Thinking of the Future

Hey guys sorry for not updating, I had a death in my family and it was very stressful on me. But on a happier note this is going to be a late birthday present for Lindsey!! Please keep voting and reading!!

        Raoul's POV    

    I stood there watching Christine kissing the man who tried to force her into marriage and tried to kill me. It was sickening watching her pledge her undying love to her, like she had done to me. Even if this foop of a man was the one she loved, I would get her back. She may have his ring on her finger, but she still belongs to me, and will always. I just have to think of something to win her back. I will do anything to do so.

   Erik's POV 

   I woke up before her, and I looked at the sleeping angel that lay next to me. Raoul, may have had a ring on her finger first, but I loved her before his face came into the picture. She stirred a little and her beautiful big brown eyes fluttered open. I gave her a quick peck on the lips and got out of the bed. She was starring at me and I turned and smirked at her. Her cheeks got pink and she looked away.

 "Christine," I started to say, " why did you not have a child with Raoul?" She looked a little startled at my question but answered it.

" I was quite young when we got married and I did not want to be with a child so soon, but after two years of not wanting a child and living with Raoul, I realized that I did not love him, I decided not to have a child with him. I want my first child to be with you, a not him." I was shocked at her answer, she wanted to have a child with me?

"Christine, do you want to have our child inherit my face, to have it be scared and disfigured. It would have a harsh cruel life like I did and I never want someone to go through what I did." 

  She looked at me and walked over to me and looked me dead in the eyes and her hand cupped my cheek. " I don't care if our child has your face, I love you and I will love our child, and nothing can keep me from not having your children. I love you, Eric, and I always will." Before I could reply, she kissed me and wrapped her arms around my neck.

  This kiss was not like the one when she tried to free herself, this kiss was meaningful and full of love and lust. Her hand found her way into my hair and I moaned in delight. I knew where she wanted to take it, and I stopped it before it was taken to far. She pouted and then gave me a peck before walking out of the lair. I walked out after her and saw her hands running over the organ. I walked over to her and wrapped my arm around her protectively. I kissed her neck before she turned around.

   " Come, those fools who run my opera house will be looking for you."

   Christine's POV

   I ran to the stage where the ballerinas and singers where gathered and sang what the Phantom had instructed me to say. Everyone looked at me as I ran up to the stage with fake fear in my eyes as I started to sing.

  He's there the Phantom of the Opera

Everyone started at me until a voice started to sing from box five.

Brava
Brava
Bravisma

   Everyone looked up and saw the shadowy figure and I knew that all hell was about to break free.