ALDC Transformed // Dance Mom...

By Taylor_Smiles

When Katie Rose is given the opportunity to join ALDC LA, she jumps at the chance. However going to the studi... More

Chapter 1: School Lunch
Chapter 2: My Life Just Changed
Chapter 3: The Beginning of Something New
Chapter 4: Pyramid
Chaper 5: Friendship Cake
Chapter 6: Just a Mini Situation
Chapter 7: Practice Never Ends Perfect
Chapter 8: The Sleepover
Chapter 9: You're In
Chapter 10: Ballerinas and Ballerinos
Chapter 11: Jojo Juice
Chapter 12: Friends are your Competition
Chapter 13: We got Bowling fans
Chapter 14: Traveling in Style
Chapter 15: Vegas Fun
Chapter 16: The Competition
Chapter 17: The Evening
Chapter 18: Tiffany... Is bad
Chapter 19: Your Out and We're In...
Chapter 20: The Unexpected
Chapter 21: Learn to Act
Chapter 22: The interviews
Chapter 23: Dad...
Chapter 24: A Little bit of Fun
Chapter 25: They're Coming
Chapter 26: Good Morning America
Chapter 27: New York Opportunities
Chapter 28: Breakdowns
Chapter 29: Awards
Chapter 30: I Wont Forget You
Chapter 31: Are you Coming Back?
Chapter 32: Just Keep Dancing
Chapter 33: Times a Tickin'
Chapter 34: Stop Being a Flirt
1k?!?!? OMG THANK YOU!
Chapter 35: Gloomy Days
Chapter 36: A Trip to See the Boys
Chapter 37: The Road was Closed
Chapter 38: We're like Sisters
Chapter 39: A Unique Friendship
Chapter 40: Bringing Tears
Wattpad Instagram Page
Chapter 41: Attention Giver
Chapter 43: Unhealthy Competition
Chapter 44: Everyone Wants to Leave
Chapter 45: Win or Loose
Chapter 46: Bowling or Not
Chapter 47: A Great Surprise
Chapter 48: Filling My Week
Chapter 49: Busy Bee
Chapter 50: Girl in the Parking Lot
Quick News
Chapter 51: Holiday Special
Chapter 52: Hello Again
Life Update
Chapter 53: Shop or Drop
Chapter 54: ALDC Holiday Party 2k17
Chapter 55: Traditional ALDC Holiday Sleepover
Chapter 56: Creative Thinking
Dance Moms Contest
Chapter 57: Sing it Right
Chapter 58: Mr. Grinch
Chapter 59: Perfectly Packed Day
Chapter 60: Backup Dancers and Giraffe Onesies
20k Reads Freak Out
Chapter 61: River of Tears
Congratulations @MileneLopes6
Chapter 62: Today's Going to be Better
Chapter 63: Promo Filming
Chapter 64: Where Dreams come True
Chapter 65: Have You Ever Bluebot?
Chapter 66: Or is it Not?
Chapter 67: None of Them Know
Chapter 68: Got a Leak
Chapter 69: So Much Hurt
Chapter 70: Back At It
Chapter 71: Stress
Chapter 72: Happy Tears
Chapter 73: The Journey has just Begun
Authors Final Words
ALDC Transformed 2
New Book Link Released
ALDC Transformed 2
100k Reads?!
Blank
Are You Interested in Joining a Roleplay?

Chapter 42: A Hint of Jealousy

5.7K 93 45
By Taylor_Smiles

Lastly closing position, facial, and perfect.

"Amazing!" Abby remarked as the music finished.

"Thank you." I felt my cheeks go red.

"Your welcome. That's it for today, I have to get started with the mini's. You can tell the other girls that you have about an hour and a half before the bus gets here to take us to the airport."

I nodded my head. "Thank you." I replied then left the room. The mini's were waiting on the bench with their moms. Plus our moms were sitting on the lower part of the bench.

Ari ran up to me and gave me a hug. "Hey cutie." I smiled at her.

"Hey." She replied beaming back at me.

"I heard you have a solo?" I asked.

"Yeah! It's a lyrical dance and it's called emotions." She told me happily.

"Oh that sounds good! I can't wait to see it!" I remarked.

"I can't wait to preform it!" She giggled. "Do you have a solo?" She asked.

"Yeah I actually do. It's a lyrical routine too, but it's called Break Free." I answered.

"Oh cool!" She replied. "I can't wait to see you guys preform!" She added.

"I can't wait to see you guys preform either!" I replied smiling.

"Mini's, group!" Abby called out while she held the door to the studio open.

"Looks like you got to go I'll see you on the bus." I told her.

"Okay!" She replied and skipped off to studio with the other mini's.

I walked over to the moms sitting on he benches. "Can we please get some lunch?" I asked.

"I'm pretty sure we're going to eat at the airport." My mom replied.

I stuck my lip out and did my best puppy eyes. "That's not going to work on me." My mom replied.

"Put that lip back in your going to get a bug in your mouth." Melissa laughed.

I smiled slightly embarrassed. "Wait I know someone who can." I replied the ran down the hall into the den.

"Kenz I need you." I told Mackenzie as she was sitting on the bench playing on her phone.

"Why." She asked looking up.

"Food." I simply answered.

She hopped off the bench. "Let's go." She replied dragging me out of the room.

We danced over to the moms. "Puppy faces." I whispered into Mackenzie's ears.

We both did our best puppy faces. "Not working girls." Jess laughed.

"Unfair." I replied crossing my arms. I couldn't be serious and I burst out laughing for no reason.

"You are one crazy little girl." Jill laughed.

"She knows." Mackenzie answered also laughing.

"Hey!" I replied laughing.

"But seriously can we get some food?" Mackenzie asked.

"Girls we can eat at the airport." Melissa replied.

"Fine." Mackenzie whined and we both walked back to the den.

When we got into the den I got change into my airport clothes. I wore a white adidas T-shirt with my black leggings. Topping it off with my white nike roshies.

"Everyone got their flannel?" I asked as I tying my black and red flannel around my waist.

'Yeps' flew around the room. Everyone had theirs tied around their waists.

"Flannel Friday squad goals!" Jojo called out in a cheerful voice throwing her fist up into the air.

We all walked out to our moms to show them.

"You girls look cute." Kira remarked after she saw us.

"Thanks." Brynn replied smiling.

"Can you take a picture of us?" Kendall asked.

"Sure." Jill replied getting off the bench as Kendall held her phone out to her mom.

We stood all together posing we all had our right legs popped. Also having our regular duck lips for the picture.

After taking that picture we took several selfies and posted them on Instagram.

Then we went and hung out in the den until the mini's were done with all their dances.

"Girls were getting suit cases out of the cars let's go." Ashley said coming into the den.

"Okay." Nia replied and we walked out of the den revealing all of the mini moms and our moms filling the hallway.

We all squirmed our way into the parking lot to collect all of our bags.

My mom pressed a button on her keys and the back of the car opened up so we could get the luggage.

I thew on my ALDC duffle bag also known as my carry on bag, Held my dance bag. Plus rolled my regular suitcase and my competition suitcase behind me.

All my mom had was her carry on and her regular suitcase.

I opened my regular suitcase and squeezed my dance bag inside. Then once again I picked everything up.

"Okay I'm ready." I laughed.

"Then let's get a move on." My mom joked.

We dragged all of our luggage through the studio than finally to the front of the studio where the bus was waiting.

Just like last time the driver came over and took our suitcases and put them in a special compartment.

After all the luggage was loaded up we got into the bus and took our seats.

As usual Maddie and I sat next to each other. Across from us was Jojo and Kendall.

"Kimmy?" I asked Maddie wiggling my eye brows.

"For sure!" Maddie replied and pulled out her laptop. We both pulled out headphones and I pulled out my adapter so we could plug multiple pairs of headphones and/or earbuds in.

We watched Kimmy Schmitt all the way to the airport. After about an hour of driving we had finally made it to the airport.

"I'm starving!" Maddie whined as we put our headphones and stuff back into our carry on bags.

"I know why couldn't our moms let us eat earlier!" I cried out.

We rushed off the bus in hopes we would be able to get food faster. After getting all the luggage we finally enter the airport.

"Okay where do you guys want to eat?" Gia asked pulling her suitcase behind her.

"Subway?" Ashley asked.

"Sounds good, you guys cool?" Gia asked turning towards everyone else.

"Yep." Nia replied.

We all dragged along to the waiting area while Melissa, my mom, and Gia went to go pick up the subway for everyone.

We were pretty sure if we all went, we wouldn't even be able to fit into the small area.

Sitting on the benches the mini's all swarmed onto our laps. Ari was on my lap. Mia was on Maddie's, Alexus was on Kalani's, Alysa was on Nia's, and lastly Peyton was between Brynn and Mackenzie.

"I'm mini-less." Jojo laughed.

"Not anymore!" Alysa squealed and leaned back so she was laying on Nia and Jojos lap.

"Thanks Alysa." Jojo chuckled.

"Girls shhh there are other people here." Abby faces us annoyed.

We nodded our heads and tried to stay quiet. Finally Gia, Melissa, and my mom returned with the subway.

We swarmed them and got ours and started eating as we made our way to security.

"Subway eat fresh!" Brynn cheered as we walked.

"What?" Kalani looked to Brynn with a confused face.

"Huh?" Brynn questioned. "I said Subway eat fresh. Is something wrong with that?" Brynns face was very confused.

"Oh, it sounded like you said eat flesh." Kalani started laughing a lot along with some of the other girls.

"That's what I though she said too." I laughed as we walked.

"No, I said eat fresh." Brynn laughed.

After going through the ever so dreaded security we were able to board the plane.

As always we were flying first class. Abby and Gia sat in the very front. The mini's moms, then our moms sat in the middle, then the mini's, then lastly us in the far back.

It was 3:00pm when we boarded the plane. We were set to land in Orlando in five hours. Due to the time zone change it would be 11:00pm in Orlando.

On the plane I sat next to Kalani. Jojo sat next to Mackenzie. Nia sat next to Maddie. Lastly Brynn sat next to Kendall.

I just wanted to sit next to Kalani today because why not I wanted to talk to the other girls too.

While we were on the plane we watched some YouTube. We mainly watched loads and loads of 'Lucas' but we also watched some 'SimplyNailLogical' because she is extremely funny.

"Please turn your devices off and prepare for landing." A lady's voice boomed through the speaker.

"Okay then." Kalani said and paused the SimplyNailLogical Return to Polish Mountain video. Then she turned off the laptop and stuck it in her bag.

"We will finish this video tonight." I stated laughing a bit.

"Obviously." Kalani laughed.

After we landed we were eventually  allowed to exit the plane. The bad part of this was if we were in Las Angles it would only be 8:00pm.

We walked out to the front of the airport to get our Uber's and leave.

"Okay please head to the hotel. I will see you lady's tomorrow at the competition."  Abby announces as she closed the door to her Uber.

"Will do." Kira replied as Abby was driven away.

"Okay let's all call up an Uber and we can meet up at the hotel for dinner." Jess announced.

"Sounds like a plan." Jill replied.

Melissa, Jojo, Kendall, Kalani, Ashley, and I opened up the Uber app on our phones and sent out our Uber request.

"Oh my gosh! It's really you guys!" A girl said behind us. We turned to look and it was blonde haired brown eyes girl who looked like she was roughly eleven. Her parents and her maybe eight year old brother were behind her smiling.

"Hi!" We all replied to the girl who was now cuffing her face and crying tears of joy.

"Aww, please don't cry." Maddie said, and walked over and gave her a hug.

"I cannot believe it's you guys! Your amazing dancers!" The girl said wiping her eyes.

"Thank you! We appreciate it." I asked smiling.

"Oh my gosh the rumors are true! Your Katie Rose the new member!" She bounced up and down happily.

"Yes she is... What's your name?" Ashley questioned.

"I'm Hannah Moore." She beamed.

"How funny, Brynn has a friend named Hannah back home." Ashley confirmed.

Brynn nudged Ashley with her arm. "Mom stop." She said quietly so Hannah and her family couldn't hear. I wonder what that was about.

"Can I ask you guys a question?" Hannah said nervously.

"Sure what is it?" Kalani asked.

"Does Abby really act the way she does when the cameras not around." Hannah bit her bottom lip.

"I wish I could say no." Jojo laughed.

"Oh." Hannah said then let out a chuckle.

"Well it was nice talking to you but we got to go catch our Uber's." My mom said.

"Oh, uh could we take a picture first?" Hannah replied rushed.

"Sure!" Jojo answered joyously.

Hannah pulled out her phone and handed it to her mom. We all lined up together smiling. Snap! "Okay got it thanks for talking to Hannah." Hannah's mom told us.

"Oh no problem." Nia answered.

We walked down the sidewalk nearing the main road. Not wanting to miss our Uber due to more fans we had selected a stop slightly down the road.

Eventually the Uber's showed up and started taking us away. I was in an Uber with my mom. We all were just in the cars with our moms.

"Mom I still can't believe I'm here." I said as we were driven to the hotel.

"Neither can I Katie." She replied smiling.

Eventually we made it to the hotel and hopped out of the car. We were staying at the Cabana Bay resort which was for Universal studios. Sadly we were not going to be going to Universal studios.

When we got up to our room it was quite amazing. It was a corner room all of us girls were sharing and the moms had two rooms right next to ours. For Abby and Gia's, I had no idea where they were. The mini's however were all staying in a separate rooms with thirds moms because they aren't old enough yet for their own.

After getting to the hotel we ordered room service then decided we should probably go to bed.

"So what was with your mom earlier?" I asked Brynn as all of us girls got comfortable in the beds.

I was sharing with Maddie and  Nia.  Next to us Mackenzie, Kalani, and Jojo  were sharing one. Lastly Kendall and Brynn were on the pull out couch.

"Umm well, I don't have a friend back home named Hannah." Brynn said uncertainly.

"What do you mean? That's what your mom said." Kalani said looking over to Brynn.

"That's what she said... I think she's just a little jealous of Katie..." Brynn had the most nervous look on her face.

"Jealous of me, Seriously?" I questioned raising an eye brow.

Brynn shrugged her shoulders. "Okay well let's forget about that... How about we just get some sleep, we have competition tomorrow." Maddie stated laying back on the bed.

"Good idea." Kendall agreed also laying down.

Mackenzie leaned over and tapped the lamp that was keeping the room slightly dim and turned it off. The room became dark but my mind was full of thoughts. After twisting, reversing, and going inside out my brain became tired and I fell asleep.

|This story is STILL updated REGULARLY!|

{Welcome to Orlando Lady's! Seems Ashley's a bit jealous, wonder if that's gonna affect anything? As always thank you for favoriting, reading, and commenting on my book because It really means a lot to me. Also make sure to follow me if you want to get alerts when I post stuff. Love you guys, see ya in a bit! 😘}

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.2K 214 37
Claire is a dancer at the Aldc. When abby starts a reality show she invites Claire to be on her competition team. Claire is known to be a very dedic...
129K 1.4K 32
When 2 more girls join the aldc what will happen Will the girls like them Will the moms not But will Abby love them both Will one meet a boy along...
60.4K 2.6K 43
"Just like first love, you give everything and you give too much." Mackenzie Ziegler and her sister Maddie are well-known reality TV stars from Dance...
101K 949 14
Aliyah is a 13 year old girl and has been dancing since she was 2. 11 years of dancing has done a lot for Aliyah. Her mom Heather believes she could...