The Unexpected. (One Directi...

Da Callmemaybe

Completed | Maribelle Amie moves to London, England during the Christmas holidays from British Columbia, Cana... Altro

Vas happening? (1)
Why Me? (2)
"Why does have always happen to me?" (3)
Mixing & Mingling. (4)
But who was she ? (5)
Sweet as Sugar. (6)
Happy Birthday !!! (8) Pt1.
Happy Birthday !!! (9) Pt.2
Showtime! (10)
She's such a sweetheart! (11)
Plan get Harry and Ingrid together! (12)
Cheers to a New Year (13)
Bonjour, comment sa va? Horrible. (14)
No worries, right? (15)
Excuse me? (16)
Don't you just love books? (17)
"Why are you smiling for?" (18)
I'm Not Making Any Sense. (19)
Soldout. (20)
"Punched a few people, stole a cake, such a bad girl..." (21)
Many surprises awaits you. (22)
Confusion. Name Calling? World Tour? Okay. (FINAL CHAPTER 23)
YAY YOU MADE IT THIS FAR.
WOAH NELLY, I THINK I'M INLOVE.

Who the hell is One Direction ? (7)

36.5K 295 22
Da Callmemaybe

Note: Maribelle still does not know of One Direction or Zayn being apart of One Direction.

________________________________________________ 

Zayn's Point of View. 

I said my goodbyes to Maribelle and walked back to my room. I got the key out of my back pocket and opened the door. I saw that the boys were going over the preparation for the mini tour we were having around Europe. Our task was to select up to seven songs.  We decided to do: Up All Night, What Makes You Beautiful, Everything About You, I Wish, Stand Up, Tell Me a Lie, and also do a cover of  Use Somebody. 

"Erm I was thinking that it's time that Belle knew we were in a band. We experienced such weird situations today and she knows that's something is up." I mentioned. 

They all seemed to agree with it and encouraged me to tell her. We did not spend much time going over the songs.  They all headed to bed. I decided to set myself an alarm so could get ready on time for our first rehearsal sound check. I laid on my bed and went to sleep.

I woke up to Harry yelling at me to get up. Thank you alarm clock for doing your job I thought to myself. I got up and changed into some comfy clothes. I brushed my teeth then went to my room to find the beanie Maribelle got me. At least I could look good when I have a bad hair day. I heard the knock on the door. I asked the boys to leave earlier and told them I'd meet up with them as soon as Maribelle got here. 

"I got it!" I said even though I was completely alone. 

"Good morning belle!" I said I opened the door. 

"Morning!" She said as she kissed lightly onto my lips. She wore a lovely dress that fit her quite beautifully, a black sleek cardigan and geeky glasses on. She twirled as she walked into the room. 

"You're so weird Belle" I said as she began to make cute weird faces at me. 

"Pffft I am not!" She said as she placed her hand on her hips. "Soooooo, Zayn what are we going to do today?" She said as she smiled. 

"Something different." I answered. 

I closed the door the door behind us as Maribelle's  fingers intertwined with miner. We took the elevator all the way down to the parking lot. I guided her to my car and opened the passenger seat first to let her in. I shut the door walked towards the drivers seat opening the door and starting the car. I began to drive towards the venue we would be playing at in the next week. It was one of London's most famous venues ever. Belle turned on the radio and flipped through the channels. She stopped at the one that was making Kings of Leon. 

"You know that I could use somebody! SOMEONE LIKE YOUUUU OOO WOAAAHHHHH" She sang gracefully towards me with cute hand gestures. I smiled at her as she continued. Belle quickly got tired of the song and changed the radio station. It began to play "What makes you beautiful.' She sat back and began to take in the music.

"Woah they harmonize really great together!" She said as she listened it. I shook my head to the beat of the song. She seemed to really enjoy it.  Well I hope she does........

"Zayn?" She said. 

"Yeah Belle?" I answered he as I made a left turn. 

"You .................... YOU DON'T KNOW YOUR BEAUTIFUL" She sang out loud and she laughed uncontrollably.

I shook my head and began to smile. I parked the car near a few blocks before the actual venue. We held hands as he walked towards the venue. I took Belle's glasses and tried them on thinking they were fake. "Wow you must be blind as a bat" I said. 

"This is what happens when you misplace all your contacts." She said as she grabbed her glasses off of me. 

I held the door open for her and guided her to the front row seats where VIP would sit at. I grabbed the VIP pass and placed it around her neck. The security guard greeted us and let us in. We sat down for a bit. I heard screaming fans in the mere distance, slowly making there way. It was roughly under 100 fans who have won through various contests.  

"Who are we going to see?" She asked in curiosity. 

"One Direction, I heard there really good" I said as I winked to her. "You know what i'll be back. No matter what happens, go with it okay?" 

She nodded as she sat there lonely. 

Maribelle's Point of View. 

This so called 'One Direction' better be good. Hopefully Zayn will comeback quick enough. The fans who were also attending took there seats and began to scream in excitement. I crossed my legs and waited patiently. 

I cleaned my glasses with my shirt and heard a very overwhelming cries and screams from the fans. There were five familiar figures that walked slowly towards the spotlight. My jaw dropped. It was Zayn and the gang. 

"Hi, we are One Direction" Liam said as he placed the microphone into his mouth. 

My stomach began to doing flips. Wow I thought to myself. Wow. Wooooow. Am I living under a rock or something. I simply clapped remaining in my seat. They sang the beautiful song beautifully. Wow was all I could think of. Wow. Their voices were AMAZING. I looked back and saw girls crying and they yelled the boy's name. They sang a few other songs which must of been original since I had no clue of. But it sound very nice and soothing. 

"So who knows the song "Use somebody?" Zayn asked the audience. 

I looked back and everyone raised their hands. I simply didn't raise my hand pretending I didn't know the song. I tried not to make eye contact with Zayn. My eyes wandered and stopped at Harry. He looked at me and began to nod. He walked to Zayn and whispered into his ear. Oh noooo! My heart began to skip beats. I took a deep breath and pretended as if I was in my whole different world. Please don't pick me!!!
"You, the lovely lady in the dress" He said as he pointed towards me.

I tried to play it off cool and looked behind my.

"You with the geeky glasses , you know who you are" Louis added.

Everyone began to laugh. I  sighed and simply got up. People began to clap. I climbed up the stage stairs. "I can't do this...." I whispered to Zayn. "Let's give a warm welcome to?" he said as he placed the microphone to my direction. "Maribelle Amie?" I said unsurely. 

He cued the music. "First verse, then join into the chorus, do harmonizes if you know them" He whispered. 

I looked at him and smiled. I took a deep breath. I can do this. I began to sing to the crowd. "I've been roaming around I've been looking down and all I see........" I closed my eyes and pretended to picture myself at the Cafe singing with my guitar. After the first few lines I felt comfortable and moved around the stage with the boys. The chorus began and everyone joined and sang. "SOMEONE LIKE YOU" We sang as they all pointed at me. They all were jumping up and down having a blast. Being with them on stage was amazing. As the song progressed I threw in my cents when it came to harmonizing since it was my specialty. When Zayn sang the bridge as he twirled me around doing a mini dance with me.I looked towards Harry and Louis as they were imitating our little dance. Before I knew it the song ended and it all felt like a dream. We all linked hands and bowed. 

"Anything you have to say?" Liam asked me. 

"That was kinda fun." I said with a huge grin.

I looked at the the crowd and saw that everyone's cameras were out.

"This isn't going on tumblr is it?" I questioned. 

"Nope , YouTube!" Liam answered with such enthusiasm.

"Even better!" I said as I threw a thumbs up. 

"Thanks everyone for coming!" They all said in unison. 

The fans were escorted out by security. We all waved at them as they yelled goodbye.Wow did that just happen? Did I just sing infront of those people ?! The thrill of being on stage was amazing!  "LETS DO THAT AGAIN" I yelled.

The fans slowly were escorted out by security. I waved to the crowd with excitement as the waved back. Wow the thrill of being on stage was AMAZING! It was nothing like singing in a Cafe. I jumped up and down in excitement. "LETS DO THAT AGAIN" I yelled. Zayn hugged me. Then Harry, Niall, and the rest joined in on the hug. When the group hug ended. Zayn planted a sweet little kiss on my lips. I looked into his eyes and smiled. The boys looked at us and made disgusted faces at us. We all laughed in unison. 

"I'll be back" I said as I ran to the seat I was at. I grabbed my purse and saw the boys discussing something. I felt really uncomfortable because I felt left out. I slowly walked up the stairs onto the stage.

"How long have you been singing seriously for ?" Niall asked. 

"Since I was ten ... Why?" I answered. 

"Ermmm we were wondering if you wanted to open up for us on our mini tour we are having" Harry asked as he gave the most wonderful half smile. 

"Are you sure?"

"Of course we are" Louis said in excitement. "You are touring with us"

"Yay!" I said as the guys huddled around me hugging me tightly.

"Wow for hearing you sing for the first time.... That was amazing!" Harry said.

The boys all nodded. I smiled with a huge grin on my face. I look out my Camera and placed it on the keyboard. It was set on timer. 

"Picture everyone !" I said in excitement. 

The boys gather around and smiled. The camera flashed and I went up to grab it. The boys began to take out their iPhones.

"Instagram time!" They all said. We all tried fitting in the frame and succeeded. 

Wow I came to realize that I Maribelle Amie is going on tour with my friends. I could have never believed that one day I'd ever go on tour period. Especially with one boy I truly loved. I couldn't wait totell my mom the news ! She would flip. 

"Time to go" Louis said. 

"Where?" I said curiously. 

"Back the hotel to celebrate silly!" Louis said. 

We all walked off the stage and left the venue. They all threw up their hoods and got their ray bans.  We walked back to where Zayn and Louis parked their car. Nialls and Harry joined us while Liam and Louis were in the other car. Zayn put the keys into the ignition and began to drive. Harry stole the seat I was sittig before but i didn't mind. I sat in the back seat with Niall. 

"You know Belle, I can help you with your opening number" Niall said as he placed his arms around me. 

"Thanks Nialls" I said as I awkwardly said as I pretended to sneeze making him take his hand off of me. 

"Bless you" Zayn said with a smile. 

Harry turned on the radio an left it while it was playing Barbie Girl. We all sang out loud. Harry and Niall sang in a very high pitched voice while Zayn was sang in a very deep voice. I was dying of laughter. I couldn't contain my laughter, tears began to fill my eyes. Coming to London was probably the best decision I have ever made. 

We finally got to the hotel parking lot. Louis and Zayn parked right next to each other. We all got out of the car and walked into the hotel elevator. I stood into the corner and leaned against the wall. Zayn joined me and slickly intertwined our fingers together. I instantly looked up at him with a smile. I went up on my tip toes and kissed him on the cheek. 

"Harry kiss me" Louis said to Harry as they giggled. 

"Shut up , you're just jealous" Zayn said as he wrapped his arm around my waist. 

We all laughed then quietly faded into an awkward silence. 

I sneezed a few times and everyone burst out laughing. 

"Your sneeze is so cute" Niall mentioned. 

"Thanks, I think" I said while laughing. 

The elevator rung and stopped a few floors before us. It was a mob as girls. The guys instantly put up their hoods. I giggled as I looked at my nails. One of the girls turned around and gave me the death glare. My heart dropped it was the crazy fan girl that attacked me. I tried to not look her in the eye. 

"That's a really cute hat" The crazy fan girl said as she turned to Zayn. 

"Thanks.." Zayn mumbled under he's breath. 

She grabbed the hat off his head. At that moment I wanted to punch her in the face. 

"Oh is that you Zayn? I'm Vivian. " She said as she batted he eyelashes and placed the hat on her head.

I rolled my eyes as she took a glance at me. Zayn grabbed his hat back and wore it. The elevator stopped at our floor. I casually minded my own business and followed the guys as the walked out. Vivan grabbed my arm before I stepped out of the elevator and I turned. She gave my the dirtiest look I've ever received from anyone. She raised her arm and was about to throw a punch at me. I quickly slapped her across the face as fast as I could. "You have some serious problems .... Bitches gon hate" I said in a calm voice as I walked out of the elevator. 

"Feisty Maribelle" Louis mumbled as everyone laughed in unison. 

They all walked me to my room. They casually waited around while I searched my for my key in my bag.  

"Leave it to Maribelle to forget her own keys." Harry said. 

"Shhhush you, I have it somewhere......"

Luckily the door was unlocked. I invited them in. They all crashed on the couch and turned on the television. Zayn helped me fix a little snack for everyone. We made chocolate covered strawberries. He held a strawberry up to my lips and I took a bite out of it. They were really good. He placed his arm around my waist as I took the plate and brought it to the guys.

"There you go!" I said with a huge grin on my face. 

The guys ate and ate and ate. Within minutes the plate was empty. I sat on the other couch with Zayn. I heard someone knock on the door. I got up and walked towards the door and opened it. 

"HELLO BELLE" My mom said in a cheery mood. 

"We have company over" I said quickly. 

I walked back into the living room and introduced the guys to my mom. 

"Aaay it's mum" Harry said as he waved with a huge smile on my face. 

"Ma that's Louis, Niall, Harry Liam and you already know Zayn." I said as I pointed them out. 

Louis, Liam, and Harry gave Zayn a very suggestive look and mouthed 'already?'. 

Zayn hit them with a pillow as he smiled cheekily.  

"You guys look very familiar, hmmmm One Direction no?" My mom questioned them.

Wow my mom knew of them before i did. They laughed in unison and nodded. They explained to my mom how they were wanted to go on their  tour. My mom nodded, "Well I can't say no" They all got up and started to Hi5 and group hugged my mom. I thought it was sweet. Before my mom let them hang out for a bit, my mom thought it would be cool to embarrass me. She took out my baby album and showed it to the guys. They all laughed historically as I covered my face in embarrassment. Zayn wrapped his arms around me while he laughed. He kissed my cheek while mom showed them the last embarrassing picture. 

"And look at me now " I said as I grabbed the photo album and closed it. 

Time flew with all the guys and luckily my mom was not being as embarrassing as she normally is. It was getting late, the boys said goodbye to my mom and I. Of course,  Zayn was the last one to say goodbye. He held my hand as I leaned against the door frame. He smiled at me and kissed my forehead. "Goodnight Belle, see ya in the morning! " He said. 

"Goodnight" I said as I let go of his hand and closed the door. 

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerĂ  anche

7.7K 138 40
Kelsey Maxwell lost her mother at a young age in a house fire; she has no siblings to turn to and the only friends she has are guys, but they always...
261K 1.8K 27
(COMPLETE) Molly can't help feel bitterness towards Harry, she was the one who egged him on to audition for The X Factor, and now look at him; he is...
4.4K 208 15
(THIS PROBABLY SUCKS LOL) When your average girl decides to make a wish upon every shooting star and 11:11 she hopes it will come true. Rachae, Mari...