Beyond The Stars

By Noretakes

"You want to go find your brother, and I want to find my best friend. Since you're crazy and do dangerous thi... More

Just a few things that you should know
Prologue
Moody mornings and awful pick-up lines
Spit Sharing and Frosty Fingers
Touchy Spots and Long Faces
Apologies and Dissapearing
Fighting Steriod Infected Monkeys and Planning
Jinns and Teddy Bears
Anger Issues and Proposals
Pondering and More Proposals
Authors Note
Nosy Uncles and Running Away
Ninja-ing and Cpt. Smexy
Invisible Raifs and Halal touching
Childishness And Raging
Scarred Eyes and Lovey Dovey-ness
Running and Failed Seduction
Squiggly Lines and First Nights
Tree dangling and Coffee Talks
Unicorn Puke and Drastic Measures
Psycho Bunnies and Raifs 'Kidnapper'
Panicking and Cuddling
Heaving and Photographs
Anger and Care
Brothers and Love
Fake Emotions and Butthurt Mahras
Very important A/N and new book maybe? :0
Macho Men and Sealed Deals
Fights and Bites to the Heart
Bollyywood Stars and Curly Haired Angels
Silence and Jealousy
Almost Kisses and Stereos
Bottles and Busses
Lord Nebula and Raif
Takedowns and Surprise Lip Attacks
Punches and Drowsy Smiles
Hysterical and Deep
Intimacy and An Adventure For Three
A/N- read pretty please? With a cherry on top?
White and Bright
Above and Beyond
Turning Points and Parents
Motivation and Make Outs
Naked Mikhails and Lashing Out
The Sun, the Moon, and the Stars
Epilogue

Decesions and Revealing Plans

8.2K 830 411
By Noretakes

*i suggest reading the last chapter again, to get into the whole mood of the book and all, trust me it'll make this chapter seem better XD*

Rafa's pov

"No way in hell buddy." I say standing up and crossing my arms over my chest. Immediately, the whining begins from my brother.

Raif somehow always persuades a person through this whining of his. Maybe it's the way his eyes droop sadly or the way his lips pout, but just something about his face and his words gets anther to go along with whatever he wants.

"But why?? It's perfect, since you won't let me go alone then just come with me!" He says looking rapidly between us with that face of his.

"Can you at least throw on some clothes my eyes are burning." Mikhail suddenly says with a hand to his forehead. Raif grumbles and goes back to the bathroom yelling, "we will discuss this in ten seconds," over his shoulder.

As soon as the door slams shut Mikhail says, "you look hot when you're distressed."

As soon as he says that, I'm pulled out of my thoughts of how to deny Raif and get us home and immediately turn red and nervous. I try to say something but my words get stuck in my throat as Mikhail pulls me back down onto the bed.

Instead of landing gracefully and casually, my feet decide to not coordinate properly and end up forcing me to face-plant straight into Mikhail's thigh.

Mikhail chuckles loudly as I struggle to get up. "Ah shit no no Rafa don't put your head there." My face feels like a volcano by the time I manage to get my body straight and away from him...and his areas.

"Sorry sorry." I mumble awkwardly but then turn angry, he was the one that pulled me in the first place, "wait no not sorry-" before I can finish though he blurts out, "of course 'not sorry' you enjoyed that," with a cheeky smirk on his face.

I gasp and scrunch my nose at him before swatting his hands away childishly.

"Why are you so damn cute," he mumbles as he leans back on the bed.

Raif saves me from having to reply with something that will probably embarrass me even further. He emerges out of the bathroom with decent clothes on. Yet something looks off and when Mikhail says, "your pants are on backwards," I'm proved right.

Raif's groans and slams the bathroom door shut again. Mikhail and I are awkwardly- well actually I'm the awkward one, he with all his glory is laid back and sports a small smirk- sitting in silence.

That is until he says, "let's do it."

Immediately my brain thinks the worst.

"Mikhail! What the flippin fish is wrong with you?! How can you say that to me, I can't do it with yo-" I begin to spaz.

"Woah woah woah.. Woah!" He interrupts, sitting up he puts his hands out calming me down, "uhm woah, " he chuckles loudly as I scoot away with confused eyebrows, "Rafa I didn't mean that."

At first I'm still processing my shock levels but then I gasp at how stupid I am. Of course he didn't mean that, why the heck would he mean that! The urge to dive off a cliff face first was strong.

Mikhail begins to laugh wholeheartedly at my expression, he nearly falls off the bed as he holds his stomach in laughter, the sight of him makes me more embarrassed and angry.

I felt like a volcano. My face emits red as he cocks an eyebrow at me, a playful smirk on his face he softly laughs, "kinky brain though, I like it babe."

I squirm and hit him with the nearest pillow out of anger quickly trying to think of something to say that will change the subject. "Then what did you mean!?"

"I meant, let's do it as in follow Raif's plan." He says with a bright grin.

I start to complain but he quickly cuts me off, "I mean think about it. We go with him, he gets his shit done, he's happy, then we get him home, and everyone's happy."

I close my hanging mouth, taking his quick sentences in. He sort of has a point, "true...although I don't think the 'everyones happy' part will be that easy, there's sti--"

"Yeah yeah I know but we'll deal with all that later, live in the moment." He says suddenly sounding a lot like Raif, "so you wanna?"

"Alright I guess so," I say with a shrug still in deep thought.

"Think of this as our honeymoon princess." Mikhail says with a wink and cocky smile, I roll my eyes and push him away, he laughs and gets up walking towards the bathroom.

"How long does it tak-"he begins but then Raif slams the door open again and emerges with his arms raised.

"I was preparing a speech to convince you two alright!" He says validating why he took so long.

"Sit down and let me start," Raif pushes Mikhail towards me and then resumes his spot on the chair, standing high and mighty above us.

"Ok so-" he begins.

"We're in." Mikhail and I say at the same time cutting him off and leaving him dumbfounded. "B-but I woah wow, I'm a president in the making, not even two words and you guys are in." He says with a smirk. But then gets a serious face and says, "wait actually?"

We both nod and Raif leaps off the chair in joy and grabs his backpack from somewhere, "then let's go! Time is money!"

"Shouldn't we plan or something?" Mikhail asks, Raif suddenly takes him by the shoulders and with a different tone of voice he yells, "an adventurer never plans!"

"You wrote a whole journal though." I say with a chuckle standing up also, Raif looks at me for a second and then shrugs, "true but I've been winging everything ever since I forgot it, I hope it's oka-- my journal!" He suddenly yells as Mikhail takes it out of his backpack.

Raif pushes me out of the way and embraces the book as if it were his long lost child. "Oh my baby!" He exclaims, "why do you have it?!"

"We used it to find you duh." I say gathering everything in the room. Raif gasps and turns to the book, "betrayer!"

"At least tell us where we're going man," Mikhail says putting on his jacket after Raif throws it at him.

"Have I not said it enough?" Raif says, "but okay one more title reference, we're going beyond the stars!"

Mikhail rolls his eyes, "ok yeah but unless you have a rocket ship we ain-"

"Much better than a rocket ship Mikhail, much better," is all he says before strutting out the door.

Mikhail turns to me and murmurs, "he's officially nuts." I nod in reply before following them both out and closing the door after me.

In the elevator going down Raif scrutinizes us up and down for a while until Mikhail finally bursts out, "what is it?!"

"You guys need proper gear." He says authoritatively. It's then that I notice the difference between our winter clothes and Raif's. He's wearing thicker materials with heavy boots while Mikhail and I are dressed comfortably in light clothes.

And then I got it. It all started fitting into my head. The treacherous weather outside. The further we went from home, the colder it getting. The roads turning steeper. The open sky above...

"Raif just hold on," I say as soon the elevator door opens and he tries to speed walk out, he turns to me slowly and says, "yes?"

I scrunch my eyebrows at him and voice my thoughts, "are you planning on climbing a mountain?"

A slow grin appears on his boyish face, he reaches out and hugs me before gently saying, "you figure me out so easily it's scary."

-------------------

HEYYY GUYS GUESS WHAT?!!!?

I'm getting married!!!

Lololl I know I know, so sudden and all but that's why I disappeared for so long and that's why I was in Pakistan for so long, had to put the ring on it and stuff yknow ;D future husband kept me away from wattpad and all I'm sorrrryyyy

Anyways it's in months time but you are all invited!! It's gonna be lit! I'll pay for your tickets and even for your weapons that you're going to use on me once I tell you that I'm just joking and I've pranked you!!! :D

....

*runs away*

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

635K 26.5K 38
2 In Spiritual (13-11-2k18) 3 In Spiritual (9-12-2k17) 4 in spiritual (16-11-2k17) 5 In Spiritual (8-10-2k17) ALHAMDULILAH.... "What the hell you th...
132K 7.5K 42
He is funny jokes. She is shy smiles. He is sarcastic. She is logistic. He finds positives in life. She finds negatives in life. He is a playgr...
1.6M 71.6K 52
Just one slight mistake threw me into a world that knows nothing but crime, violence, betrayal, and death. Just one slight incident led me into the...
26.3K 828 21
#1st Rank in #boldness "Go. Go. Go. Go." Both of them said pushing me inside and walking me towards my room. "Going. Going. Going, girls. Going." I...