Chapter 5 Keys and Cannon

Cannon was the man in the picture. And he had something I wanted. Answers. And if Teddy knew I was in his office. I was dead, he'd probably let Tricksey kill me in some terrible way. But, at the time I didn't care. All of this was slowly turning me into a rebellious person.

"In your face father." I muttered.

I walked into the basement that had been my home for the pervious nights. The sun shone brightly through the window. Again, I was tempted to leave. But I fought against it and walked to the center of the room.

"Cannon!" I called out "it's me Catherine! Please! Show yourself!"

My voice echoed throughout the room.

"Cannon please. I just want to talk." I said.

I felt a hand on my back.

"Cannon is present." I heard a voice say.

I sighed "Hi."

"Hi, I heard you needed theses." He continued as he daggled the keys behind my ear.

I tried to grab them, but he moved them before I could.

"I want to show you something."

He grabbed me and lead me through hallways until we got to the main hall. Ronnie, Tricksey, Mesha, and Teddy were on stage. Teddy on the drums, Ronnie and the guitar, and Mesha and Tricksey were preparing to sing.

"Survive the Night guys. Let's try it one more time." Teddy said.

For beats were played and they launched into the song.

"But what is that I spy with my robotic eye? I think I see a bit of flesh inside the ne-ew guy!" They sang out in union.

"How long wave they been doing this?" I asked noting how well they played.

"Since they were nine." Cannon responded.

Suddenly I watching as blood started to run out of their mouths. And their once friendly face started to fade away. I watched in terror as they started turning into a . . . monster.

"What's going on?" I asked almost chocking on my tears.

"This is who they are." Cannon responded.

I watched as my friends turned into someone I didn't know. Bubba came on stage, holding several balloons. Then slowly turning into what looked like an ax welding psychopath.

"He was so sweet." I said as a single tear fell from my face.]