My Popular Twin Sister

By Wolflover12

Peaches is in everyone words "Perfect". She's popular, haves a perfect image, a model, but also haves a twin... More

My Popular Twin Sister
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Author's Notes
Part 2: Chapter 1
Part 2: Chapter 2
Part 2: Chapter 4
Part 2: Chapter 5
Part 2: Chapter 6
Part 2: Chapter 7
Part 2: Chapter 8
Part 2: Chapter 9
Part 2: Chapter 10
Part 2: Chapter 11
Part 2: Chapter 12
Part 2: Chapter 13
Part 2: Chapter 14
Part 2: Chapter 15
Thank You!!!!
GUESS WHAT!!!!!!!!!!

Part 2: Chapter 3

7.2K 255 21
By Wolflover12

It's been awhile since I did one of these chapters, and also can you guys PLEASE check out a new story of mine it's called, "Another Cinderella Story: Fashion Lies."

Enjoy the chapter :D

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Colton, your so annoying and I told you not to come." I said for like the fifth time and he grinned and looked over at me.

"I can still walk you home, even with crutches." He said and I rolled my eyes, he never gives up. Then I heard him chuckle silently and I couldn't help but smile a bit.

"So, want are we doing tomorrow?" I asked and he looked over at me quick.

"I would shrug my shoulders right now but I can't, and I don't know." He said grinning and I laughed a bit.

"How about we go out, walk around town for a few hours?" I asked and he nodded his head.

"I like the idea, hopefully I won't get notice by a lot, girls are still annoyed that we're dating, but I could care less of what they think. We like each other a lot and that's all that matters." He said making me blush and my stomach get butterflies.

"I would so give you a kiss right now." I told him blushing a little more and he smirked, then stopped.

"And I would so let you." He kept smirking and then he stood up straight. I went onto my tippy-toes and gave him a quick kiss in the lips. "One more." He said and I raised an eyebrow at him and he smiled showing his teeth. "Please, Cher-bear." He begged a bit and I bit my lip before giving him another kiss.

"Oh, and just because I died in that hunting game by a bear earlier doesn't give you the right to call me Cher-bear." I told him, but it was really a lie. I liked him calling me Cher-bear. It's cute.

"Yes, it does and you like it, I know it." He said giving me a wink and I blushed, dang it. We started walking again and Colton kept glancing over at me and I would quickly look over at him, then he caught me looking at him a few minutes later, "I saw that." He said playfully and I smiled back at him.

"Saw what?" I asked pretending to think I know nothing.

"You were looking at me." He smirked again and I shook my head.

"That's a lie." I said waving it off and he raised an eyebrow at me.

"Cher-bear, you were." He said and I didn't look at him.

"You were looking at me also." I told him and then he laughed.

"Also?" He questioned, once again dang it! "Why were you looking at me?" He then asked and I blushed a bit.

"Why were you glancing at me?" I questioned back.

"I asked first." He then stated, dang.

"Because, your nice, caring, sweet, and I still can't believe we're together." I mumbled my face turning red and Colton chuckled a bit. "So, now you answer my question." I told him and he nodded his head and looked over at me quick.

"I like looking into your eyes, and I would think to myself how I got to be with such an amazing girl." He then said a minute later and I stared back at him kinda shocked. He's the sweetest guy ever, and man his answer was better then mine. He then went a bit faster and then quickly turned around to face me standing up straight.

"Umm, you ok?" I asked looking up at him and he looked down at me with a slight smile on his lips. I then notice the his eyes showed caring and softness, I kept looking at him..

"I love you, Cherry." He said softly and I looked back at him a bit confused and mostly shocked. Did he just say that?

"Umm...." I bit my lip looking down at the ground thinking for a second. He just said that he loves me. Does he really mean it, that he loves me. I then felt his fingers on my chin and he lifted my head so I was looking at him.

"I'm sorry was that still a bit early to say, you don't have to say it." He said sounding a tiny bit disappointed and I bit my lip again.

"Colton." I said and he lifted his head.

"Yes?" He asked looking at me with his head tilted to the left a bit.

"I do like you a lot, but I don't love you just yet." I told him and he nodded his head and then a second later smirked.

"Though your close right?" He asked smirking and I grinned slightly.

"Yes, your close." I told him and he smiled.

"Good, now I have to do something to have you love me." He said winking again and I rolled my eyes as we started walking again.

"In time it will come." I said and he looked over at me.

"I know." He said and I shook my head annoyed.

"Your annoying." I said and he smirked.

"And your lovable, Cher-bear" He said and I looked at him and blushed as he winked again.

------------------------------

(Few days later)

"Colton, that's not funny!" I said and he grinned holding up the bag of candy out of my reach.

"Oh, but it is." He smiled and I glared at him annoyed. My sister was having another 'sleepover party', because it's Friday. I had to go with my mom again to get the pizza and I got candy in which Colton was holding away from me. Right now we were in the kitchen while Peaches and her friends were in the living room talking and giggling. She only brought over ten of her friends thankfully. Unlike her last sleepover where I was made fun of, and fifteen of her very close friends were here including Colton. I still hate the day. "Cher-bear." He said and I snapped out of my thinking and looked at him.

"If you weren't in that cast right now, I would tackle you to the floor." I told him and he raised an eyebrow at me.

"Yay, good luck with that." He said with a smirk and narrowed my eyes at him. "Want this?" He asked shaking the bag of candy a bit and I nodded my head and crossed my arms.

"Yes, actually." I told him and he chuckled.

"Like last time, then you can have it." He whispered and I rolled my eyes, then went onto my tippy-toes and kissed him quickly and I held out my hand.

"Give me." I said with a smile and he tossed the bag over to me. "Thank you." I said and I heard someone chuckle and looked over and saw Rider leaning against the door frame with his arms cross looking at us.

"Hey Colton, hey darling." He said and Colton rolled his eyes.

"What are you doing here?" Colton asked and Rider grinned.

"Where's the new girl, I heard she was coming to Peaches's sleepover." Rider asked and me and Colton looked at each other and then I shrugged my shoulders. I know he doesn't mean Daisy, because she's been busy lately with something she's been working on, in which I have no idea what it is. But I do know he means another girl that moved to our school. Colton was actually right. The girl's name was Bobby and she's me and Colton's age. She kinda has been like quiet when she came like two days ago, and I only seen her a few times. Though I know she have's light brown hair and she's about my height, and that's it.

"Umm, I don't know." I then told him and he looked at me annoyed.

"And I come for nothing." He said and me and Colton looked at each other. "So what are you guys doing?" He then asked and Colton grinned.

"Nothing really, just hanging out." Colton said and I nodded my head, Rider was about to speak when some girl screamed,

"OMG, It's that Rider kid!" One of Peaches's friends screamed and then four girls came into view. Rider then backed away from the girls kinda shocked. I knew those four girls because well they were talking about him in my English class like a few days ago. They were jumping up and down trying to hold back their giggles and screams. "We like totally like you!" Amy then screamed again and Rider was rubbing the back of his neck.

"Colton work your charm on them." Rider then said looking at Colton and I was trying not to laugh.

"Ok ladies, no flirting with my friend, you can talk to him later. " Colton then said with some amusement in his voice. Then the girls looked over at Colton.

"But," They all said at the same time.

"Later girls." He then said and they all nodded their heads leaving. Rider then smirked and looked over at Colton.

"Nice job." He said and Colton rolled his eyes.

"I didn't think it would work this time." Colton said grinning and then wrapping an arm around me. Out of no where their was a knock on the door.

"Cherry get the door!" Peaches then yelled from the living room and I signed.

"One second." I told Colton and Rider and then nodded their heads. I left the kitchen and then went to the door to open it. Once I opened it their was a girl standing their with a duffel bag.

"Is this Peaches's house?" She asked and I nodded my head. Then I notice something, it's that girl Bobby.

"Yay, I'm her sister, Cherry." I said moving aside to let her in and she smiled and walked in.

"Really, You guys are?" She said a bit shocked and I nodded my head. "Well, my names Bobby but you might of known that." She said holding out her hand and I shook it.

"That's a strange name, I have to say." I told her and she nodded her head smiling a bit.

"I know, but my parents didn't want some normal name like, Emma, Stacy, or Zoey. They wanted something different, and well I was named Bobby, and your name also is different." She said and I nodded my head.

"Hey, Cher you ok?" Colton then appeared standing on his left foot, while keeping his casted foot away from the ground. I smiled and then nodded my head. He then hopped over and place a hand on my shoulder so he doesn't fall over and then looked over at Bobby.

"So, your Bobby." He then said and she nodded her head smiling. "Well, I'm Colton, but you might already know that." He added and she nodded her head and then looked over at me.

"So your the one dating him?" She said and I looked at Colton and smiled.

"Yay, pretty much."

"That's cool, man I raider hang out with you guys." She said and I looked at her confused.

"Why's that?" Colton asked and she nodded her head over to the kitchen.

"For one, that kid is looking at me," Me and Colton then looked over and saw Rider looking over at us but mostly at Bobby, Colton the shook his head mumbling something. "And two, you guys are more nice then Peaches and her group." She added and I nodded my head, they are all pretty much mean and selfish.

"Yay, that kid over there is Rider." Colton said pointing over to him and then Colton smirked. "By the way, he wants to meet you." Colton smirked evilly and I punched him in the shoulder.

"You are mean." I told him and he shrugged his shoulders.

"Wait, really? He wants to meet me?" She said sounding surprised and I nodded my head. She then looked over and I did to and notice that he was gone. "He must of heard you." She then said pointing to Colton and he smiled again.

"We'll find him." He said shrugging his shoulders and I shook my head at him.

"I think Rider is now going to try to kill you." I told him and he grinned again.

"Oh, Bobby your here." Peaches then said appearing and I rolled my eyes.

"Oh, um hey." Bobby then said and Peaches looked over at me and rolled her eyes.

"We were wondering if you were going to show up, lets go we about to watch a movie." Peaches then said and Bobby nodded her head and then looked back at me and Colton.

"I'll see you guys." She said and I nodded my head as she went into the living room where all of Peaches's friends were talking. Colton then turned to me and smiled.

"On a scale from one to ten, how annoyed is Rider going to be?" He asked and I thought for a minute.

"Maybe a seven or six." I told him and he grinned.

"'I was thinking more an eight." He told me and I shrugged my shoulders. "Where did he go anyways?" Colton then hopped back to the kitchen and I followed behind him.

"Well he's not in here." I said and Colton ran his hand through his hair.

"Oh, now I know." He said and I turned to him and he was leaning against the counter. He looked over at me and smiled a bit, "He might be on the phone with his brother." He then said and I nodded my head.

"When is he coming?" I questioned and Colton was quiet for a second and then he groaned slapping his forehead.

"Tomorrow." He mumbled and I bit my lip. Oh, man, Colton and me were going to go out tomorrow. "How about we go out Sunday?" He then asked and I shrugged my shoulders.

"I don't know, I'll see about it. When is he coming tomorrow?" I said and Colton looked disappointed.

"Somewhere in the morning. Man, I can't believe I forget about that." He then mumbled and I went over to him and gave him a hug and he wrapped his arms around me also.

"So I'll come to your house around eleven?" I asked looking up at him and he nodded his head.

"Just one thing I have to tell you about his brother." He whispered and I looked at him confused.

"And what's that?" I questioned now wondering what it is.

"Don't believe his words, I don't want to lose you." He told me and then kissed the top of my head and tighten his hug around me a bit.

"I promise." I said and he raised an eyebrow at me. I rolled my eyes at him and he smiled showing his perfect teeth.

"Just making sure, your saying the truth." He said and I rolled my eyes again.

"Would I lie to you?" I said and he narrowed his eyes at me.

"Actually yes, remember just yesterday I asked you if my hair was a mess and you shook your head when it really was." He said raising his eyebrow and I smiled guilty.

"I like it when it was messed up a bit." I informed him and he grinned.

"It was a mess." He told me and I laughed.

"Ok, a bit too messy." I told him and he kept grinning. We looked at each other for a few minutes and then Colton lowered his head and kissed me, I felt myself blush and then I got butterflies in my stomach, I kissed him back and felt him smiled before pulling away a few seconds later. "Best kiss yet." I said and I heard him chuckle.

"I agree."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

awwee they're so cute together. It's been awhile since I did a chapter like this. So are some of you guys curious about Rider's brother? Oh, and how about the new girl Bobby? I know I come up with strange names, :) Rider was looking at her too, hehehehehehe.

Oh, and another important thing. What has Daisy been up to that's making her so busy? Well, you guys will find out soon because next chapter you guys get to meet Rider's mysterious brother Alexander,*lighting strikes*< lol. :)

See ya guys, and don't forget to comment , fan, and vote. :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

302K 7.5K 109
In which Delphi Reynolds, daughter of Ryan Reynolds, decides to start acting again. ACHEIVEMENTS: #2- Walker (1000+ stories) #1- Scobell (53 stories)...
16.8M 648K 64
Bitmiş nefesi, biraz kırılgan sesi, Mavilikleri buz tutmuş, Elleri nasırlı, Gözleri gözlerime kenetli; "İyi ki girdin hayatıma." Diyor. Ellerim eller...
131K 5.7K 55
ငယ်ငယ်ကတည်းကတစ်ယောက်နှင့်တစ်ယောက်မတည့်တဲ့ကောင်လေးနှစ်ယောက်ကအလှလေးတစ်ယောက်ကိုအပြိုင်အဆိုင်လိုက်ကြရာက မိဘတွေရဲ့အတင်းအကြပ်စီစဉ်ပေးမှုကြောင့်တစ်ယောက်အပေါ...
55.1M 1.8M 66
Henley agrees to pretend to date millionaire Bennett Calloway for a fee, falling in love as she wonders - how is he involved in her brother's false c...