Silver Sins [MJ FanFiction]

By ScarletWords93

Trust no one. Not even your friends, not even Michael. More

Winter of 1953
Ch. 1 Stranger in my Bed!
Ch. 2 Chef and Protector
Ch. 3 Waxing Gibbous
Ch. 4 Party Under the Fool Moon
Ch. 5 Sweet dreams, Chad
Ch. 7 Beautiful wife
Ch. 8
Ch. 9 Michael, the babysitter
Ch. 10 Beasty, come out wherever you are!
Ch. 11 Beasty, come out wherever you are!
Ch. 12 Humiliated
Ch. 13 Lusting after my cousin
Ch. 14 Mr. Derek
Ch. 15 Supporter
Ch. 16 Lisa's arrival
Ch. 17 Jealous
Ch. 18 Incestuous Love
Ch. 19 Sins
Ch. 20 The priest - a lamb or a beast?
Ch. 21 The gypsies
Ch. 22 Baaaad Kitten
Ch. 23 Our Love
Ch. 24
Ch. 25 Hello again, Beasty
Ch. 26 Hello again, Beasty
Ch. 27 Just like the beast
Ch. 28 Chop Chop
Ch. 29 THEY
Ch. 31 Broken Friendship
Ch. 32 Camera never lies
Ch. 33 New suspect
Ch. 34 Examine Michael
Ch. 35 She'll be full... moon
Ch. 36
Ch. 37
Ch. 38
Ch. 39 New Plan
Ch. 40
Ch. 41
Ch. 42
Ch. 43
Ch. 44
Ch. 45
Ch. 46

Ch. 6 Lusting after my cousin

1.6K 121 87
By ScarletWords93

Me, Michael, Jess and her mother got in Michael's car who very kindly offered to drop them home. Jess' mother was sitting next to him while me and Jess were on the back sit. We were silent because we were both in a huge shock.

Sure Chad was one crazy hooligan who threatened us, but now that he was gone and on top of it so suddenly... I've never felt more vulnerable and immortal in my whole damn life! I knew this sounded insane, but seeing a strong boy die so suddenly just blew my mind. I was sure, Jess was struggling with the same feelings right now. I looked at her.

She was looking down at her feet and her eyes were wet. I placed my hand over hers and gently squeezed to show her my support and love. She looked at me and gave me a friendly smile filled with sadness.

Unlike us, Michael and her mom were enjoying a pleasant conversation about Chad and his poor parents, who lost their precious son. According to them, Daniel's parents were also unfortunate since their son had witnessed the miserable fate of his dear friend and his recover wasn't going to be easy. She also didn't miss asking the new guy in town about his life... She asked him where he came from, was he married, did he have any children.... a lot of questions for such a short ride. After Michael pulled off the road in front of their house, they got off and her mom wished us a nice weekend.

As if that could happen.

The ride to our home was silent. None of us said a single word. I only noticed him looking at me from time to time and gripping on the steering wheel really tightly because his knuckles turned white. His black curls looked so pretty falling freely down his shoulders. His jaw would clench from time to time as if he wanted to say something.

When we arrived, I got off the car and went inside. He parked it in the garage and soon was too  in the living room.

I was silently sitting on the sofa, hugging one of the pillows that smelled of my cousin. It was normal that it had his sent because this was his bed. I was thinking about Daniel and the things he said. I might have hated him yesterday, but today... I felt compassion for him like I wanted to help him.

"You okay?" a big, warm hand gently touched my bare shoulder. I turned around to see him sitting on the sofa right next to me. I was so preoccupied in thoughts, I hadn't even felt the wiggle from him sitting. I placed the pillow back on its spot and put my legs down to touch the floor.
"Guess so..." his dark chocolate eyes met mine
"You sure?" damn that man read me like a book.
"No... I'm not okay." I confessed.
"I'm so sorry for your friend..." he caressed my shoulder and this created a weird feeling deep inside my gut, as if his touch travelled all over my body!
"Me too... I still can't believe it, and Daniel's not okay either..." hot tears were forming in my eyes and I was trying so hard to hold them back since I didn't want to cry in front of Michael.
"He's gonna be fine but he needs some time.." his warm hand slowly moved down to my back.
"I just feel so... I don't know how to put it into words. One day ago everything was fine. We were all living our lives and I felt so strong and..." I sighed "Now I feel so close to death and I just... I feel.."
"Mortal." I looked at him.
"Exactly, mortal." how the hell did he know???
"Don't worry, this is completely normal. I been there too." I didn't know why but I suddenly lost control over my tears and they begun falling down my cheeks like rivers.

Now I was crying like a little girl in front of him. Great. Could I have embarrassed myself even more?

"I'm sory I'm crying, I-I" next thing I knew, his strong hands pulled me towards him and my hand rested on his chest.
"Let it all out, you're gonna feel better." I could feel his voice vibrating because i was resting on his chest. His voice echoed deep inside my chest. Such a pleasant, warm vibration... "It's gonna be okay..." he whispered in my ear, caressing my hair. His breath sent shivers down my spine and made my body weak. His hand felt so good on me, that it felt as if he could put my whole body under his control if he wanted, only by gliding his hands all over my skin. He didn't stop whispering words of comfort in my ear, causing me feelings of excitement all over again. Feelings that were unknown to me... but one thing I knew - they made me hot. I wasn't even listening to him anymore... my head was buried in his chest and i became so intoxicated by his manly scent that everything went blank in my mind. His warm hands that wouldn't stop caressing me, calmed me down and my body relaxed completely in his arms like melted cheese. I reached  a state of pure pleasure and relaxation, and couldn't even explain to myself how this happened.

Someone rung at the door. I got up from the sofa and went to see who it was. I opened the door and to my surprise there was no one. Could it be that those pesky kids were playing tricks on me again? Damn! Well, what could I do, i was the same when I was a little kid so I ignored them, closed the door and returned inside. I had taken just a few steps when i heard a loud scratching on our wooden door, coming from the other side. It was sharp and quick. I scurried to the door and swore if those kids had done something to damage our door, I was gonna kill them!

I opened the door but there was still no one. How could they run so fast? I looked at the door and saw 4 big and very deep scratches on the wood... As if something with long, strong nails dig into the wooden door and scratched it. I looked around again, but there was not a single soul around so I shut the door close and headed for my bedroom.

I lied in my bed and pulled the blanket over my cold body. Suddenly, I heard a strange noise coming from outside, then something pushed my window open and the howling wind got inside my room. I thought I heard something growling like a dog or wolf too.. I quickly got up and run outside into the garden right below my window... Suddenly I spotted something from the other side of the garden. It was covered in black fur but I couldn't tell what exactly it was. I begun to walk towards the spot but the fur quickly disappeared. The damn moon was shining so vividly above me to the point that it irritated my eyes.

I saw there was nothing. Maybe it was the neighbor's dog sniffing in my yard again. I decided to head back when a strange feeling occurred deep inside my guts, like something wasn't right.

like someone was watching me.

I spun around, examining the back yard and spotted something in the distance... like a pair of eyes glowing. The eyes of a beast with two rows of sharp teeth.

Evil, hungry beast, ready to attack any second.

I begun walking towards it and to my surprise, its eyes and teeth became one with the darkness of the night. However, this didn't stop me from going there... I got inside the bushes and between the trees and out of the nothing, my cousin Michael appeared with a huge smile on his face, revealing two rows of beautiful, white pearls and his eyes gleamed with the color of the moon.  

I asked him what he was doing in the bushes and he replied "Waiting for you to come..."

Next thing I knew, he placed his big, warm hands on my tiny waist and pulled me towards him. He locked me in his arms, holding me very strongly as if I was in his prison now, and there was no way out for me... His lips crushed onto mine and he begun kissing me with unstoppable passion that spread across my body like fire!  He bent his knees and soon we were laying on the grass in the bushes with him on top of me, continuing our hot make out session. The weight of his body on me felt tremendously heavy but I liked it very much, then my thigh felt his hard member rubbing against it which made me soaking wet between the legs.

He was becoming more erect, passionate even to the point of violent. He was kissing me wildly and handling me harshly, but I fucking loved it. His kisses on my neck turned into biting, making me moan louder, and I heard him growling against my skin. Then I remembered it was the same growl I heard few minutes ago.. I run my hands over his broad shoulders and down his back to lift his shirt because I wanted to touch the bare skin on his strong back. He was vigorously rubbing his hard piece of wood against my wetness like some horny dog through the clothes while he kept kissing and biting me to the point that I could hardly breathe. There was no escape from him.

My nails dug in his bare skin and something strange happened... I felt hair starting to form on his back. His teeth became very sharp on my skin and his jaw suddenly felt stronger and bigger on my neck. His growls became deeper and huskier.

I opened my eyes to see the very same eyes and teeth I saw gleaming in the distance a while ago but now... right on top of me.

I jumped in bed and felt my heart beating like a dream. Sweat was covering my forehead, back and hands. I looked around to find myself in my room, laying in my bed.

Last thing I remembered was talking to Michael in the living room! I was in his arms and I must have fallen asleep and he must have brought me here. I looked at the clock and it said 2am. God... what I strange dream I had! All because of Daniel's crazy 'beast' talk! But the part with Michael... I had to admit I liked it very much. He looked so sexy and I wondered what would it feel like making out with him in real life? I couldn't believe it...

I was lusting after my own damn cousin. God forgive me.

I felt the urge to drink water and headed to the kitchen downstairs.

When I entered the living room, I saw Michael's bed was empty. He wasn't in the kitchen either... where the hell could he be at 2 in the morning?

This story is gonna get crazy soon. I swear.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

49.9K 1.4K 28
It's a real wolf, not a beast kind of wolf. -COMPLETED ©ALL RIGHT RESERVED
370 22 21
He wanted to kill her, but ended up falling for her and claiming her to be his. She wanted nothing to do with him, but ended up dreaming and thinking...
159K 7.2K 27
"You're a killer, a monster. There is no 'master' for you. Everyone that loved you is dead. Because of you! Don't flatter yourself. No one will ever...
435 8 21
𝙸𝚗𝚍𝚒𝚏𝚏𝚎𝚛𝚎𝚗𝚝- 𝚗𝚎𝚒𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝚐𝚘𝚘𝚍 𝚗𝚘𝚛 𝚋𝚊𝚍 *old don't read*