Survive The Night

By WrittingWorrior

It was cold and dark. I had to find shelter. I saw an abandoned restaurant and thought that that'd be a nice... More

A Teddy Bear and The Restaurant
Mixed Reactions (Teddy's and Catherine's POV)
Chapter 4- A Plan May Make the Bear Angry
Chapter 5 Keys and Cannon
Chapter 6- A Puppet Tells The Heart Breaking Truth
A Break For FNAF Stuff
Chapter 7- Car+ Plan = "Catherine I have something to tell you. . ."
Chapter 8- Just A Dream
Foreshadowing
Killing Catherine
Chapter 11- Cannon's History
Running To Freedom

Chapter 3 Sleep Never Felt So Dead

14 1 0
By WrittingWorrior

Mesha closed the door behind me as I stepped in. I wonder what she meant by 'It's my funeral'. I walked down the stairs, tired and confused. I got to the bottom step and took off my jacket. It was surprisingly warm. I looked around, no bed or nothing. Just a lamp. And I don't mean like a desk lamp. I mean like a really big, light up the whole room with one bulb, lamp. Alright, maybe that was an exasperation. It was just a room lamp. A really old fashion one to. I looked at it.

"Now, this seems out of place." I said as I turned it on.

It didn't turn on though. Blue sparks flew from it, forcing me to turn it off. I was too tired to fix it. Instead, I walked around the room and found a window, no more than ten feet above me. There was an old book shelf that I could've easily climbed next to it. And I did. I climbed up on it and opened the window.

"I can go now. I'm free. I don't have to deal with crazy people anymore." I whispered as I unlocked it.

I stopped and thought about it. Ten inches was the difference between me and the outsides world. I thought for a moment. I thought about Teddy and how scary, mysterious, and, well gentle he was. I thought about the enthusiasm in Ronnie's face and voice when we met. Foxsey's hook (I rubbed the scratch when I thought about this). Mesha's well, kindness. No girl was ever that kind to me. Ever.

"I-I want to do this." I said aloud.

My brain thought otherwise.

'You can't leave them. You'll be leaving behind a story. Your story.' my thoughts whispered.

"I don't care. They tried to kill me."

'No, they didn't. Mesha helped you before you fell through a floor board. Foxsey, who could've easily killed you, didn't. And Ronnie? You've got to admit. He's adorable.' My thoughts replied calmly.

I thought about it all. My head was throbbing. I knew this place looked like if you walked in you'd be killed. But, from the moment I fell asleep all those hours ago. I felt strangely. . . safe. Like I had someone there to help me no matter what. Like. . . like I was at home. And with that I hopped off the book self. Leaving the window open and fell asleep.

I dreamed of black. Literally, I dreamed of darkness, nothingness, and. . . Teddy. An image of Teddy filled my dream. He was wearing a suit, a brown one, Almost like a tuxedo. He was smiling, holding a microphone in one hand, and reaching out with the other. Not aggressively though. As if he was holding out his hand. Offering it to someone.

The imaged changed to myself when I was younger, walking down a gravel road. I immediately knew where this was headed. I tried to wake up, but I couldn't. Nothing boned them, I just couldn't open my eyes. I was cold to. I watched as I unsuspectingly walked down the road.

I felt fingers running through my hair and someone out lining my face. Warm fingers on my face and in my hair. Again, I tried to open my eyes but I couldn't. I couldn't move or anything. After one horrifying minute I realized that I wasn't breathing. I was. . . 'dead asleep'. (pun intended).

I walked down the road, swinging my arms to the toon of my favorite songs. Unaware what was going to happen. A muscular man, at least six feet tall, stepped in front of me.

"Hello girlie." He said, his voice snarled and gruff.

"Hello." I said gently walking around him.

"Where are you headed?" he asked following me.

"Places." I said sarcastically.

He looked at me, evil thoughts shone like a search light in his eyes. He stepped forward and said,

"Yes, you are girlie. My place." He said crookedly.

"No, I'm not. I am headed to a place where the grass is green and the sky is blue." I said walking faster.

That's when the man lost it. He yelled and grabbed me. I screamed, grabbing from my jacket pocket, a revolver. He didn't see it though; he was running to a van. I knew f I made it there I would be a goner. I didn't aim at all I just fired. Not really thinking about where I was shooting. I shot him once, he fell to the ground. I shot him again and he lost his grip. I shot him once more and I was free. By the time it was all over I was a dirty, bruised, scared, and crying. The man's pulse was absent when I checked.

"Daddy! Call the police! I think I killed someone!" I screamed.

That's when I woke up. The fingers still running through my hair.

"Poor thing." I heard a voice say.

I lied there for a while, letting the fingers run through my hair.

"Who are you?" I asked after a while.

"They call me Cannon." The voice responded.

I turned to look up but a golden glove came down, pinning my head down.

"Please don't look up, I couldn't bear to see another victim. I scare to many people when they see me." The voice said.

The door flew open the hand recoiled and I heard running footsteps. I looked up to see a young boy with his white shirt tucked, a bow tie, a brown suit and bear ears.

"Teddy?" I muttered.

He bent down and grabbed my hand, he looked so scared.

"Are you okay?" he asked the expression on his face proved that he was concerned.

I nodded. The sound of several trucks filled the air. Before I could even get a word out, Teddy picked me up and ran out the door.

"Everyone quick to the kitchen!" he said.

Everyone dropped very thing and made a mad dash to the kitchen. They were all so calm, like they practiced this. Ronnie very calmly picked up his bowl of unfinished pudding and walked out to the kitchen. Then Teddy walked in there.

"Where is everyone?" I asked when I saw the kitchen was empty.

Teddy still carrying me, didn't answer. Instead he put me into a dumb waiter and told me to stay there until he came and got me. I nodded as he closed the door I felt a jolt and then I was slowly moving up. I was too scared to think about what was going on. The dumb waiter stopped. I didn't dare to move. I heard muffled voices outside. Then footsteps walking out.

The door opened and Teddy was there, pale as ghost and as frantic as a child in a bad storm.

"Are you alright?" He asked.

I didn't respond, I got out the dumb waiter and looked him in the eye.

"What's going on?" I asked sternly.

He looked away, then Mesha responded for him.

"There selling the building." She said sadly.

Bubba ran in he grabbed onto Teddy's pants.

"THEY CAN'T SELL OUR HOME TEDDY! THEY CAN'T WE WERE HERE FIRST! YOU HAVE TO DO SOMETHING!" he cried.

Teddy looked at the crying boy, then picked him up.

"We'll think of something. Don't worry, you go play." He said calmly.

After Bubba left the others came in and he closed the door.

"We have to think of something. They'll be demolishing this place in three days' time." Ronnie said franticly.

Tricksey moaned and Mesha looked down at her shoes. Teddy looked at me.

"Can make sure that Bubba is alright?" he asked.

I nodded and showed myself to the door. I was a jumbled mess.

"Bubba?" I called out.

Before I could even get the word out Bubba appeared. He was still crying.

"What's up?" he said.

I smiled, "Come on, I have an idea."

He held up one small finger. Then blew up a balloon and handed it to me.

"Making balloons make me happy." He said.

I took him by the hand, "Where does Teddy keep the security cameras?" I asked.

He smiled and a few minutes later we were at a door marked 'OFFICE'. And a plan began to take shape.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.7K 258 24
I've been alone for years. Independent like I should be. Then something wonderful happened and I knew I'd be alright.
975 14 23
all of the light went out. i could see the light but i could never walk towards it. i loved the feel of the sun...but i was never allowed in it. i wo...
5.3K 193 41
The plan was easy. All I had to do was pretend to be their friend so I could keep the five boys from getting hurt. Just pretend to care for them and...
140 0 5
I would hear the song one more time, then the storm would batter me to death. That is what I hoped for.