Sarah Montana Living In The B...

By Cellienda

Krystal Hayden, treated as an outcast in this rich school she doesn't even want to stay in, aren't like any o... More

Ch 1-2. Trapped Here
Ch 3. He Applied Me As Him?!
Ch 4. The First Day
Ch 5. That's Not My Image
Ch 6. Embarrassing Or What?
Ch 7. First Text
Ch 8. Exposed
Ch 9. Don't Trust Anyone
Ch 10. Back At Home As Wrong Person
Ch 11. I'll Tell The Secret
Ch 12. Gotta Save Him
Ch 13. The High Lestér
Ch 14. D For Dangerous And A For Aware
Ch 15. Lost On The Stage
Ch 16. Influence And Money
Ch 17. I Can Fill Up 10 Buckets With Tears
Ch 18. Just Run Away~
Ch 19. New And Known
Ch 20. Three Looks And She Found Out
Ch 21. Slave, Smack, And Boom.
Ch 22. So Not Party Like A Rockstar
Ch 23. Odd Feelings
Ch 24. Girl's Day
Ch 25. Suffer With Him
Ch 26. Captured Heart?
Ch 27. Someone Unexpected At Home
Ch 28. They're Not Even Done
Ch 29. No Way Out Of This
Ch 30. Just Tell Them Then
Ch 31. Some People Still Have Their Hearts Left
Ch 32. Rush Hour 15
Ch 33. Just Hope It Lands On A Good Person
Ch 34. A Plan
Ch 35. Past Stuff
Ch 36. Ice Cream Act
Ch 37. Work Hard, Get More
Ch 38. Indeed, Uhuh, Oh Yeah
Ch 39. Let's Act Out
Ch 40. I Forgive You
Ch 41. Preparing
Ch 42. Performance
Ch 43. Taking On A Role
Ch 44. Fall For The Criminal
Ch 45. Final Blow
Ch 46. Misunderstanding
Ch 47. Trying To Tell Her
Ch 48. The Truth Behind Those Two
Ch 49. Not Ready Right?
Ch 50. Like Father, Like Daughter
Ch 51. Just The Start
Ch 52. It Has Begun
Ch 53. Planning It Out
Ch 54. A New Person
Ch 55. Distraction and Concentration
Ch 56. Chest Up, Make It Different!
Ch 57. Maybe Not As We Thought
Ch 58. Lights Everywhere
Ch 59. Sob Rules
Ch 60. Moments Of Family
Ch 61. Bad Boy
Ch 62. Filming On
Ch 63. Mind Drift
Ch 64. Could This Be A Date?
Ch 65. Kiss Interruption And Unknown Feelings
Ch 66. After Panic
Ch 67. Someone New
Ch 68. Interest Crash
Ch 69. Nowhere To Be Found
Ch 70. No Knowledge, But Does It Matter?
Ch 71. Say My Name
Ch 72. Reaction
Ch 73. Hunt For A Dress
Ch 74. The Color Search
Ch 75.The Meadow
Ch 76. The Last Scene
Ch 77. Invading Me
Ch 78. Sudden Fire
Ch 79. Heaven Or Hell Doesn't Matter
Ch 80. The Art Of Losing And Accepting
Ch 81. Runaway?
Ch 82. Misunderstanding
Ch 83. False
Ch 84. Lost Control
Ch 86. Confused Along With Happiness
Ch 87. Closing My Eyes (Part 1)
Ch 88. Closing My Eyes (Part 2)
Ch 89. Nails In My Head
Ch 90. That Guy
Ch 91. Could This Be The End?
Ch 92. Get Me Out Of This World
Ch 93. Forgive Me
Ch 94. Nothing To Understand
Ch 95. Tracked
Ch 96. In Place
Ch 97. My Everything
Ch 98. Can't Get Any Better [The End]
Special Chapter
Extra
I Want More Than That

Ch 85. Important Existence

11.7K 48 1
By Cellienda

Short! Ehe :P

______________

"Can we switch?" Chris begged me.

"No way." I firmly stayed on the couch.

"I want to watch TV and eat snacks! It's so boring at school and I thought it was fun because you even dressed up as me to get in it!" he complained.

I want to stay here. Not for lazying around but compared to Chris' days it's all the same everyday when he's on the couch watching TV, but for me... I don't know, it just feels like Darrén comes every time he doesn't need to go to school. It feels good. And it's unsuspectingly fun. Everyday has been like the first day I started living here - except of the food fight. God spare me that one.

"I'm staying." I 'hmpf'-ed him like a child that didn't want to share toys. He looked down depressed. "And did you tell Emíne and Ambreal about the situation?" I attempted to get out of the topic.

"Yeah. They said that they haven't seen you for long and miss you, though." He jumped right into the hole in the couch.

"Isn't that uncomfortable?"

"No, I think this hole is made for my butt." he laughed. I frowned. "Maybe I should make a hole in my couch if we find a new place."

Find a new place huh? I wish. Even if I make extra money as Sarah I can't afford renting a new place right now because Chris has been eating my money every month. God. I forgot about the Sarah thing. I was so caught up with the whole burnt up house and where to live incident that I totally forgot my only Sarah-character. I had perfectly planned out how Chris and Krystal would do but I didn't even give Sarah a thought!

Luckily, it was weekend and I could probably go over to the agency now. I charged my Sarah phone after realising that I didn't even check it for about a week so Justin had to be bombing my phone by now and I was right when I looked at the screen after it was fully charged.

"Where. The. Hell. ARE YOU?!" he yelled when I called back. I kept apologising until he calmed down and believe me, it took barely thirty minutes.

"You missed five jobs I had scheduled for you!" he screamed and it felt like I saw a new side of him. "And why is it always me doing this?! You have a manager! I'm so going to fire her she sucks it's always me who's doing the shit whenever we can't get a hold of you!"

"I'm sorry Justin!" I yelled back when I couldn't even say a word that would reach his ear. "Personal problems! My house burnt down and I was lucky that I didn't get any injuries!"

I thought it would make him pity me. Well he didn't - No that's too much, he did but he was still mad. "If something like that happens you have to give me a call, moneymaker! So that I can cancel the jobs before you never come and ruins it, giving you bad reputation!"

"Sorry." I once again apologised.

"You better come here now and get yourself fixed, be happy that you barely made it to the Best song and best rookie award!" he shouted and hung up.

"I better get going now." I said and got dressed.

¤¤¤

"I'm soooo disappointed in you." he said, facing the big glass wall that showed the whole view of the city. That typical scene when he doesn't even want to face me.

"I get it Justin. I was gone for some days but you have to get that I have personal problems." I argued back. I wasn't in a good mood even after being at Darrén's place, because it somehow made me feel so much lighter from being sad. But I was just mad that he was upset over me not being in touch for about a week.

"I understand. But this is the show business!" he went from whispering to yelling. It startled me and I just stared at him with wide big eyes. "They don't forgive you ruining their show or career just because your house burnt down!"

"What am I supposed to do?! Come, looking all sad?!" I snapped. This was the very first time I've been this mad with Justin.

"They are mad enough with you coming five minutes late! You can never not show up in this world! They keep track on it for years and bring it up so much that you'll never want to come again!" He turned around this time and gave me a furious look.

"I'm just sixteen! Take it easy!"

"Age doesn't matter! And I admit that it's not just your fault! It's that manager! I'll fire her as soon as I'm done with you-"

"No! If you fire Anna, I quit." I screamed. I was serious and he saw that.

"You can't quit just like that!" he groaned. "We have a contract!"

"I don't care. If you fire her, I'll disappear. I'll move to another country and live as my other self."

"Your other self?" he asked.

"Nothing, you heard wrong." I told him when I realised that I almost revealed it.

"I won't fire her. But you promise that this will never happen again." he pointed at me with a mad expression.

"What? That my house gets burnt down? How am I supposed to prevent it from happening?!"

"Just contact me when something happens." he roared. I was so mad. I have never been this mad before. Well, yes when I was mad at Kevin but whatever forget it for now.

"Seriously, Justin. How do they expect me to react? All happy after my house was caught on fire?" I asked him with a calmer tone. He was quiet for a while and I knew that he needed that time to figure out what to say.

"There's nothing they really expect. It's different for everyone. Some take a break from the business for a while. But the best is..." he explained. "The best is probably just keep it up. Show that you're strong and can handle it."

I couldn't help noticing how that sounded. Show that you're strong and can handle it. I wish. I'm not strong. I just don't show it a lot. but since you guys can see into my thoughts you've seen it very often.And Darrén only sees me when I'm at my weak state too! Nothing I'm proud of really but I'm glad that he accepts me even if I'm weak.

But I wanted to be strong. Probably my number one wish. I wanted to be able to have a burnt down house and move on fast without regrets like an older sister(even if I'm not older than Chris). I don't want to cry over it. But now when I mentioned it... I never cried. I only cried because I thought that I lost Chris. I never cried over the house. Well I was sad over my piano but I don't remember shedding tears for it.

"I'll try hard!" I said to Justin with determination and he seemed taken aback, shocked. I was arguing with him a second ago after all. I sprinted off without getting a look at his reaction, not that I really cared.

"Sarah!" a staff called me out. I stopped.

"What's up?" I casually asked him.

"We need to fix you fast, so that you can go to the music award." he panicked and pulled me along. I forgot about that after fighting with Justin but this was my chance. Again, I was back on this chair when stylists fixed me up and for the first time I kind of enjoyed it.

They stopped when they were done and pushed me out of the room - literally. I already knew I was late so I hurried into the limo and it drove off in full speed. I didn't have any time to see myself. I looked at my dress and even from above it looked great. It was a typical cocktail dress that was sparkling with hundreds of diamonds on it. Maybe the award was a big festival? It had to be huge if I was going like this.

What was this exactly? I've never been into celebrity stuff and never entered a high class place considering that I had to part-time work all the time to just get money for food and rent. Yes, I know I'm not a normal teenager but at least I'm independent? No, still not worth it; I kind of wish that I was just a normal girl. My problems aren't really things people want to deal with.

The car stopped and I was kind of excited and scared at the same time. I wanted to show them the dazzling me when I have the fullest confidence but my other half of my brain told me "You're going to screw up." which bothered me a lot.

All I could hear was screaming. Very high-pitched, some even higher than I could dream to sing. The door opened without me being ready to do so myself and I knew that it was the driver that did it. The screaming was ten times louder when it opened up and I struggled, not holding my ears or closing my eyes when I was blinded with flashlights from cameras.

As far as I know, this is a big event and I received an award. Justin told me that I won the award of best new artist and best song, but I'm not sure that I really won. They don't really announce that I'm a winner until I get the award right? Maybe Justin just got it wrong because I'm probably just a nominee but maybe the award identity got leaked? Whatever.

I couldn't even catch what they showered me with questions, they were too many and I couldn't understand a thing when they yelled so loudly. Luckily, I had guards around and they pushed them off. I was walking on a red carpet with sky high heels with people behind a gold fence like thing with red straps connecting them as they yelled and tried reaching me, yelling my name and holding papers.

I saw a cute girl around my age and she was waving her pen and paper like crazy. I took it gently and wrote my name, worried because I didn't even practice my autograph. I just couldn't believe that there was this many people that supported me.

My hand was shaking but her smile made it steady and it turned out good. I returned her smile and gave her back her pen and autograph. Gosh, it looked like she was about to faint! I was so happy that people was glad over my existence.

I took some other autographs before entering the building. Now it begins.

_____________

EVERYBODY DANCE NOW!

COMMOTE!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

40.1K 473 100
Just the life of a girl who may or may not be mentally ill. Care to take the journey with me?
DREAMS IN THE SKY By

Teen Fiction

608 471 13
What are you willing to sacrifice for your dreams? We all have a goal, a dream or just something that we constantly look forward to, something that...
7.4K 229 18
PLEASE BE AWARE I WROTE THIS WHEN I WAS 15 ITS GOING TO BE LOWKEY CRINGE "Is it bad that I want the bad boy of Palaye Prep, and my mom hates him and...
41.2K 1.1K 155
Read and find out😏 Yes that's a cop out because I'm terrible with descriptions 😭 but this book got a lot of shenanigans Discord for this story: ht...