Ah We Meet Again

I hope that you enjoy these daily updates, I hope you guys enjoy and I want to thank you guys for 1.2K reads, I love all of y'all. I hop you guys enjoy.

    Christine's POV

   Five Months Later

   I woke up and Erik was snuggled up next to me and I kissed his cheek. His eyes opened and I smiled as he kissed my nose. " How may times have I told you that I love you," he whispers into my ear. " Enough for me to fall more in love with you," I say and lay my head on his chest. " I don't have to work today so its just you and me," he says and kisses my cheek. " Aria and Gustave are still here too," I remind him. " How could I forget my two beautiful children," he says and kisses the top of my head. " Come of lets get up and bake some breakfast," I say as I get up, but his arms wrap around my waist and pull me back into bed. " Stay in here a little bit longer, Angel," he says. " Erik, we have to get up," I say and try to wiggle out of his arms. " Alright," he says and gives a sigh. " Come on we have to wake up the children," I say as I slip out of my nightgown into a comfortable dress.

  I walk into Gustave's room and crouch down and kiss his cheek. " Wake up Gustave," I gently say and my son's eyes open and his eyelashes flutter up and down. " Morning, Mother," he says and hops out of bed and walks over to the dresser. " Good morning Gustave," I say and walk over to his dresser and pull out some clothes for him to wear and I help him change. I look up and I see Erik in the doorway holding Aria. " Father," Gustave says and runs over to him and hugs his legs. " Good morning Gustave," he says and hugs him back. " Lets go downstairs Gustave and make some breakfast," I tell him and his eyes light up and he runs downstairs to the kitchen. Before I can start cooking there is a knock at the door. I walk over the door and I roll my eyes at who was standing at my doorstep.

   " How may I help you Vitcome," I ask Raoul who was standing there, " if you don't mind Madame, I would like to come in and have a word with you," he says and I open the door for me. " Darling who was at the door," Erik says and walks around the corner with Aria in his arms. I can see his body tighten up as soon as he sees Raoul. The door then knocks and I motion for Raoul to take a seat in the parlor while I go answer the door. " Oh, um, hello Meg," I say after I open the door. " Christine, you are alright," he says and pulls me into a hug and I feel a bump on her stomach. " Come in, Meg, actually Raoul, just showed up," I say and lead her into the parlor. Erik's eyes roll as he sees Meg walk into the door. " Erik, darling could you keep the guests entertained while I go make some tea," I say as I walk out of the door. I come back about ten minutes later while a kettle and cups for everyone.

   I pass a cup out to everyone and sit down with Erik standing next to my chair, his hand on my shoulder. " To what do we owe this pleasant surprise," I ask looking at Raoul and Meg. " Well, Miss Daae," Raoul starts and I cut him off, " It's Mrs. Destler, now actually," I say and he chokes a little on his tea. " I'm terribly sorry, Mrs. Destler, may I ask when  you two got married," he says and tries to contain the anger in his voice. " Five months ago actually," I say and grab Erik's hand in mine. " Congratulations, both of you," he says his voice very stiff, " I was just looking to invest in a company and was looking in America and since I arrived in New York yesterday I thought that I should pay you guys a visit. I also wanted to check on how you were doing, Christine, after your child being born," he says and I can feel Erik tensing up behind me. " Thank you Raoul, how long do you plan on staying in America," I ask him. " Maybe a year or two," he says coolly and I almost choke on my tea. " That's wonderful Raoul, do you have a place to stay," I ask him trying to keep the conversation not awkward and cold. " Just at a hotel until I land on my feet, just wondering, Christine, are you still singing," he asks and I swallow hard. " I am afraid not Vitcome, its been hard after Aria was born and I am sometimes still very weak, Erik doesn't want to put me at any risk," I say and look up and smile at my husband. " I am sorry to hear that, maybe we can hear you sing later on tonight," he suggests and as much as I want to object, Erik and I both know that we cannot say no to him. " I suppose so Vitcome," I say. " Alright then Christine will you sing now, I've been dying to hear your voice," he says and Erik gives a low growl. " Of course Vitcome," I say and I stand up and start to sing a familiar tune.