This is Definitely Not Love...

By SuckedInByBooks

[COMPLETED] Meet Skye Henry, the new guy at school, who happens to be gay. he thought he would have fun makin... More

This is Definitely Not Love...Right? ~Chapter 1
This is Definitely Not Love...Right? ~Chapter 2
This is Definitely Not Love...Right? ~Chapter 3
This is Definitely Not Love...Right? ~Chapter 4
This is Definitely Not Love...Right? ~Chapter 5
This is Definitely Not Love...Right? ~Chapter 6
This is Definitely Not Love...Right? ~Chapter 7
This is Definitely Not Love...Right? ~Chapter 8
This is Definitely Not Love...Right? ~Chapter 9
This is Definitely Not Love...Right? ~Chapter 10
This is Definitely Not Love...Right? ~Chapter 11
This is Definitely Not Love...Right? ~Chapter 12
This is Definitely Not Love...Right? ~Chapter 13
This is Definitely Not Love...Right? ~Chapter 14
This is Definitely Not Love...Right? ~Chapter 15
This is Definitely Not Love...Right? ~Chapter 16
This is Definitely Not Love...Right? ~Chapter 17
This is Definitely Not Love...Right? ~Chapter 18
This is Definitely Not Love...Right? ~Chapter 19
This is Definitely Not Love...Right? ~Chapter 20
This is Definitely Not Love...Right? ~Chapter 22
This is Definitely Not Love...Right? ~Chapter 23
This is Definitely Not Love...Right? ~Chapter 24
This is Definitely Not Love...Right? ~Chapter 25
This is Definitely Not Love...Right? ~Chapter 26
This is Definitely Not Love...Right? ~Chapter 27
This is Definitely Not Love...Right? ~Chapter 28
This is Definitely Not Love...Right? ~Chapter 29
This is Definitely Not Love...Right? ~Chapter 30

This is Definitely Not Love...Right? ~Chapter 21

16.4K 458 314
By SuckedInByBooks

Well well well...chapter 21's :))

The pic's of Blake :D

video link is for the first time by the script

ENJOOOOOY

Don't forget to comment, vote, like etc....please :DD

~Jake~

I was tempted to turn around and go back to Skye. I really wanted to forgive him, but it wouldn’t work out. Just like he was afraid of getting hurt again, so was i. he hurt me worse than anybody else has ever done before. Didn’t he understand me when I told him that I loved him? Did he even understand the meaning of loving someone?

I felt drops hit my cheeks as if they were bullets. At first I thought it was my tears, but it started streaming not only down my face but my shoulders and arms too. I looked up and met with a few more drops hitting me directly in my face.

By the time I found a shelter to stand under, I was already soaking wt. I ran my fingers through my wet hair and slid down the wall. The realization finally kicked in. I lost him. It was really over and I honestly didn’t know what to do.

I rested my head on the wall behind me and closed my eyes. I scoffed. Of all the things I’ve done. Bullying other kids, teasing, and using other people for my own satisfaction; karma finally caught up with me. It was about damn time too. I just didn’t think that it would allow me to lose the love of my life.

I felt my phone vibrate in my pocket. I took it out and saw it was Sam. I reluctantly put the phone to my ear.

“Hello?” my voice was hoarse. I hoped Sam wouldn’t notice.

“Jake, have you seen Skye?” he sounded really worried.

“Why don’t you ask Steve.” I was just about to hang up when I heard Sam say something. “What did you say?”

“Jake, it’s raining.”

“Yea, no shit.” What was this dude on? Crack?

“No, you don’t understand.” He said. “Our parents. They died in a car accident, and it was raining that night. Skye is afraid of the rain. He might do something that he’ll regret later.”

“Sam, I’m sorry about that. But there’s nothing I can do. Skye isn’t my responsibility. I’m sure Steve will take care of him.”

“What do you mean? What the hell are you talking about?” i could hear he was starting to get angry.

“It’s over Sam. Skye and I are over.” I looked up to stop the tears from coming out. Saying it out loud just made it hurt more. “I’ve got to go. Bye.”

I hung up before he could say another word. Whatever Skye did from here on wasn’t my concern. He didn’t exist anymore. Skye Henry was dead to me.

***

~Blake~

“He did what?” I said, clearly surprised, into the phone.

“They broke up. I don’t know what happened. Jake wouldn’t say anything else.” Sam said, just as confused as I was.

“I knew this would happen. I warned Skye about Jake. I told him he was going to get hurt.” I said in my ‘I told you so’ tone.

“What makes you think it was Jake’s fault?” Sam questioned.

“Why wouldn’t I? Jake is an asshole and he uses people.”

“But you shouldn’t judge so quickly. Jake kept saying something about St-” he was cut off the door bell ringing.

“Hold on Sam. Someone’s at the door. “So you say you don’t know where Skye is?”

“No. I tried calling him, but it goes straight to voicemail.”

I opened the door and saw a very wet and miserable looking Skye standing in front of me. My eyes widened and I almost dropped my phone.

“Sam, I think I found Skye.” I said slowly. “He just popped up at my doorstep.”

“Keep him there!” he said quickly. “I’ll be over in a minute.”

I hung up the phone and let my arm drop to my side. I stared at Skye completely bemused. Was this even Skye standing on front of me?

“Skye?” I finally managed to get out.

“Yea Blake, it’s me.” He said not meeting my gaze.

I moved to the side and motioned for him to come in. after closing the door, I followed him into the lounge.

“Jake, he…I don’t know what do.” He stammered. The tears started streaming slowly down his face.

“Whoa, none of that right now.” I said going over to him. “Let’s first get you cleaned up and then we can talk.”

He nodded in agreement. I led him through the house to the bathroom. He walked inside and looked like a lost puppy. A person would swear that he didn’t know what was going on. I was going to kill Jake for doing this to him.

“There are some clean towels in the closet over there.” I said pointing to the closet in the corner. “And I have some pajama bottoms for you to put on.”

“Thanks Blake.” He said before closing the door. I walked back to the lounge and took a seat on the sofa.

Skye seemed so troubled. Well who wouldn’t be? Considering what happened. I heard the doorbell ring and ran to answer it.

“Where is he?” Sam ran in without as much as a hello.

“Chill dude. He’s in the bathroom.” I said walking back into the lounge. “Why are you so worried about him? He can take care of himself.”

“It’s the rain.” I raised an eyebrow at him. “Never mind.”

He made himself comfortable on the sofa and I got us a few sodas. “Do you have any ideas on what could have happened?”

“One, yes. But I’d rather wait for Skye before I jump to assumptions.” He rested his chin on his folded hands.

I agreed mentally. Just then, Skye came into the room wearing my- obviously too big pajama pants. I had to fight the laugh that wanted to come out.

“What’s so funny?” Skye asked, his tone harsh

I straightened up in my seat. “Nothing. It looks like those pajamas are going to swallow you whole.”

He narrowed his eyes at me, then took the empty single sofa next to mine. I folded his legs beneath him and sighed.

“Care to tell us what happened?” Sam asked. I gave him a look. “What? He can’t act like this for the rest of his life. I’ll die.”

“Could we talk about it tomorrow?” Skye asked.

“No, well talk about it now.” Sam said. “Or do you want me to call Jake instead?”

Skye’s eyes widened at Jake’s name and then tears started flowing out of his eyes. “God job Sam. Now look what you’ve done.”

“He saw.” Skye started, still crying. “I didn’t mean to. I’m so sorry. I didn’t want it to end this way. I’m sorry. I’m sorry. I’m sor-”

I cut him off by grabbing onto his shoulder. “Skye, calm down. What did Jake see?”

“He wasn’t supposed to see. I wasn’t supposed to let it go that far.” He looked up at me and his eyes were filled with remorse. “I didn’t mean to hurt him.”

“Skye, why don’t you tell us the story from the beginning?” I suggested.

“A while ago, I reconnected with a good friend of mine. Steve. He suggested that we hang out and of course, after me not seeing him for a while, I accepted.” He said, still sniffling. “After we hung out, he took me home and he gave me a goodbye hug. Jake saw that and he got real angry.”

“That’s why he broke up with you? Because you hugged another guy?” this was ridiculous.

“No, that was last week.” He said. “Steve wanted to see me again, so I told him that I’s meet him today.”

“And?” Sam asked leaning forward intriguingly.

“Jake also wanted me to come over tonight. I told him I’d meet him at his house later.” He looked down into his lap. “I didn’t tell him I already had plans with Steve. When I wanted to cancel, steve insisted that he see me.”

“You didn’t go, did you?” sam asked.

Skye nodded and sam leaned back in his seat in frustration.

“Anyway, I went to the park to go meet Steve, and we were talking when he coffessed his feeling sfor me. He told me that he wanted me with me.”

I let my hand slide down my face. “And what did you do?”

“I-I didn’t do anything. So Steve ended up kissing me…and I-” he started crying again. “I kissed him back.”

Sam threw himself off the couch. “Fuck Skye! How could you? Jake was a good guy. He fucking loved you!”

“And you think I don't know that?” Skye yelled back. The tears were streaming down the sides of his face.

“Skye, why would you let him do that?” I asked. I wanted play mediator so that this argument wouldn't get out of hand.

“I don’t know okay? I was confused.” He said.

I could have sworn I heard a knock in the door so I went to go check it. The minute I opened the door, I regretted it immediately.

“Jake, what are you doing here?” I asked surprised.

“I don’t know. I’m sorry, I shouldn’t have come.” He was about to turn and leave when I stopped him.

“Skye told us. Everything.” I said.

He looked at me to see any signs of lies. He relaxed a bit when he figured out that I was telling the truth.

“He’s here isn’t he?”

I nodded not averting my gaze. “He has been for a while.”

“Hmm, well I’ve got to go.” I pulled him inside before he could get away.

“What the hell do you think you’re doing?” he yelled at me.

“Have you seen the state you left Skye in? He’s a total mess” I sneered. “He can’t think straight and he’s lucky he even remembers his own name.”

“I don’t see how that’s my problem Blake.”

“Fix this Jake. Before it gets worse.”

“For your information, I wasn’t the one who started it. He was.” Jake said pointing to the lounge.

I looked to the area of the lounge and bit my bottom lip menacingly.

“Then go talk to him. Ask him why.”

“Why the fuck would I do that?”

“Because you love him.” His eyes widened at my retort.

He hesitated for a second and I motioned for him to go on as an encouragement. He walked past me and stopped in the doorway of the lounge. By the looks of it, neither Sam nor Skye knew he was there.

***

~Jake~

I stopped at the doorway of the living room. I saw Skye sitting on the sofa talking to Sam. Blake was right. He was a total wreck.

I went a bit closer in an attempt to talk to him, but the topic of their conversation stopped me dead in my tracks.

“Yes, I understand that what I did was wrong. And I would go back to change it if I could.” Skye was saying.

“But, how do you really feel. I mean you always seemed happy but no one really knew how you actually felt.” Sam said.

This was it. Maybe Skye would admit his feelings this was the moment when find out how he really feels about me…and us, and the whole situation.

“Jake was great. This was in fact the weirdest relationship I was ever involved in. not that I didn’t like being with him and all.” Skye said smiling. I smiled too. “But then Steve came along. What I’m trying to say is I love him, you know? I’ve waited so long for him and here he is, within reach, and it’s so difficult for me to come to terms with what is happening. That all of this is real.”

Sam nodded and smiled back at Skye. I, however was not laughing or smiling or anything related to being happy. I turned on my heels and walked in the opposite direction only to walk into Blake.

“Dude, that was fast. So is everything sorted out?” he asked, cleaning some dip off his shirt.

“Thanks a lot Blake. Thanks for making my heart break twice in one day.” I said through my teeth.

“What are you talking about?” he seemed surprised.

“Skye is in love with Steve, not me.” I said and rushed out of his house.

How could I be so stupid? All this time I thought Skye was in love with me, and yet he was in love with somebody else. This was the worst mistake I have made in my entire life. How could I let things go to such extraordinary lengths for someone who didn’t give a damn about me?

I jumped into my car and sped off down the road. He really hurt more than words could describe. And yet, I couldn’t stop myself from loving him, at least a little.

The traffic light ahead turned red and I moved my foot towards the brake pedal. No matter how hard I pushed, the car wouldn’t stop. I ran the red light and met with another car hitting mine from the passenger seat. I crashed into the streetlight and the last thing I heard before I blacked out, was someone yelling for people to call 911.

***

A/N: another twist, yea yea i know...it's starting to get annoying...but i don't want the story to get boring and cause my readers to run away lol :))i hope you guys liked it...comment so i can know what you guys think :DD

you're all awesome!! :D

-much love...Carrie <3 <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

279K 7.9K 26
This original novel is from 2014! I have begun to rewrite it so please go check out the new rewrite posted now! 2 rewritten chapters will come out ev...
53K 2.7K 24
BOYXBOY | DON'T READ IF YOU DON'T LIKE RAINBOWS 🏳️‍🌈 TRIGGER WARNING: Suicidal thoughts and cutting. You have been warned. Skye Vernoy is the quiet...
2.2K 136 32
In the harrowing journey of high school life, Aiden faces relentless bullying and discovers his true self amidst the chaos. As he grapples with his i...
8.3K 281 13
Is it wrong to love your best friend, not really. But what if he is a boy and so are you? Jacob Walker loves his best friend Andrew and is afraid of...