Twist of Fate

By Nayeli_Fitzgerald

When a 21 year old Jackie goes to the gynecologist for her yearly checkup things go incredibly wrong , she is... More

The appointment
Sickeness
Doctors office
What lies ahead ?
Oh what a surprise
Stranger at my door ?
The explanantion
Tell me about your self
Deep thoughts
Mr. Sleepy head
How could he
The boy next door
You lied to me
Hyannis port ?
He really does
Or does he ..
New feelings
Oh Joe
I never realized
?
Could it be him ?
Listen
Relief
I knew you would come around
Arent they perfect
Mr. & Mrs. Kennedy?
Authors note
The last time
My child
Our child
doubting feelings
Things change
Authors note!
what the heart wants
But the mind is wiser
Authors note
Announcement
Lost
David
unwanted space
Burdens
If you don't want to try
Through different eyes
Isn't She Lovely?
To keep you from breaking my heart
Don't wanna know
I Can't Fall For You
Family ties
Talking Strangers
Settling Feelings
Passing and Blessings
Evening Talk
Sparked Questions
World We Knew
Hidden Love
Night Out
Strangers in the Night
I Promise
Comfort
Arcades and Games
IM BACK

Twist of fate

859 19 0
By Nayeli_Fitzgerald

Approaching the door to the diner Jackie was stopped midway. A young handsome man opened the door for her, Jackie looking up smiled and looked at the floor. With her breathy voice

 "Thank you". With a smile on her face she went to a booth all by herself and sat. Wanting to look back to see if he was by him self or with someone else she finally did and right when she turned her head as did his and at that moment they made eye contact. Turning her head back as fast as she could. Playing with her fingernails she dazed off and replayed the moment over and over. Finally being interrupted by the waitress " hi, what could I get for ya" . Looking up Jackie smiled and said "oh yes umm let's see I would like some eggs with bacon, oooh and some fries." "Anything to drink?" "Umm yes , may I get a strawberry lemonade please".

 "Coming right up" said the waitress as she went about to get Jackie her order.

Looking out the window she saw a couple with their kid in the middle, she smiled at the thought of her with her baby like that, but once realizing that she hasn't found the one yet she frowned. Almost with tears in her eyes she looked away from the window and jumped in shock to see the young man who opened the door for her sitting across from her at her booth. " Oh jeez !" Laughing "you scared me oh my" with her hand over her mouth. The man chuckling too.

 "I'm sorry I was just incredibly lonely over there by my self" "it's incredibly hard to be lonesome" he said looking up at Jackie, with those ocean blue eyes. Tucking her hair behind her ear she smiled and said" oh don't worry I know the feeling" with a wink she held out her hand to shake his.

 "I'm Jacqueline Bouvier". Kissing her hand the man introduced him self as well. 

"John Kennedy" he smiled really big. "But you can call me jack". Raising her eyebrows. 

"Well you can call me Jackie" with a small chuck she said.

After eating and talking for a while jack gave Jackie his number. "It was lovely meeting you" jackie started to blush.

 "Well, like wise jack". Looking at her wrist watch Jackie jumped. "I'm sorry but I'm afraid I have to go, oh it's getting awfully late."

" No please maybe just a little walk ? Maybe just around the corner?" Jack said with a small frown upon his face. 

"I'm awfully sorry jack" Jackie said. She got up and kissed him on the cheek "it was a very lovely night, thank you". As she walked out jack didn't take his eyes off of her. He watched her until she disappeared into the busy traffic of the night.

He realized he gave her his number, but she didn't give him hers.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

32.1K 466 21
A Junior Senator from New York finds herself in a whirlwind affair with the newly elected and unhappily married President of the United States. Pleas...
669K 12.8K 29
A happily married couple. About to raise a child, when she loses the baby. Her husband cheats on her. She becomes suicidal. What else could go wrong?
Renewed Love By Jessica McCoy

Historical Fiction

2.9K 27 1
In 1963 Jackie Kennedy is pregnant with her third child. How does her pregnancy affect her life, her relationships and the world?
65.3K 2.3K 31
Kate has finally reached her senior year, the last year of high school life. She was looking forward to it because this is the year where everything...