Say You Love Me (Phantom of t...

Від the_fantasy_writer

Love, lies, seduction, and deceit. Christine Daae, put the events of the Opera Populaire behind her and went... Більше

Man in the Mirror
A Rose and a Note
A Secret Meeting
Twisted Everyway
Down Once More
The Ring
The Deal
Thinking of the Future
The Public Knows
My God Who Is This Man?
No One Would Listen
A Broken Heart
Little Lottie
Down Once More
New Stories Told
Beneath a Moonless Sky
The Meeting Backstage
Love Never Dies
Look With Your Heart
A Rose and a Mask
Masquerade
Gustave Gustave
Devil Take the Hindmost
The Beauty Underneath
The Escape
Performing Once More
Aria
Til I Hear You Sing Once More
Back To America
All I Ask of You
Behind the Mask
The Truth Spills
You.
Wishing You Were Somehow Here Again
Goodbye Old Friend
Elliot
A Note
Secrets Told
The Secret
My Sweet Marius
Two Beautiful Angels
Epilogue
AN

Ah We Meet Again

2.3K 80 21
Від the_fantasy_writer

   I hope that you enjoy these daily updates, I hope you guys enjoy and I want to thank you guys for 1.2K reads, I love all of y'all. I hop you guys enjoy.

    Christine's POV

   Five Months Later

   I woke up and Erik was snuggled up next to me and I kissed his cheek. His eyes opened and I smiled as he kissed my nose. " How may times have I told you that I love you," he whispers into my ear. " Enough for me to fall more in love with you," I say and lay my head on his chest. " I don't have to work today so its just you and me," he says and kisses my cheek. " Aria and Gustave are still here too," I remind him. " How could I forget my two beautiful children," he says and kisses the top of my head. " Come of lets get up and bake some breakfast," I say as I get up, but his arms wrap around my waist and pull me back into bed. " Stay in here a little bit longer, Angel," he says. " Erik, we have to get up," I say and try to wiggle out of his arms. " Alright," he says and gives a sigh. " Come on we have to wake up the children," I say as I slip out of my nightgown into a comfortable dress.

  I walk into Gustave's room and crouch down and kiss his cheek. " Wake up Gustave," I gently say and my son's eyes open and his eyelashes flutter up and down. " Morning, Mother," he says and hops out of bed and walks over to the dresser. " Good morning Gustave," I say and walk over to his dresser and pull out some clothes for him to wear and I help him change. I look up and I see Erik in the doorway holding Aria. " Father," Gustave says and runs over to him and hugs his legs. " Good morning Gustave," he says and hugs him back. " Lets go downstairs Gustave and make some breakfast," I tell him and his eyes light up and he runs downstairs to the kitchen. Before I can start cooking there is a knock at the door. I walk over the door and I roll my eyes at who was standing at my doorstep.

   " How may I help you Vitcome," I ask Raoul who was standing there, " if you don't mind Madame, I would like to come in and have a word with you," he says and I open the door for me. " Darling who was at the door," Erik says and walks around the corner with Aria in his arms. I can see his body tighten up as soon as he sees Raoul. The door then knocks and I motion for Raoul to take a seat in the parlor while I go answer the door. " Oh, um, hello Meg," I say after I open the door. " Christine, you are alright," he says and pulls me into a hug and I feel a bump on her stomach. " Come in, Meg, actually Raoul, just showed up," I say and lead her into the parlor. Erik's eyes roll as he sees Meg walk into the door. " Erik, darling could you keep the guests entertained while I go make some tea," I say as I walk out of the door. I come back about ten minutes later while a kettle and cups for everyone.

   I pass a cup out to everyone and sit down with Erik standing next to my chair, his hand on my shoulder. " To what do we owe this pleasant surprise," I ask looking at Raoul and Meg. " Well, Miss Daae," Raoul starts and I cut him off, " It's Mrs. Destler, now actually," I say and he chokes a little on his tea. " I'm terribly sorry, Mrs. Destler, may I ask when  you two got married," he says and tries to contain the anger in his voice. " Five months ago actually," I say and grab Erik's hand in mine. " Congratulations, both of you," he says his voice very stiff, " I was just looking to invest in a company and was looking in America and since I arrived in New York yesterday I thought that I should pay you guys a visit. I also wanted to check on how you were doing, Christine, after your child being born," he says and I can feel Erik tensing up behind me. " Thank you Raoul, how long do you plan on staying in America," I ask him. " Maybe a year or two," he says coolly and I almost choke on my tea. " That's wonderful Raoul, do you have a place to stay," I ask him trying to keep the conversation not awkward and cold. " Just at a hotel until I land on my feet, just wondering, Christine, are you still singing," he asks and I swallow hard. " I am afraid not Vitcome, its been hard after Aria was born and I am sometimes still very weak, Erik doesn't want to put me at any risk," I say and look up and smile at my husband. " I am sorry to hear that, maybe we can hear you sing later on tonight," he suggests and as much as I want to object, Erik and I both know that we cannot say no to him. " I suppose so Vitcome," I say. " Alright then Christine will you sing now, I've been dying to hear your voice," he says and Erik gives a low growl. " Of course Vitcome," I say and I stand up and start to sing a familiar tune.

Who knows when love begins
Who knows what makes it start
One day it's simply there
Alive inside your heart

It slips into your thoughts
It infiltrates your soul
It takes you by surprise
Then seizes full control

Try to deny it
And try to protest
But love won't let you go
Once you've been possessed

Love never dies
Love never falters
Once it has spoken
Love is yours

Love never fades
Love never alters
Hearts may get broken
Love endures
Hearts may get broken
Love endures

And soon as you submit
Surrender flesh and bone
That love takes on a life
Much bigger than your own

It uses you at whim
And drives you to despair
And forces you to feel
More joy than you can bear

Love gives you pleasure
And love brings you pain
And yet when both are gone
Love will still remain

Once it has spoken
Love is yours
Love never dies
Love never alters

Hearts may get broken
Love endures
Hearts may get broken

Love never dies
Love will continue
Love keeps on beating
When you're gone

Love never dies
Once it is in you
Life may be fleeting
Love lives on
Life may be fleeting
Love lives on

    " That was wonderful," Raoul says and everyone claps. Meg suddenly stands up,  " I have something to tell everyone," she says and takes a slow breath, " I'm pregnant." I almost spit out my drink and Erik almost drops his cup. " I beg your pardon," I say and look at her. " I'm pregnant, but there's a problem," she says and looks at Erik and my stomach comes up to my throat. " Erik its yours," she says and I hold in a scream. " Excuse me," I say rather harshly and she looks at me and stares at me with hatred. " While you were in your state, Erik was upset and well he couldn't help himself, and I wound up pregnant," she calmly says, " he also told me that he loved me, but he couldn't leave you since you just had another one of his children," she says and gives me an evil smirk. I look at Erik whose face his pale white, " Erik," I say and try to get his attention but he just stands there in shock. " Oh my God, it is hers isn't it, is that why you aren't saying anything," I scream at him and turn on my heel and run out of the room. I run up to the stairs and grab a bag and start to stuff it with my clothes and my children's. I walk down stairs to and lay the bag outside of the door.

  I walk into the room to see Erik talking to Meg and when I walk in Erik looks at me and tries to comfort me. " Christine," he starts to say, " don't you dare Christine me," I snap at him. " Where our vows just random words to each other, did yours not mean as much as mine did, I am willing to risk my life for us to have other children, but you just don't care so you sleep with other women, is that what our marriage means to you," I say softly on the verge of crying. " Christine," he says and grabs my shoulders gently, " don't let her persuade you into thinking anything else, you are the only person that I have ever made love to and will be the only one," he says while looking into my eyes. I turn around and look at Meg.

   " Meg, lets make a deal, once you have your child if he looks like Erik then I will leave him and if for say its someone like Raoul's since you know you were with him these past few months then you and your child will leave," I say confidently. She holds her stomach and gasps, " I will not wager on my child's father," she says and that's when everything clicked, she wouldn't make the deal of she was not on hundred percent sure that the child was his. I turn to Erik and smile and kiss him. To show Meg that he is mine I kiss him passionately and I know that Erik kissed me just as hard back and I could feel there stares at me as we kept kissing until Raoul made an uncomfortable little cough. " I'm so sorry," I say and blush. " Meg you may leave and if you want to come around and apologize, then maybe you and I can become friends again, but until then you can leave me and my husband alone. As for you Raoul, we can still keep in touch, but my husband and I need some quality time together," I say and Meg storms off and Raoul bows and gives me a hug and a kiss on the cheek. He gives Erik a handshake and then politely leaves.

  " What did you say about quality time together," Erik whispers into my ear. " Lets go on a late honeymoon Erik, just the two of us, no one else, just us alone for a week that I all I ask," I say and he smiles. " I will get on it," he says and kisses my cheek before going out the door to go to the ticket center. I went up to my room and lay on the bed and gave a sigh as I fell asleep, letting all of the stress out of me.

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

12K 187 16
This is my version of Winx Club season 3. I do not own Winx Club!!!! This is just my version!!! This takes place 1 year after what happened with Dark...
996K 53.8K 35
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Jungkook's ) daughter Mishel...
317K 8.7K 22
Y/n Kita, she is popular not just because of her looks but also because of she's the only person that the Inarizaki Volleyball team accepted as Manag...
86.9K 1.6K 11
Meet (Y/N) Turner, Timmy Turners 14, almost 15 year old sister. (Y/N) and Timmy are besides brother and sister, the best of friends. She loves hangin...