New Stories Told

OMG, 400 reads!!!! Thank you guys sooooooo super much!!! I love you guys so very much. Anyways I have a little note, I will be using songs from Love Never Dies in here. If any of you guys don't know what that is, it's the sequel to Phantom of the Opera and I have fallen in love with the songs. Any who thanks for reading and voting, I love you guys sooo much!!!

Christine's POV

" No Meg no, please tell me that this not true," I say my voice full of despair. Meg just looks at me and nods, " Three years Christine, three years that while you were living a life full of royalty and money. You left him and I comforted him and was there while he was crying and weeping over you," she yells at me. She starts to weep and her hands are shaking.

" And now your pregnant with his child and your going to be wed. Do you know how it feels to have your heart broken by none other than your best friend? I has going to be the star until you showed up, I was going to have him all to myself, have him be fully mine," I am standing there not knowing what to say.

Erik released his hand from around my waist and went over to where Meg was standing. " Oh, Meg, I had no idea that you loved me, please Meg don't say that this is true my dear friend," Erik pleads and takes her hand into his. She turns her head around and takes them from him. " You don't care do you Erik, I could be dead, but as long as Christine is alive, you wouldn't care for me," she yells at him.

I run up to her, " Meg please forgive me, I had no idea." She looks at me with such hatred, " Don't pretend to even care about me, look at you, why should you care about me? You have Erik and you have his child, all that I have ever wanted. The world comes easy to you, your voice and your looks. Don't even try to convince me that you care," she spat and I flinched at her words.

Without thinking a turn around and run away from this mad place. I run out the door and turn from the Opera house, saying good bye to Erik. I could hear his footsteps and his voice beckoning me back into the Opera house.

Leave this place behind

I sang while running to the nearest carriage and I paid for a ride back to my home. The three hour long ride went my in a flash. I opened my eye and I saw Raoul, standing at the door confused at why I was there. I run up to him and sob in his arms. " Meg and Erik," but I couldn't finish, because another sob controlled my body. He lead me back to my old bedroom and I laid down on the bed and cried sobs controlling my body. I learned that Meg loves my lover and I watched as Erik didn't do anything to help me. I couldn't stay, I couldn't be there knowing of Meg and Erik's past. Raoul is standing there in the doorway and then an idea creeps into my mind.

" Raoul, can I give you a note to send to the opera, I need to disappear from him," I say and he comes and sits next to me, " Anything for you Christine."

" Send a note saying that I have lost my child," I say and a tear falls from face.

Raoul wipes it away and nods at my request. After he leaves and closes the door I start to uncontrollably sob.

Leave the hurt behind

Three Days Later

Erik's POV

I was sitting there, drunken and heart broken. I could not believe what had happened, my only love leaving me. I can imagine where she is know, with that Viscount, in there house. I hear footsteps and the door to Christine's dressing room and in Meg walks it.

" What do you want Meg," I ask snapping at her. " I have a note for you Eric, it's from Christine," she says her name and my head snaps up. I grab the note and rip it open.

Dear Erik, 

It is with regret that I have to inform you that I have lost our child. I pray that for your sake you do not hurt yourself or that you will cause no harm to anyone. I will keep in touch with you.

Your angel of music,

Christine

No, no this cannot be, our child lost and dead. I start to cry and Meg walks over and asks what is wrong. I shove her off me and yell at her, " Christine has lost our child." Meg looks up and her eyes show sadness and regret. I drink one more bottle of alcohol before blacking out.

Four Months Later

Christine's POV

I let out a blood curling scream as I felt another contraction ripple through me. Raoul was sitting next to me as the doctor told me to push. The pain was unbearable as I attempted to push out my child, my little body to frail to give a good enough push. After having been in labor for a day my body felt as though it was going to give out any moment.

" Raoul, I can't do this much longer, I feel to weak," I saw and his hand lifts me up a little so I am in a more comfortable position. " One more push Christine and it will be all over," he reassures me. Using all the strength I had left within me, I give one last push. I feel release and a faint cry is let out. Raoul, stands up and grabs the child from the doctor. " It's a boy Christine," I hear Raoul say as he lays the child in my shaking arms. I look at the tiny boy in my arms and I can see Erik's features in his face, his eyes open and he has his exact same eyes. The doctor's voice breaks me from my trance. " What is the child's name?"

I had to think about it, " His name is Gustave," I tell the doctor and he nods.

Six years Later

I was singing to Gustave when all of a sudden the doorman walks in his face white as snow. " What is it man," Raoul asks him. He swallows before speaking, " There is a note sir, from the Opera house." My head snaps up as I look at him and I motion my hand for him to give me the letter.

My dearest Christine,

After hearing of the opera house running out of it's business once more, I have to inform you that I am moving to America to open my own theater, in New York. It should be open in three months and I want you to sing at its opening. I will give you more information once it has progressed.

Your angel and lover

O. G

I look up at Raoul and my voice quivers as speak, " He is going to find out about Gustave." Raoul looks up at me and his eyes are filled with fear and hopelessness.