Perverted Stalker ☜ Yoonmin

By tae-gukkie

jaMin: You are a perverted stalker swegsugaaa: im taking that as a compliment [COMPLETED] More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18✏
19
20✏
21
22
23
24
25✏
26✏
27✏
28✏
29✏
30
Q & A
Answers
32
33
34✏
35
36
37
38
39
40
41✏
42✏
43✏
44✏
45
46
47
48✏
end

31

4.2K 260 98
By tae-gukkie

swegsugaaa: thanks

jaMin: wae?

swegsugaaa: got a perfect mark on the proj

jaMin: REALLY? ∩˙▿˙∩  perfect?! Daebaaakkk

swegsugaaa: told u your voice is good

jaMin: its not THAT good. Must be because of ur badass rap

swegsugaaa: WHY DONT U LEARN TO APPRECIATE URSELF?!

jaMin: ohmyghad ahahaha chill out. No need to go all caps

swegsugaaa: im serious

jaMin: Σ( ° △ °|||)︴omo did i hit a nerve?

swegsugaaa: it pisses me off

jaMin: what do u mean? What did I do?

swegsugaaa: ive been bottling this up for days now but fck, everytime i compliment u and stuff, you keep looking down on urself. FUCKING MAKES ME WANT TO PUNCH SOME SENSE INTO U

swegsugaaa: you are a great dancer and many people look up to u because of this. Many people watch and follow your dance covers

swegsugaaa: you have a beautiful voice and you can hit notes that most males cant

jaMin: hyung 〒▽〒

swegsugaaa: ur handsome and have a sexy body and if i could rate your appearance then i'd be a 9/10

swegsugaaa: 9 because *cough* 172cm *cough*

swegsugaaa: to me you are a perfect, talented, guy WHO for some stupid reason thinks he isnt good enough

swegsugaaa: i dont care what happened in the past that made u think like this but YOU NEED TO LEARN SELF WORTH

swegsugaaa: y are u so insecure when u dont even have anything to be insecure about

swegsugaaa: And WTF my fingers hurt from typing all this shit BUT I wont mind if you keep making me type long ass messages just to make u understand that you are worth it.

swegsugaaa: because YOU ARE

jaMin: hyung wtf you're making me cri and I'm at the cafeteria! People are gonna think i'm weird

*swegsugaaa is calling*
Answer || Decline

"What is with you and you're spontaneous calls?" Jimin complained but smiled, showing that he didn't mind the older's call. His eyes were glossy which told Yoongi that he wasn't lying when Jimin texted that he was making the younger cry.

"Is that the rude asshole?" Namjoon, who was sitting across from Jimin, asked with a grimace.

"Is that the ugly duck?" Yoongi shot back and Namjoon sunk back on his seat, with Jin consoling him.

"Omo! Omo! Chimchim~ it's me Hobi. I miss you." Jimin chuckled when he saw Yoongi struggling to push Hoseok away from his phone.

"I miss you too hyung." Jimin replied, his eye smile showing.

"Yea, whatever. Save your little talk for later." Yoongi grumbled, getting irritated.

"Aigoo~ hyung is jealous." Hoseok teased as he poked the mint haired boy's arm.

Yoongi turned to Hoseok with a deathly glare. "Do you want to die?"

Hoseok chuckled nervously as he slowly backed out away, knowing full well that it isn't pretty to get on Yoongi's bad side.

"Could you watch the table for a few minutes?" Yoongi looked down at Hoseok since he was already standing up, ready to leave the crowded cafeteria.

"Don't take to long." Hoseok said as he watched the older go through the exit door.

As soon as he was out of the room, Yoongi then hovered his phone in front of him, seeing Jimin patiently waiting for him.

"I want to let you hear something but first could you go to somewhere quiet?" The older said and Jimin perked up in his seat, gulping down his food.

"What is it?" Jimin asked curiously as he stood up, gesturing to Jin that he was gonna be back. He trotted along the hallway with the perfect place in mind.

He walked up the stairs, heading for the school's rooftop.

"Could you maybe, hurry up a little? It's gonna start." Yoongi said and Jimin did just that, taking two steps at a time.

"I'm here." Jimin breathed out, letting out a couple of pants, once he arrived at the rooftop. He sat down on one of the benches, enjoying the cold wind that was drying down his sweat.

"Just in time." Yoongi smiled.

Jimin stared at Yoongi waiting for something to happen when he heard a familiar song play in the background.

"I'm a whale."

"Oh god." Jimin muttered, not believing what he was hearing, his cheeks turning red.

Yoongi smirked, seeing how flustered Jimin was, wide eyed and all.

"It's being played in the entire campus." Yoongi infromed his dongsaeng.

"Hyung. Turn it off! Everyone's gonna hear my voice." Jimin hollared, freaking out. His voice was being played in one of Seoul's most prestigious art schools, of course it was a big deal for him.

"It wasn't me. Our instructor wanted everyone to hear. He asked for my permission if it's okay to broadcast it in school so I said yes." Yoongi shrugged, seeming proud that his song was being played.

Jimin was about to say something when the older cut him off. "If you're gonna tell me you don't have a great voice one more time I'm literally going to go on a rage."

Jimin pouted as his cheeks turned into a deeper shade of red when his part came up.

"Look." Yoongi said as he directed the camera towards the students on the courtyard, listening to the song. "They love your voice."

A shy smile creeped at Jimin's lips when saw a couple of student's humming along to the song.

"Great song dude." Jimin heard an unfamiliar voice. Probably one of Yoongi's friends. Lets call him Friend1.

He couldn't see the boy since the camera was still directed outside.

"Whose the vocal? He is really good. Better than ShinJoo, actually. (A/N: Let's just say ShinJoo is the school's top vocal)  Is he from this school? I never heard his voice before." Another voice said. This voice was a lot higher than the previous one. This would be Friend2.

"Oh, that's my boyfriend." Yoongi replied casually and Jimin fought back the urge to deny. Not that he minds.

"Whaa Jinjja? You never told us." Friend2 said.

"Ji Won, let's talk to Yoongi later. ShinJoo is gonna kill us if we're late." Friend1 said.

The other whined but Jimin could tell that they left, judgingby the fast footsteps that he heard.

Once his friends were gone, Yoongi faced the camera back to himself. "Still don't believe in your voice?"

"I uh..."

Yoongi sighed in annoyance. "Okay how about this, repeat after me."

"I."

"I." Jimin copied hesitantly.

"Am."

"Am."

"A great."

"A great."

"Singer."

"....Singer."

Yoongi smiled. "Good, now say it again. With confidence."

"I am a ... great singer." Jimin said, voice low and insecure.

"Lounder." He urged.

"I am a great singer." Jimin stood from his seat and walked towards the edge of the rooftop, one hand holding tight into the railings and the other hovering his phone over his face.

"More."

"I am great singer." He repeated, the wind blowing against his face, his hair blown with it.

"Shout it!"

"I am Park fucking Jimin and I am one hella great singer!" He shouted at the top of his lungs, a vain poking from his neck.

A big grin spread across his face as he heard Yoongi's laugh from his phone.

"And I am inlove with a fucking stalker!"

***
Not proof read btw so sorry if there are errors

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

161K 6.3K 31
"get in the car" "excuse me?" 𝘽𝙏𝙎 𝙁𝙖𝙣𝙛𝙞𝙘𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣
1.3K 104 12
Scoffing, he comes near me and whisper, "Don't you know that the prettiest palace hide the darkest secret?" "And don't you know the weakest face hide...
435K 14.1K 26
❝ then, let me hump you instead. ❞
1.4M 60.7K 45
"I can't concentrate!!! Someone fire this sexy ass kid!" ~Min Yoongi