BAMBI

By PantlessGenie

Vivian, an accountant for one of the biggest superstars in the world, is at a crossroads after a stumble in h... More

I
II
III
IV
VI
VII
VIII
IX
X
XI
XII
XIII
XIV
XV
XVI
XVII
XVIII
XIX
XX
XXI
XXII
XXIII
XXIV
XXV
XXVI
XXVII
XXVIII
XXIX
XXX
XXXI
XXXII
XXXIII
XXXIV
XXXV
XXXVI
XXXVII
XXXVIII
XXXIX
XL
XLI
Epilogue

V

3K 141 59
By PantlessGenie

Less than an hour later, I was sitting in my Honda Civic as I pulled out of my driveway. I pushed my feelings about Janet into the back of my mind as I drove down the road to Paisley Park.

My white sneakers lightly strolled on into the waiting area of his office as I still wore my gym clothes. I figured since I dressed up for him in the middle of the night, I could go casual for one day.

"Sir, Ms Bryant is here to see you." The receptionist said to Prince over the phone.

"Ok, go in, he'll be with you in a moment."

I walked into his office and for the first time ever, he was actually there. I usually waited in that chair until he finished entertaining his girls.

What was more shocking was that he was all alone, no girls in sight. There was no afternoon pussy laying around in the other room or sitting on his desk, or on him.

It brought a smile to my face to see him there and alone. "Good afternoon, P-Prince." I stuttered, not totally feeling comfortable calling him by his first name yet.

He wore a black jumpsuit with a sports jacket type collar and lapel. The sleeves were made of some sort of netting material exposing his muscular arms and back. It was opened, showing off his patch of chest hair, before cutting into a deep v down to his waist.

"Vivian, have a seat."

My throat tightened at his stern voice called me by my actual name. All I could do was hope and pray I wasn't getting fired.

I noticed his demeanor was hardened as he sat straight up in his chair with his hands intertwined on top of the desk.

My body trembled as I sat down in the chair I'd become so familiar with over the years. He stayed silent as his eyes fell onto mine. Never blinking and never looking away, I shrunk under his view.

"Is everything alright?" I couldn't take the thickening tension in the room.

He just looked on, still silent, until I finally realized what was going on. I lowered my head and got up to leave the room. He'd fired people for lesser reasons before, that was one of my main concerns when I originally took the job. I knew I shouldn't have rejected his kiss.

I started toward the door when he let out a loud cackle. "Where you going?"

My head whipped around to see him flung back in his chair with fist up to his mouth to cover the laughter that was now filling the room.

"Are you serious?" I questioned as my heart raced out of my chest.

"I'm sorry, I had to do it." He got up and started walking towards me.

"Why would you do that? I almost keeled over."  I placed my hand over my chest as I tried to catch my varied breath.

"I'm sorry." He held out his hand, "But come here, I wanna show you something." His hand gripped my hand tightly, prevent me from even trying to pull away, and led me into the room next to his office.

I had never actually been in it. There was colorful fabric hanging from the ceiling, a big plush white rug lay in the center of the room that was surrounded by pillows. The walls were adorned with his platinum and gold records along with various other awards and posters.

He took a seat on the carpet, leaning back against some pillows. "Sit down." He patted the floor next to him.

I took it upon myself to lean against the pillows as well, as I looked at the draping fabrics above.

"This is where I come when I'm stressed or I just want to free my mind."

I closed my eyes as I got comfortable in the sea of plush, colorful pillows. "It's really nice in here. A lot nicer than my view from the chair."

He chuckled, "Oh yeah, I forgot, you've never had the pleasure of being one of my guests in here before."

"Hmm, yeah." I rolled my eyes at his arrogance.

"I know you think I'm just an asshole, like everybody else does, but I can be nice at times." He got serious as his eyes stayed focused above.

"Honestly, I did think you were kind of an asshole, but when you came over and talked to me, that was really nice and really sweet. My perception of you has definitely changed, now you're just a damp panty lover."

We shared a laugh together before it died down and silence filled the room. Finally, he cleared his throat, "Did you really think I was gonna fire you though?"

"Yeah, I couldn't think of any other reason you'd look at me like that. I figured it was because I uh...you know..."

"Because you turned away from me when I tried to kiss you?" I nodded. "Yeah, that's a first for me, well in a really long time anyway."

"It's not that I didn't want to, it's just... I don't know, I guess I'm just really confused."

"Yeah I know. That's why I brought you in here, so you could think things over and clear your mind."

"Thanks."

"And I wouldn't fire you Bambi, unless you were really fucking up." He paused, "You know the other day when you called me out for being late for the meeting?"

"Mmhmm..."

"If you were anybody else, I would've fired your ass in a heartbeat. But you're too cute to fire, I'd miss seeing you walk around here like you own the place."

"I don't walk around here like that!"

"Psh, that's what you think, in your tight skirts and tucked in blouses showing off your titties and ass all the time."

I became a little self conscious about him thinking I was purposely showing off my goods. "Those are just my work clothes, I can't help that they fit me like that."

He chuckled, "Yeah you can. But I'm not mad, why do you think I'm always calling you in here?" His hand fell onto my thigh. This time, I didn't shoot him a look. "When I first hired you, I thought we'd have some good times together, but then I found out you liked girls."

"So what, when I told you I liked both you decided to put the moves on?" I furrowed my brows at him.

"No, I just thought those lips of yours looked like they needed kissing. In fact, they look like that right now." His eyebrow raised as a smirk made its way to the corner of his lips.

I tried to hide my smile as my face got hot, but I knew there was no use. "You got me over here blushing now." I said as I put my cool hands up to my red hot cheeks.

His hand that once stood still against my thigh was now running up and down it. I didn't say anything, as I was too focused on controlling the throbbing sensation between my legs.

I finally rested my hand on top of his to stop his movements. When my eyes met Prince's, I found that same sultry gaze he had the night before.

"If I try again, are you gonna stop me?" His gaze was brought down to my lips before going back up to my eyes.

I bit my bottom lip as I thought. His lips looked so good, but I did have a loyalty to someone else.

Fuck it.

"No." I finally said bringing my face a little closer to his.

Our lips collided together, right there on his bed of pillows. I felt a rush go through me as his tongue entered mouth. It tasted of mint instead of cigarettes which I'd become so accustomed to.

My tongue tried to assert dominance over his, but he prevailed. That feeling in my between my legs I'd tried to shoo away was now starting to cloud my judgement.

I could feel his body lean into mine as he slowly got on top of me. A loud moan filled the room, I knew it came from me because he paused what he was doing to look at me with surprise.

"Sorry." My breathy voice mumbled.

His lips pressed up against mine as he spoke, "Bambi, I want you so bad." I could feel his hard member throb against my leg as he continued to kiss me.

His lips traveled to my neck leaving little wet marks on my skin. My hands roamed his back as my nails gently pressed against his skin in between the netting of his skirt.

"Prince, you have a Mr Weinberg here to see you." The receptionist said over the intercom sitting on his desk in the other room.

Prince collapsed onto me, his face nuzzled into the crook of my neck, "Shit, I forgot about him." He paused, his breath was heavy on my skin causing goose bumps to form along my body, "Fuck it, he can wait." His lips made contact with my neck once more.

I pushed his body away from mine slightly, "No, I've been on the waiting end before. I'll just go, it's ok."

"No, just wait here, I won't be long." I agreed, before he left a lingering kiss on my lips.

He sat up to his knees before standing completely. I couldn't help but look at the thing that had been throbbing against me seconds before. His large erection was so swollen in his pants, it looked like he might just bust though the seems.

My eyes traveled up to his pretty hazel eyes that had been waiting for my gaze to meet his. "Did you get a good enough look?" A cheeky grin skated along his face.

"I think so." I tried to act as cooly as possible. He adjusted himself to try and disguise his bulge before walking out of the room.

When he closed the door, he left it ajar ever so slightly. I could here the meeting getting started with Mr Weinberg, a lawyer.

I tired to redirect my focus on the multiple awards that lined the room instead of the voices coming from the office while I waited for him to come back so we could pick up where we left off.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.9K 267 25
Lily Gilbert; the Twin unlucky in love. She only wanted to be loved and be in love
33.3K 1.4K 42
Phara Camille meets O(+> in the strangest of ways after solving a mystery no one knew was there. Minneapolis ends up being a smaller and smaller cit...
444K 24.4K 26
Tiffany is 26, she left L.A. during her husbands work party after secretly signing annulment papers with her attorney earlier in the day, instructing...
49.5K 1.2K 13
𝘳𝘪𝘨𝘦𝘭 𝘬𝘯𝘦𝘸 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘸𝘳𝘰𝘯𝘨. 𝘩𝘦 𝘩𝘢𝘴 𝘯𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳 𝘤𝘭𝘢𝘪𝘮𝘦𝘥 𝘵𝘰 𝘣𝘦 𝘢 𝘨𝘰𝘰𝘥 𝘱𝘦𝘳𝘴𝘰𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘰𝘶𝘨𝘩. ── © luvwh0re...