The Truth Spills

Hey guys thank you for almost 1.4K reads!!! I love y'all sooo very much. Please enjoy this chapter and I will give you guys a warning, there will be no update tomorrow or Saturday. enjoy this chapter and keep reading and voting, I love y'all.

Christine's POV

   My dream was awfully horrible, it was when I was married to Raoul, he was cruel and mean and abusive. If I did not do what he told me to do, I would get slapped. He had a drinking problem and would often try to force himself upon me, but luckily for me the staff would not let him continue.

   "Christine, where in the devil are you," I could hear Raoul scream and I crouched back into the seat and took a deep breath. " I'm in the piano room," I say meekly and he walks in a his eyes are bloodshot and I can smell the alcohol off of him. " Why are you not in the kitchen preparing me dinner or why did you not have something prepared for me. Why did I ever marry a foul retched woman like you. All you can do is sing, can't even produce me a single child," he says quite harshly and I flinch at his words. " Please forgive me Raoul," I whisper and shrink back into the chair. "Don't you dare apologize to me Christine, worthless wrench," he says in a mocking tone. " I will get started on dinner Raoul," I say and start to walk to the kitchen but his strong arms shove me onto the floor. " Go to your room and stay there for the rest of the night and I will finish with you later," he says and spins on his heel. I start to shakily walk back to my room, locking the door behind me so he couldn't harm me. ' God I wish I could get out of this living nightmare.

  " Christine, darling wake up," Erik's voice calls me and I feel his strong arms holding me. " What is wrong Erik," I ask and realize I'm in cold sweat. " You were screaming in your sleep," he says his eyes full of worry. " Its was nothing," I quickly say trying to change the subject. " You screamed his name, Christine," he says slowly, " you said Raoul don't hurt me, why would you say that?" I take a deep breath and grab Erik's hand, " When Raoul and I were married, he used to beat me and would often try to force himself upon me," I say and Erik's eyes are blazing with fury. " How dare he touch you like that," he screams and I try to calm him down. " I was his wife Erik, I could not say anything," I whisper. " Did he ever fully force himself upon you," he asks slowly and I swallow hard. " He came very close one time, but I never slept with him during our marriage, I've only been with you," I tell him and he pulls me into him. " I will never harm you Christine," he gently whispers to me and kisses the top of my head.

  We sat there for the next few minutes just soaking up each others company. " Christine there is something I want to show you," he says and walks over to the vanity. I follow him and I see roses and a letter. " What's all this for," I say and wrap my arms around his waist. " For you, Angel," he says and hands me the letter. I open it and see two tickets to Paris, France. " We are actually going," I ask him a little surprised. " Yes, we need some time away from everything," he says and gives me a small box. " Erik, what's with all of these wonderful gifts," I ask him. I open the box and gasp at what's in it. Its a lovely silver necklace with a rose gold diamond at the end of the chain. " Its lovely Erik," I say and turn to him. " Look at the back," he says and I flip it over and I see an engraving.

  We've passed the point of no return

   " Erik," I say my eyes watering, " its quite alright Christine," he says and brings me into him. He kisses the top of my head and rubs my back gently. He gently takes the necklace out of the box and slips in onto my neck. I look down and hold it in my hand and stroke it smiling at its beauty. " Lets start packing then, the great Christine Destler is arriving back to Paris," he says and laughs at the end. " Well, Mr. Destler, what do you suppose we do whilst in Paris," I say and walk over and sit on the bed. " I have many plans to on what to do with you, but I suppose we hit up some old familiar places, for old times sake," he says and I realize where I need to go. " I want to go visit him Erik, my father," I say a lump forming in my throat. He looks up at me and rushes over to my side, " Of course Angel," he says and rubs circles into my back. " You go get the kids ready to go over to Madame Giry's house," he tells me and I run over to my children's room. " Gustave, Gustave," I gently call him from the piano room. " Yes mother," he says while running up to me, he has surely grown within the last six months. " Get your bag together you will be staying with a friend of your Father and I for a week while Father and I go on a vacation," I tell him and he runs off to his room and I walk into Aria's room and see my adorable daughter sitting in her crib playing with a stuffed bear.

   " Aria," I gently coo to her and she looks up at me and gives me a smile. " Mama," she gently says and I smile and bring her into my arms. I lay her on my hip and walk over to her dresser and set her down on the floor with her bear and she sits there rolling around on her stomach while playing with the bear. I grab her bag and put in some clothes for her and I hear Gustave running in with his bag in his hand. " Go lay it in Father and I's room and get washed up darling," I say and his footsteps echo down the hallway. Aria starts to fidget and cry and I grab her and start to sway her in my arms and suddenly I feel a pair of strong arms wrap around me and hold onto Aria from behind me. " Lets sing to her Angel," he gently whispers in my ear.

 Wandering child,
So lost, so helpless
Yearning for my guidance

 Angel or father
Friend or phantom
Who is it there, staring?

 Have you forgotten your Angel?

 Angel, oh, speak
What endless longings
Echo in this whisper!

 Too long you've wandered in winter
Far from my fathering gaze...

 Wildly my mind beats against you...

 You resist....

Yet your

The soul obeys...

 Angel of Music,
You

I denied me

you!
Turning from true beauty!
Angel of Music!
Do not shun me

My protector!
Come to your

Me strange Angel...

 I am your Angel of Music...
Come to me, Angel of Music....

    My child was gently asleep in my arms and I smiled at her, a photocopy of me and yet every time I looked at her when she opened her eyes I could see Erik's eyes. " I've got the bag and the carriage is outside," Erik tells me and I take that as a cue to grab Aria's bear and I grab a light shawl and I quickly walk out the door and I open the door and lock the door before hoping into the carriage as we take the drive to the city where Madame Giry lives. She has forgiven me and she has become my mother like figure once again. We arrived in the city after about twenty minutes and I was excited to be back in the city once again I hadn't been here since Erik and I were married. We open the door to Madame Giry's apartment and we hear arguing from the living room's door.

  " How dare you come to me in this state Meg, why," Madame Giry yells at Meg. " Mother its not all that bad," Meg says softly and I hear the shuffling of another pair of feet. " Meg, do you know that will happen to your reputation, for one you almost killed Erik and Christine's child, you almost forced the man into marrying you, and now you are pregnant with the Vitcome de Changy's child, and you two are not married. For God's sake he is Christine's ex-husband, what a scandal," Madame Giry yells and that's when I open the door and I see Meg standing up while Raoul was sitting in the chair. They look up at us and Raoul's face pales. " Christine, I didn't mean for you to find out like this," he says and tries to comfort me. " How could you do something like this," I say and Erik walks in and sees Raoul and then I realize what is going to go down after this morning's conversation. Erik steps forward and looks Raoul dead in the eyes.

" You."