the middle of conversing when we heard my phone beeped. I took my phone and read the message i just received. "Its from him." I whispered but Bom obviously heard me.

"What did he say?"

"He's asking if i could meet him. The nerve of that liar." I hissed furrowing my brows.

"Maybe you should..." Bom reluctantly said eyeing me.

"What? I thought you're on my side Bom?" I grudgingly muttered feeling pissed.

"Of course I am, but how will you know the reason why he did that if you won't hear his side? Don't you think its unfair?" She defended him.

"What else could it be? And how sure are you that he's going to tell me the truth?"

"I don't know Dara, that's why you two need to talk. If you feel that he's lying then don't believe him. Its up to you." She said raising her hands in surrender. She has a point but i'm still not ready to see him now. I tossed my phone on the couch and headed to the bathroom. "Hey, where are you going?" She asked.

"Sleeping in the bathroom..." I jokingly said.

"Aisht!! Stupid babo!"

---------
I massaged my neck feeling a bit stressed for this whole week. We already started this month's issue in reference to the event i just attended last week. I already gave instructions to some of my staff and unfortunately, Donghae's still wasn't around to help. The HR supervisor just informed me that he filed for an indefinite leave after that evening. I don't know if its a good thing for i'm still not ready to face him but one way or another, we still need to talk. He's still my friend even if he lied to me for such a long time.

Its getting late and i was nearly done with my work when my phone rang but the tone ended right before i was about to pick it up. The caller must have dialed a wrong number, i didn't bother checking who it was. Seeing it was already 9:30 in the evening, i decided to wrapped it up and head home.

The walked to the hallway was too quiet that only the sound of my heels echoing through the walls can be heard. Its a bit creepy, just like in horror movies when something will suddenly appear behind you. What am i thinking? Just the thought of it makes me shiver. As i made my way inside the elevator, I started to imagine some horrible things in my head. Geez, how did i end up with this. The ride down was incredibly slow and i waited patiently as my heart pound harder. Seconds later, the elevator stopped at the 20th floor. The door opened and a man, wearing a black jacket and a cap stepped inside and stood behind me. He didn't press any button so i know we're both going to the ground floor. The door closed and i held my breath again, praying for this ride to be over. Feeling uneasy, i stepped forward near the door, far away to the creepy guy behind me. My imagination came back and i tried my best to push it back inside my head when suddenly, the light inside the elevator flickered. My heart beat went faster as the light continuously became unstable. I held my bag tighter and find something to hold on to when the elevator abruptly stopped causing me to scream frantically. The light finally went out and i immediately crouched down holding my head for protection. I felt my eyes water, and i started to sob uncontrollably. Oh, God. What is happening?

--------
(JIYONG'S POV)

I parked outside, staring at her office building. I wanted to talk to her the other day but she didn't reply to any of my messages. She must be really mad at me. I decided to wait for her here in hope that i could catch her and maybe persuade her to listen to me. I tried calling her, but decided to hang up on the second ring. God, why am i like this? I look at the time and its already late but there still no signs of her. Maybe she's working late again. My patience ran out so i decided to go inside and check if she's still there.

I walked pass through the security guard stationed in front of the building. I don't know if i should be happy or not for when i looked closer, i saw him sleeping soundly. If he works for me, he's definitely fired the moment he wakes up. Well, that gives me a free pass to enter the building without any hassle. I walked at the elevator, pushed the up button and stepped inside when something suddenly hit me. I forgot what floor she was in. I remember its in the 20th floor and above, might as well try every floor from there.

I reached the 20th floor and when i tried to roam around, there's no one in there. I came back to the elevator with a plan of trying the next floor when i saw the number above went down from the 25th floor. It stopped on the floor where i was and i gasped when i saw her inside clutching her stuff tightly. She glanced at me shortly as i stepped inside and stood behind her. I think she didn't recognized me for i was wearing my cap too low to hide my face. She stepped forward away from me bowing her head more. She looks scared and if i am not mistaken, i think i heard her say a prayer. I was about to tap her shoulder when the lights suddenly flickered. That made her look up and hold on to her bag even tighter. Seconds later and the lights went out causing her to scream. I moved closer to her but then, the elevator stopped loosing my balance in the process. I saw her crouched down and protect herself as if someone is going to hurt her.

I finally gained control of my balance and reached for her. "Dara...are you ok?" I asked holding her shoulder as i felt her shiver, her sob echoed.

"Ji..Jiyong?" He said as i saw her eyes wide with fear.

"Yes Dara, its me." I told her and she immediately hugged me like her life depends on it. I felt her body shook and her back reverberated as she cried loudly. I continued to rub her back to help her calm down and wait for the elevator to function. "Shhhh...its ok Dara, i'm here." I cooed. This felt unreal. The moment i heard myself say it, its like history repeats itself. We're in the exact same position we were years ago, just like when we were kids. If she was Aira like what my investigator said, why can't she remember?

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

369K 8.4K 31
When the red string of fate malfunctioned, Dara ended up being physically tied to the most stoic person in the planet. The string does not stretch an...
1.9K 39 7
Jiyong being a mafia boss was never a problem for Dara; she accepted him as it is. She was happy with him beside her. Even when he would shut himself...
30.4K 1K 53
Park Sandara or Dara is a Production Assitant in KEBN. Her peaceful life is shaken when a well-known entertainment executive and a charismatic actor...
25.8K 745 37
Kwon Jiyong has everything he'd always wanted and with the snap of fingers he gets anything he desires except for one thing... Park Sandara doesn't t...