Mr. CEO [ON HOLD]

By aestheticvxbes

"Name" He barked still not bothering to even look at me. "Delilah" I whispered. Why am I whispering? I cou... More

Authors Note
The Bus {1}
McKinley Enterprises {2}
I'm Not Deaf {3}
Uncle {4}
No Walls {5}
Coffee's {6}
Green Eyes {7}
Lunch Break {8}
Le Bistro Mericourt {9}
Why? {10}
Money {11}
Lost {12}
Friends {13}
Work {14}
Personal Assistant {15}
My Office {16}
Makeover {17}
Makeover Pt. 2 {18}
Touché {19}
Drunk {20}
SHOT SHOT SHOTS! {21}
Boss Man {22}
Kidnapped? {23}
Get Out {24}
Sleeping On The Job {25}
Not Paid to Wonder {26}
Chiseled Jaw & Pink Lips {27}
Ex's & Ohs {28}
Kiss Me, Touch Me {29}
Roommates {30}
Birthday Boy {31}
R.E.S.P.E.C.T {32}
Whose This? {33}
Trapped In a Lie {34}
Pretend Girlfriend {35}
Keeping Up The Act {36}
Late Night Calls {37}
Punishment {38}
Pretend Not To Hate Me {39}
Dinner Dilemmas {40}
One Month Later {41}
No More Busses {42}
I Miss You {43}
Boner From My Boss {44}
Compromises {45}
Seaside Points {46}
Buckets & Towels {47}
Stay With Me {48}
Surprise Guest {49}
You're Late {50}
I Want You {51}
Don't Be Mad {52}
Unraveling Finn Trate {53}
Rise and Shine {54}
Jealousy {55}
Blueballs {56}
Preperations {57}
Say Yes To The Dress {58}
The Charity Gala {59}
The Charity Gala Pt. 2 {60}
The Charity Gala Pt. 3 {61}
Dolphin {62}
Be Alright {63}
Aerophobia {64}
Skinny Love {65}
Choices {66}
Steps in The Right Direction {67}
Fellatio {68}
Secrets and Lies {69}
Just Keep Swimming {70}
Pop The Cherry {71}
A Different Perspective Pt. 2 {73}
Let's Talk {74}
Cake By The Ocean {75}
Rumors {76}
Handle This {77}
This is the Life {78}
Coming Home {79}
Author Note

A Different Perspective Pt. 1 {72}

264K 8.2K 4.7K
By aestheticvxbes

Ian POV

Waking up, I looked to the side to see my beautiful girlfriend. Girlfriend. It felt nice to finally call her that. The thought of her being my girlfriend also scared the hell out of me. I didn't want to fuck up with her.

Looking around I noticed the reason why I woke up. This wasn't the first time that I heard this noise but now I finally knew where it came from.

Delilah snored.

The snore would come and go. But when she did snore it was soft and low. I smiled at her sleeping face and moved the strands of hair from her face. Her features turned happy as she lightly smiled. What was she dreaming about? And why the hell did she look so sexy? How could someone look this hot while sleeping and snoring?

My dick was up and awake as I gazed at her. The blanket was low on her chest giving me a clear view of her breasts. Her nipples were hard as she shifted around the bed. My cock rose along with me as I watched her. She moved along the bed making the sheet shift lower on her stomach.

My hands went down gripping my cock hard. I wanted to wake her so she could please me but I couldn't. I needed to pace her. She just lost her virginity yesterday. I dropped my cock and sighed back onto the pillow.

Thoughts about yesterday came to mind. Never in my life did I ever have sex with a virgin. I heard that they became clingy and lovestruck. But with Delilah it was different. I wanted her to be clingy. I wanted her to be lovestruck. I wanted her to be mine. And hearing that no man has ever claimed her like how I did, pleased me incredibly.

I was her first.

In an odd way she was mine too. Never in my life did I have sex with someone and aim to please them as much as I did with Delilah. I felt pressure. Because I was her first. I wanted her to enjoy herself. Of course I enjoyed myself with her but my main priority was Delilah. Making sure she was okay and enjoying herself.

I groaned as I thought about how good it felt to put my cock inside of her. It was like all my problems were gone and it was just me and her. I was getting hard just picturing her face as I thrusted in and out of her. The sweat the dripped down her head. The way she would roll her head back when I hit her sweet spot.

She was so tight. So warm. So inviting. I hissed out a curse since now my hard on was to painful to ignore. It didn't help my situation as I glanced back to Delilah who now licked her lips, still in dream world.

I shut my eyes as I thought about those lips wrapped around me. How could could she be that good and only be a virgin. Truly amazing. And she was mine.

Yesterday I went easy on her. I would slowly show her all the possibilities of making her feel good. Thoughts of her bent over my knee as I spanked her filled my mind. Or her tied up so I could have my way with her.

Fuck. I couldn't ignore my boner anymore and the more I laid in bed the more I was aware of her. Her sweet shampoo smell was mixed with lingering scents of sex. All I could think about was nuzzling my head into her hair and shoving my cock deep in her.

She needs to rest Ian.

I would have to take care of my hard on myself. I quietly got out of the bed and walked to the bathroom. I shut the door behind me and got into the shower. I turned the cold water on hoping to cool me down. I grabbed my cock and started to jerk myself of. I thought about that dark brown curly hair on her back and that sexy moan coming out of her mouth.

"Fuck" I hissed into the shower as I moved my hand even faster. I squeezed my hand over my tip and with a groan of her name I came undone. This would have to do for now. I finished using the bathroom and wrapped a towel around my waist before going into the bedroom to change into a pair of boxers.

I pulled up the blanket to cover her chest, resisting the urge to go into the bed and lay with her. I got into the kitchen just in time to pick up my vibrating cellphone.

It was business as usual. The next hour passed by in a blur as answered all my calls. Even though Delilah was supposed to handle this, I couldn't bare the thought of waking her up and making her work. I wanted her to have no worries. No stress. I wanted her to relax for the rest of the days we were in Mexico. I will handle all the work.

I checked in with James to make sure McKinley Enterprises hasn't gone to ruins without me. Ever since I left Chicago I have been getting a lot of calls. I ignore them all but now, it was biting me in the ass.

Speaking of ass, Delilah sauntered into the living room on wobbly legs dressed in one of my white shirts. Her hair was wet and she looked hot. I regretted not putting any pants on since my boner was straining against the cotton of my boxers.

The shirt did nothing to conceal her body and I groaned since I could make out her beautiful curvaceous body through the it. Thoughts about ripping the shirt of her body came into my mind. She gave me a heated gaze and finished her saunter towards me.

"I have to go" I tossed the phone onto the table just as soon as Delilah reached touching distance. I grabbed her into my lap and steadied her hips on me.

"Good Morning" she giggled at me and tossed her hair over her shoulders. My mouth was on her open neck in an instance. I sucked on it hard loving the smell of clean soap on her skin.

"It was a good morning. Wasn't it?" I teased as I trialed my lips from her neck to that sweet mouth.

She moaned and placed her legs on either side of me. I kissed her hard on the lips. Fuck I could make out with her everyday.

She pulled her lips from mine and said, "What does that mean?"

I didn't answer her question and slid my tongue into her mouth battling with hers for dominance. She tried to pull away but eventually melted into my arms. I pulled away from her when I remembered how sore she probably was from last night.

I placed my hand on the back of her knees and the other on her neck and whisked her out from my lap and into the kitchen. She laughed as I twirled her around.

When I sat her down in the chair she cringed despite how hard she tried to hide it, "Tell me if you're in pain"

She stuck her head up and said, "Don't worry about me Ian."

It's impossible not to, "That's wasn't a request. I want you healthy"

She rolled her eyes at me and said, "So controlling"

"When I'm I not?"

An hour later I had cooked something that resembled scrambled eggs. I shut the garbage can since I didn't want to see my prior failed attempts.

I sat with her, "How are you feeling?"

"I'm good Ian. Stop worrying"

How could I not? Ever since she woke up all she wanted to do was avoid this topic. Did she not enjoy herself?

"How was it for you? Did you umm..." how the hell do I say this without sounding like a bitch, "Did you enjoy yourself?"

"Yea it was okay" she said quietly

Okay?

"That's it? It was okay?" Last night was the best sex I ever had and she thought it was okay, "You didn't enjoy yourself?"

I looked up at her and saw the teasing smile on her lips. I sighed back in my seat. Oh. It's a joke.

"That wasn't funny." she burst into a fit of giggles. Her laughter had me smiling and I added, "My ego was seriously bruised"

"Oh Ian." her hand gripped my kneecap and all the blood rushed to my lower area as she said, "Last night was amazing. granted it was my first but it was great"

That's more like it. I flashed a smile at her words. I looked at her to see her dazzled by face. I'm glad I have the same effect on her as she has on me.

"How was it for you?" she looked down and sipped some of her juice. Her leg was bouncing under the table. She was nervous.

I picked her head up and brought her fingers to my lips, "Last night was amazing" Her eyes had doubt in them, "I meant that. I enjoyed myself with you. I always do"

"Okay" she stood up and went inside the kitchen placing her empty plate in the sink, "I want you to enjoy yourself. I will get better"

I hate it when she talks about herself like that. I followed right after her, "Babe you're innocence about the whole thing contributed to your sexiness."

She looked up at me with doubt in her eyes. Why couldn't she believe me? The doubt in her eyes only continued to increase. Believe me damn it! You were fucking fantastic!

I stalked towards her and placed her against the kitchen wall, "It turns me on to know that I was your first"

The way she was looking at me had my dick was straining through my boxers and from that gasp on her mouth, I could tell she felt it. She took action and kissed me first pushing her body closer to mine.

Her hard nipples were pressing against my chest. I cupped her vagina and rubbed against the lace of her panties. She moaned at me as my other hand flicked against her nipples. Her moans were the sexiest sounds I have heard. My earlier advice about making her relax vanished from my mind.

My hands grabbed her ass and she wrapped her legs around my waist tossing her hair to the side. I rubbed my hard on against her pussy as I kissed her senseless. I needed to be inside her. Now.

Her hips started to move and grind on me again and I couldn't control the groan out of my mouth. Once again, Delilah had me losing control. Her hips rolled over mine while I kissed her with all the passion I could luster. Fuck if she kept doing that with her hips I will have to fuck her now.

I wanted to fuck her hard and fast. I needed to pull back. She just lost her virginity yesterday I couldn't have sex with her now despite how much I wanted to.

"You're sore. I can't" those were the hardest words to tell her.

Pull away Delilah. I am losing control. She thankfully did exactly that as she dropped her legs from mine. I turned around and gripped the sink trying to control my boner and my spiraling thoughts about all the things I could do to her.

Why did I always lose so much control with her? My life is built around me controlling things and people. But with Delilah it's the complete opposite. She controls me.

***

It was later in the evening when we finished eating our dinner and settled onto the couch. We were snacking on something that I discovered was Delilah's favorite. Dark Chocolate.

While watching the criminal show I noticed how quiet she was, "What's on your mind"

"Nothing I'm just thinking"

"About" I pried. I gave her another piece piece of chocolate and ate one myself.

I looked down between us to see her twisting and pulling her fingers, a nervous habit that I have noticed her doing more than once.

"Nothing. It's nothing" she gave me a fake smile and turned to the TV to say, "I think he's the killer"

I wanted her to talk to me and tell me how she felt but I didn't want to push her. What was on her mind? Reading Delilah was harder than negotiating with other companies. Her expression was solemn and quiet. Was she stressed about us?

Now, I had to know what it was, "Are you worried about us?"

"No." Good, "Should I be?"

"No you shouldn't. I just want to know what you are thinking in that beautiful head of yours"

"I was thinking about my parents"

Oh.

I brought her closer in my arms, "Michelle and Martin would be very proud if they saw where you are now"

She froze in my arms and I looked down to see what was wrong. Her tone was accusatory as she said, "How do you know their names. Starting to think of it, there's a lot of things you know about me that I never told you"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.7M 18K 11
Meet Christina A. Cruz. Single. Simple. Incredibly Beautiful. She's the girl who possesses refined manners and right conduct_ well- disciplined, k...
4.6M 122K 59
(Completed) Carrying the bag pack, I run. I run from the man I love. The man who is the father of my unborn children. I brush past the security check...
6.3M 246K 43
The youngest billionaire in town with the looks of Adonis and everything at his feet desired just one thing more in life. His perfect match. He wishe...
829K 26.2K 48
Meet ASHER KING CEO of the king Empire who owns businesses all around the world. Asher was born with the golden spoon. He is arrogant, cold, ruthless...